6467 replies to this topic

#5551 Speckles121

Speckles121
  • 720 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:06 AM

Thanks for the heads up..im going to email them nowwwww

Originally Posted by CafeDelMar21 

I JUST emailed Joannis to see what was going on and I received this email :

"Hello and thank you for your message. Please be advised that as of July 2, 2012, all Palace Resort Weddings will be assisted via assigned onsite coordinators.

PLEASE NOTE THIS EMAIL IS NO LONGER VALID.

PLEASE RE-DIRECT YOUR EMAIL TO JRODON@ALLINCLUSIVECOLLECTION.COM<mailto:GDELJUNCO@ALLINCLUSIVECOLLECTION.COM>

Kind Regards

JOANNIS RODON"

#5552 shan0487

shan0487
    • 1,393 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
    • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:21 AM

Fingers crossed it gets better! I just hope that Miami kept everything and that I don't have to start from scratch and re-forward all my emails...

Originally Posted by mrsbruff2b 

Basically it means (as everyone predicted) the Miami office is being shut down because of their incompetence.  Now all questions will be dealt with by the actually on-site coordinators.  I predict that it will be better, but probably not by much since the on-sites are very busy is weddings there.  I think that the best way to handle this is to have designated staff for the "Miami coordinators" actually AT Moon Palace.

#5553 LurkerDan

LurkerDan
    • 61 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:33 AM

I predict that it will be better, but probably not by much since the on-sites are very busy is weddings there.  I think that the best way to handle this is to have designated staff for the "Miami coordinators" actually AT Moon Palace.

Yeah, it won't be much better (if at all) unless they significantly add to their staff down there. We got very few responses from our on site, Valeria, after she was assigned. If they just heap on more responsibility to the same staff, it will be much worse, I think.

#5554 Speckles121

Speckles121
      • 720 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:33 AM

ugh you and me bothhhhhhh!!!

Originally Posted by shan0487 

Fingers crossed it gets better! I just hope that Miami kept everything and that I don't have to start from scratch and re-forward all my emails...

#5555 LurkerDan

LurkerDan
        • 61 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:38 AM

I am having a June wedding so i am pretty worried about the weather and i am debating if i should change the date :( thoughts??

Weather is hard to predict. My research said June sees 8 days of rain on average, which didn't scare me, yet we had at least some rain 4 of the 6 days we were there, and 3 of those 4 days had very significant rain (including one day of nonstop rain). We chose June to accommodate families and friends who are teachers (we have many); there weren't other options for us. But if you do have options, May would be an improvement over June.

#5556 mrsbruff2b

mrsbruff2b
          • 385 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 09:29 AM

We need a honeymoon redo. =(

Dan, are you still able to edit your review now? (Time limit?)

Originally Posted by LurkerDan 

Weather is hard to predict. My research said June sees 8 days of rain on average, which didn't scare me, yet we had at least some rain 4 of the 6 days we were there, and 3 of those 4 days had very significant rain (including one day of nonstop rain).
            We chose June to accommodate families and friends who are teachers (we have many); there weren't other options for us. But if you do have options, May would be an improvement over June.

Married: 20/06/12 - Our 11 year anniversary~

Wedding @: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

Honeymoon @: Le Blanc Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

#5557 LurkerDan

LurkerDan
            • 61 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 09:48 AM

yep, I can still edit the review!

#5558 mrsbruff2b

mrsbruff2b
              • 385 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 10:11 AM

Awesome thanks!  I think I'll post my review(s) sometime today.  I still want to be able to edit them as new pics come in!

Originally Posted by LurkerDan 

yep, I can still edit the review!

Married: 20/06/12 - Our 11 year anniversary~

Wedding @: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

Honeymoon @: Le Blanc Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

#5559 CafeDelMar21

CafeDelMar21
                • 130 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:09 AM

Let me know how it goes because i emailed the 

Thanks for the heads up..im going to email them nowwwww

#5560 Gina Bina

Gina Bina
                  • 29 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 01:07 AM

Well, I have had nothing but good things from the Girls in Cancun. Two have been emailing me, they are great. Miami told me I had to get Del Sol a room, those girls said he just needs a day pass- So don't ask about the room thing, just have Ael at Del Sol deal with Cancun if you want Del Sol Photographers.  They emailed me the contacts for Golf, Salon stuff and had me do a spreadsheet of what I wanted....they are really on the ball in Cancun so far for me ladies!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users