Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#5591 Speckles121

Speckles121
  • 720 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by CafeDelMar21 

So has anyone been contacted by the new Cancun office?? I want to ask questions since I am under 4 months to go :( :(

I have not yet..but if i do girl I will give your their email address! I feel your pain..I'm at the 4.5 month mark now and kinda starting to stress

#5592 CafeDelMar21

CafeDelMar21
    • 130 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:44 PM

Thanks. I appreciate it. I just have a feeling that things that Joannis told me were all wrong, so I want to talk to someone that can give me real answers. 

Originally Posted by Speckles121 

I have not yet..but if i do girl I will give your their email address! I feel your pain..I'm at the 4.5 month mark now and kinda starting to stress

#5593 mwells

mwells
      • 75 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 05:14 PM

I haven't been contacted yet either :( 

#5594 chicksmommy

chicksmommy
        • 14 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by Speckles121 

Originally Posted by mwells 

I haven't been contacted yet either :( 

Me either.. Im 10/18/12 and I have yet to speak with anyone.  Except for an email I got a couple months ago from someone in Miami with ANOTHER COUPLE'S confirmation.  Wrong names, wrong wedding date and everything .  I emailed to ask WTF that was all about, and never heard back from her.  So I called and spoke with her and she apologized for sending the wrong brides information.  Terrifying huh?  

So I asked her over and over again if she does have OUR correct wedding info and she assured me she did.  Im guessing some other bride got my info.  Idiots.  She then promised me she would email me some info, never happened, and planned a "telephone planning session" for June 18.. June 18 came and the call never happened.  I emailed her and the email came back as being undeliverable.. which is when I found out the Miami office is gone.  So now im even more freaked out & worried than before.. I don't think these people know what the hell they are doing, my wedding is in 3 months and I have NO idea what is going on.  I don't think anyone will ever contact me.  

If I call them who would I ask for, since I don't know who my planner is (though I doubt I even have one assigned).  

Im really starting to wish I could go back in time and not have booked my wedding there .

#5595 shan0487

shan0487
          • 1,393 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
          • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
          • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:02 AM

I was contacted (I am at Sun Palace though).  But it was a generic email, I received it last Monday and in the email it said she would contact me shortly to discuss details and I've got nothing.... I'm 4 months and a week away.  Hang in there girls- we'll get it all figured out! :)

#5596 SunnyInVegas

SunnyInVegas
          • Site Supporter
          • 37 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:32 AM

My travel agent contacted Palace to confirm that the Miami office was no more (once I heard about it here). She confirmed it for me and said it is now their policy to contact the brides 60 days out from the wedding. I'm just under 3 months now and I'm itching to make sure I get the locations I want!

#5597 shan0487

shan0487
            • 1,393 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
            • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
            • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:50 AM

60 days?! Ugh, I don't think I can wait that long, lol.

Originally Posted by SunnyInVegas 

My travel agent contacted Palace to confirm that the Miami office was no more (once I heard about it here). She confirmed it for me and said it is now their policy to contact the brides 60 days out from the wedding. I'm just under 3 months now and I'm itching to make sure I get the locations I want!

#5598 SunnyInVegas

SunnyInVegas
            • Site Supporter
            • 37 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:29 AM

I'm with you on that one!

Originally Posted by shan0487 

60 days?! Ugh, I don't think I can wait that long, lol.

#5599 Misskris6

Misskris6
              • Site Supporter
              • 12 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:45 AM

I was just contacted by someone last week and I am 6 months out.  Here is her contact info!

Maria Fernanda Vivar

TEL.

Thanks. I appreciate it. I just have a feeling that things that Joannis told me were all wrong, so I want to talk to someone that can give me real answers. 

#5600 mwells

mwells
                • 75 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:41 AM

I agree with you on wondering if you shouldn't have booked here...The last couple reviews worry me that they aren't as amazing on-site as people have said in the past.  I just hope they can get it together within the next couple months

Me either.. Im 10/18/12 and I have yet to speak with anyone.  Except for an email I got a couple months ago from someone in Miami with ANOTHER COUPLE'S confirmation.  Wrong names, wrong wedding date and everything .  I emailed to ask WTF that was all about, and never heard back from her.  So I called and spoke with her and she apologized for sending the wrong brides information.  Terrifying huh?  

So I asked her over and over again if she does have OUR correct wedding info and she assured me she did.  Im guessing some other bride got my info.  Idiots.  She then promised me she would email me some info, never happened, and planned a "telephone planning session" for June 18.. June 18 came and the call never happened.  I emailed her and the email came back as being undeliverable.. which is when I found out the Miami office is gone.  So now im even more freaked out & worried than before.. I don't think these people know what the hell they are doing, my wedding is in 3 months and I have NO idea what is going on.  I don't think anyone will ever contact me.  

If I call them who would I ask for, since I don't know who my planner is (though I doubt I even have one assigned).  

Im really starting to wish I could go back in time and not have booked my wedding there .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users