Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#5391 mrsbruff2b

mrsbruff2b
  • 385 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 06:52 PM

I'm a little irked.

Joannis and I spoke on the phone a few weeks ago.  She copied down the wrong information/details.  I sent and email back to ask her to correct it and she said she'd put me in contact with Kalena.  Kalena has never contacted me (I know she is busy).  But Joannis never even tried to make the corrections.

Today, she had the gall to send me an invoice with all the uncorrected information saying "pending signature and payment in order to have your coordinator contact you". Uh what? I thought things would be charged to my room.  And after reading things on here about unauthorized charges, I don't trust sending my CC information over.

Married: 20/06/12 - Our 11 year anniversary~

Wedding @: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

Honeymoon @: Le Blanc Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

#5392 duckiedoo

duckiedoo
    • 3 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:01 PM

I'm having the same issues with Joannis. I'm keep getting different price quotes and am hesitant to give her cc information as well!  I requested for her to send me a breakdown of EVERYTHING before I move forward.  It's freaking me out because my wedding is on the 24th of June and nothing is set!  I hope all goes well for both of us!

#5393 duckiedoo

duckiedoo
      • 3 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:19 PM

I've been having similar issues with Joannis!  I keep getting different price quotes from her.  I'm nervous because our wedding is on the 24th of June and nothing is set!  I requested for her to make me an itemized statement before even thinking about giving her cc information.  I hope things will run smoothly for you and us!

Originally Posted by mrsbruff2b View Post

I'm a little irked.

Joannis and I spoke on the phone a few weeks ago.  She copied down the wrong information/details.  I sent and email back to ask her to correct it and she said she'd put me in contact with Kalena.  Kalena has never contacted me (I know she is busy).  But Joannis never even tried to make the corrections.

Today, she had the gall to send me an invoice with all the uncorrected information saying "pending signature and payment in order to have your coordinator contact you". Uh what? I thought things would be charged to my room.  And after reading things on here about unauthorized charges, I don't trust sending my CC information over.

#5394 beatyea

beatyea
        • 288 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:22 PM

Hey ladies-

Anyone get their refund for reaching unlimited events yet?!?!  I'm having trouble getting ahold of someone!!!  Geraldine didn't answer me, Claudia CC'ed the accounting dept over a month ago and I've heard nothing.  I emailed Gretel and she immediately apologized for Geraldine and said she would get on but I haven't heard back from her and that was May 23rd!

#5395 shan0487

shan0487
          • 1,393 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
          • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
          • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:01 AM

Yikes Beatyea! I hope you get a hold of someone soon! I booked through a TA, so she will be taking care of that for me.

Originally Posted by beatyea 

Hey ladies-

Anyone get their refund for reaching unlimited events yet?!?!  I'm having trouble getting ahold of someone!!!  Geraldine didn't answer me, Claudia CC'ed the accounting dept over a month ago and I've heard nothing.  I emailed Gretel and she immediately apologized for Geraldine and said she would get on but I haven't heard back from her and that was May 23rd!

#5396 CafeDelMar21

CafeDelMar21
          • 130 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:17 AM

I was told by a palace member and by Joannis that refunds take between a month or two. If you are a member, I would try and calling member services because they work wayyy faster and and super nice.

Hey ladies- Anyone get their refund for reaching unlimited events yet?!?!  I'm having trouble getting ahold of someone!!!  Geraldine didn't answer me, Claudia CC'ed the accounting dept over a month ago and I've heard nothing.  I emailed Gretel and she immediately apologized for Geraldine and said she would get on but I haven't heard back from her and that was May 23rd!

#5397 Renewing32

Renewing32
            • 161 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:56 AM

I can't remember if anyone asked this question already, but does Palace resorts allow you to release sky lanterns? Both my husband and my mother are deceased and i think releasing the lanterns is a great way to honor them at the ceremony.
              Just as stir crazy as my first wedding!

#5398 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
              • 281 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by summer12 

Hey ladies (and gents).  Just a quick note to say I'm leaving for Mexico TOMORROW!!  Yikes- I can't believe it's already my turn!! Yipeee!!

Hope your day is fabulous!!! Have fun

#5399 CafeDelMar21

CafeDelMar21
                • 130 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:10 AM

I was told no because Moon Palace is too close to the airport... 

Originally Posted by Renewing32 

I can't remember if anyone asked this question already, but does Palace resorts allow you to release sky lanterns? Both my husband and my mother are deceased and i think releasing the lanterns is a great way to honor them at the ceremony.

#5400 CurlyBride

CurlyBride
                  • 46 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by Renewing32 

I can't remember if anyone asked this question already, but does Palace resorts allow you to release sky lanterns? Both my husband and my mother are deceased and i think releasing the lanterns is a great way to honor them at the ceremony

Hi there... I wanted to release sky lanterns so bad but unfortunetly moond palace does not allow it due how close we are to the airport. If somehow you hear otherwise please let me know but so far I keep hearing no. I was considering bringing a few anyways and just doing it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users