6467 replies to this topic

#5131 shan0487

shan0487
  • 1,393 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
  • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
  • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:36 AM

I totally understand- I hope Marvin responds- he takes WEEKS to respond to me..good luck!!! Try emailing him every day, over and over again! :)

#5132 Meesh990

Meesh990
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:48 AM

I am trying to figure out my travel brochures and welcome letter for my oot bags too. I cannot open files yet. Can someone pm or email me at meesh990@hotmail.com?

#5133 Meesh990

Meesh990
    • 12 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:33 AM

I have been trying to find welcome brochures/letters for my oot bags too.  I cannot open files yet.  Can anyone pm or email me a template?

#5134 SunnyInVegas

SunnyInVegas
      • Site Supporter
      • 37 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:04 AM

Hello ladies!

Loving all the comments on the board, I've been checking every few days and really should post more!

I did want to let those of you who might be interested know that I got a final 'NO' on using the dock at Moon Palace for boat after the wedding. Before I booked and asked about it, it was a maybe and now it's a no. Oh well! We're planning to rent our own boat for the day now for a snorkel trip for everyone. If anyone has any opinions/advise on this, please let me know!

#5135 SunnyInVegas

SunnyInVegas
        • Site Supporter
        • 37 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:05 AM

WOW, loved the video! Made me teer up a bit!

Definitely let us know who you used for your video/photos.

Originally Posted by DiamondGirl 

Hi ladies, I got married October 8, 2011 and just wanted to share my wedding video. Enjoy!

#5136 SunnyInVegas

SunnyInVegas
          • Site Supporter
          • 37 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:06 AM

WOW, loved the video! Made me teer up a bit!

Definitely let us know who you used for your video/photos

Originally Posted by DiamondGirl 

Hi ladies, I got married October 8, 2011 and just wanted to share my wedding video. Enjoy!

#5137 mpweddingplan

mpweddingplan
            • Site Supporter
            • 261 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:37 AM

Quick question about DJ equipment....I have contacted PSAV and reserved DJ equip for our mp wedding. PSAV is asking me to pay in full prior to the event via a bank wire transfer?? I was under the assumption they could just add this amount on to your MP bill to pay at check out? Did any of you previous brides use PSAV and have the amount added to your final MP bill at checkout? Or did you pay in full in advance via bank wire transfer??

#5138 Speckles121

Speckles121
              • 720 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:43 AM

My qupte from Miroslavia, says it will be added to my bill!

Originally Posted by mpweddingplan 

Quick question about DJ equipment....I have contacted PSAV and reserved DJ equip for our mp wedding. PSAV is asking me to pay in full prior to the event via a bank wire transfer?? I was under the assumption they could just add this amount on to your MP bill to pay at check out?
                Did any of you previous brides use PSAV and have the amount added to your final MP bill at checkout? Or did you pay in full in advance via bank wire transfer??

#5139 shan0487

shan0487
                • 1,393 posts
                • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
                • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
                • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:54 AM

I was told the same thing....I don't really want to pay beforehand, but my miami person said I had to pay 30 days before our wedding...

Caitlin- I wonder how you got lucky?!  I think we booked through PSAV around the same time...

Let me know if you can convince them otherwise Mpweddingplan!

Originally Posted by mpweddingplan 

Quick question about DJ equipment....I have contacted PSAV and reserved DJ equip for our mp wedding. PSAV is asking me to pay in full prior to the event via a bank wire transfer?? I was under the assumption they could just add this amount on to your MP bill to pay at check out?
                Did any of you previous brides use PSAV and have the amount added to your final MP bill at checkout? Or did you pay in full in advance via bank wire transfer??

#5140 Speckles121

Speckles121
                • 720 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:58 AM

I went directly through PSAV..so weird. Here's the email she sent:

Attached you will find the proposal for your wedding, for confirmation please send this quote back signed of approval to this email and the charge will be added to your hotel bill.

We keep in touch, have a great day!

Miroslava Arriaga

¤ Cel: + 52 (998) 279.53.19 

¤ Nextel : 72*73779*160

Quote:

Originally Posted by shan0487 

I was told the same thing....I don't really want to pay beforehand, but my miami person said I had to pay 30 days before our wedding...

Caitlin- I wonder how you got lucky?!  I think we booked through PSAV around the same time...

Let me know if you can convince them otherwise Mpweddingplan!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users