6467 replies to this topic

#5481 shan0487

shan0487
  • 1,393 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
  • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
  • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:47 AM

Wow, I go away for the weekend and there are a ton of newly married brides and brides currently having the time of their lives!

I just got back from Vegas from my first bachelorette party!!! :) My matron of honor lives in Vegas- so how can you not have a bachelorette party in Vegas?!!? :)

So congrats to Summer and MrsJDH2B- your weddings look amazing and you both look beautiful!! I need to find you both on FB to stalk your pics!! Can't wait for your reviews!!! :)

Congrats to Mrs Bruff, NSG and Smolyan- enjoy your special time and can't wait to see pics!!! :)

#5482 Kerry Robertson

Kerry Robertson
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:52 AM

hi

yes just got a email from Juana saying the cancun co - ordinator should contact me within 2 weeks so fingers they do!

#5483 LurkerDan

LurkerDan
    • 61 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:15 AM

The token male is leaving soon, too. Leave on Thursday, so many things up in the air but we're trusting that we -- with Valeria's help -- will pull it all together.

#5484 CafeDelMar21

CafeDelMar21
      • 130 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:37 AM

wow best of luck to everyone getting married soon, and congratulation to everyone that tied the knot!!! so...what is this about cancun getting their own wedding department? I wanna know more :cool:

#5485 stefn1218

stefn1218
        • 89 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by airica26 

I have not been on in awhile and have not caught up on all posts but did everyone know that here is no more dealing with Miami, Cancun now has it's own office opening up soon. My wedding planner is no longer Juana and I am getting reassigned again. Oh well happy that the new planner will be right in the action and not so far away from the actual resort.

How are you getting reassigned? I keep being told someone will contact me, but no one ever does.  I've tried calling several different numbers but don't seem to be able to get anywhere. Do you have a number that's been working for you?

#5486 shan0487

shan0487
          • 1,393 posts
          • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:21 PM

Question for you recent brides- if you did the unlimited functions with the private reception- how long did yours last and did you have to pay a fee to extend it?

#5487 leenancy

leenancy
          • 212 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by shan0487 

Question for you recent brides- if you did the unlimited functions with the private reception- how long did yours last and did you have to pay a fee to extend it?

They say two hours are free and you would have to pay a fee per table/per extra hour after that. So I planned for my welcome dinner to be from 7-9, but they let us stay until 10 and didn't charge us (all outdoor events have to end by 10).

05.27.2012 @ Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort

38 Guests + Bride & Groom Booked, 79 Room Nights

10 Guests Booked @ Other Resorts
            2 Guests booked through other services

#5488 beatyea

beatyea
            • 288 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 01:42 PM

Mine was suppose to be 6-10 but we didn't show up til 630 and we extended it an hour so it ended at 1130 and it was outside.  We paid the fees for the tables plus $55 for PSAV to stay an hour

Originally Posted by shan0487 

Originally Posted by leenancy 

They say two hours are free and you would have to pay a fee per table/per extra hour after that. So I planned for my welcome dinner to be from 7-9, but they let us stay until 10 and didn't charge us (all outdoor events have to end by 10).

#5489 beatyea

beatyea
              • 288 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 01:43 PM

Congrats to all the new MRS!!!  You all looked beautiful!

#5490 shan0487

shan0487
                • 1,393 posts
                • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:27 AM

Great, thanks ladies.  I was told mine would be from 6-10 and I have never been told I would be charged extra.  I have PSAV for the ipod hookup from 6-10 as well.  So hopefully it will all work out and I won't be charged extra! :)

Originally Posted by beatyea 

Mine was suppose to be 6-10 but we didn't show up til 630 and we extended it an hour so it ended at 1130 and it was outside.  We paid the fees for the tables plus $55 for PSAV to stay an hour

Originally Posted by leenancy 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users