6467 replies to this topic

#5611 Misskris6

Misskris6
  • Site Supporter
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 08:23 AM

I just emailed them to you!

Originally Posted by dicatelo 

Thanks for the update!!, could you please forward me the menus they sent you? dicatelo@hotmail.com, Thanks in advance!

#5612 LurkerDan

LurkerDan
    • 61 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 08:23 AM

Hi all, I have today received a completed purchase order from Elvia. Having a complimentary symbolic wedding. But she asks for payment for extras before we arrive? Not comfortable about this as I've heard bad things about sending CCrd details. So I'm hoping to add on extras when we get there. Has anyone else done this? I hope I can get what I need. Looking to add on horse & carriage & photos.

We paid for all the extras at the resort, added to our room bill upon checkout. Given that they are changing the whole planning process, that may be changing. But I would certainly just ask if you can pay at the resort and see what she said (for ex, we were asked for payment ahead of time but didn't pay until we arrived).

#5613 CurlyBride

CurlyBride
      • 46 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 10:16 AM

Hi ladies,

Im glad to hear the october brides are being contacted by the new office. My question is... have any of you signed a contract and secured the locations with the miami office months ago? i am worried that we have to do things all over again such as the locations because of the restructuring. Should i contact the cancun office to confirm?

#5614 LaurenCieply

LaurenCieply
        • 41 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 09:10 PM

Thank you for the info . Where you pleased with your photos ?

#5615 LaurenCieply

LaurenCieply
          • 41 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 09:33 PM

Hello brides.who has used smile market ? Any recommendations ? I saws few people got highlight videos of their whole day .. I love it . Does anyone have recommendations on who does this and some estimates on pricing ?? Thank you everyone !

#5616 mrsbruff2b

mrsbruff2b
            • 385 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:59 AM

OUR PRO-PIC SNEAK PEEK IS HERE!!

I would truly appreciate it if you guys could make a quick comment on the blog post!! Thanks in advance!!

http://www.taitphoto...-mayan-riviera/

Married: 20/06/12 - Our 11 year anniversary~

Wedding @: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

Honeymoon @: Le Blanc Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

#5617 LurkerDan

LurkerDan
              • 61 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 08:31 AM

My review of Smile Market as well other people's reviews are in the Moon Palace reviews on this site. Direct link to my review is back a couple of pages.

#5618 shan0487

shan0487
                • 1,393 posts
                • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
                • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
                • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 18 July 2012 - 08:31 AM

Where is everyone getting their FI's wedding bands from?  We don't want to spend a lot on his ring and he doesn't want anything fancy, just a plain band.  I think if we go to the jewerly store where he got my rings from, they will be too overpriced, but we will probably at least look there. 

#5619 chicksmommy

chicksmommy
                • 14 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by mwells 

I agree with you on wondering if you shouldn't have booked here...The last couple reviews worry me that they aren't as amazing on-site as people have said in the past.  I just hope they can get it together within the next couple months

I asked and asked and asked Joannis to confirm my locations and by the time she finally did, all of the locations I wanted she said were gone already.  How did that happen???  Now that my locations (Joannis just decided it was) have been locked in, I haven't heard a word from anyone.  I think that was back in January.  I sure hope they get it together soon, It makes me really uneasy that noone has even initiated a conversation with me in regards to planning.  I haven't done anything at all except book my photographer.

You are two days after me.. so we'll be there at the same time!  Lets start crossing our fingers for a great week there... SO NERVOUS, UGH!!  

Ok this is a stupid question, but does Moon Palace book only one bride per time slot?  Like I am 10/18/12 at 4pm.. am I the only bride on 10/18/12 at 4pm?  Just wondering how the location bookings go.. like if I want xyz gazebo is there a chance it could be booked, or would all locations be available?  

#5620 chicksmommy

chicksmommy
                  • 14 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by mwells 

I agree with you on wondering if you shouldn't have booked here...The last couple reviews worry me that they aren't as amazing on-site as people have said in the past.  I just hope they can get it together within the next couple months

I asked and asked and asked Joannis to confirm my locations and by the time she finally did, all of the locations I wanted she said were gone already.  How did that happen???  Now that my locations (Joannis just decided it was) have been locked in, I haven't heard a word from anyone.  I think that was back in January.  I sure hope they get it together soon, It makes me really uneasy that noone has even initiated a conversation with me in regards to planning.  I haven't done anything at all except book my photographer.

You are two days after me.. so we'll be there at the same time!  Lets start crossing our fingers for a great week there... SO NERVOUS, UGH!!  

Ok this is a stupid question, but does Moon Palace book only one bride per time slot?  Like I am 10/18/12 at 4pm.. am I the only bride on 10/18/12 at 4pm?  Just wondering how the location bookings go.. like if I want xyz gazebo is there a chance it could be booked, or would all locations be available?  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users