Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#5111 Renewing32

Renewing32
  • 161 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:36 AM

@Diamondgirl Thanks for sharing your video. You look gorgeous!
    Just as stir crazy as my first wedding!

#5112 nsg4729

nsg4729
    • Site Supporter
    • 83 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

OMG beautiful pictures... Love the Texas shirts....

Originally Posted by mrsjdh2b 

Our photographer just uploaded our engagement pics. Thought I would share a few of my favorites so far. Going to have a hard time choosing which ones to print out of nearly 300 images!

Tassie & Jonathan Engagement 014.jpgTassie & Jonathan Engagement 050.jpgTassie & Jonathan Engagement 052.jpgTassie & Jonathan Engagement 239.jpgTassie & Jonathan Engagement 255.jpg

I posted the third picture so you all can see my FI personality. He's such a joker constantly making me laugh! Love!!

Awesome pics!You guys look so cute together and the pics really capture that!

#5113 nsg4729

nsg4729
      • Site Supporter
      • 83 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by FutureRN2011 

Nsg4729....I actually just created a welcome letter that I put in with my OOT bags, but I wouldn't spend too much time on a welcome packet as Moon Palace gives everyone tons of brochures on everything included at the resort upon arrival. Maybe just include an itinerary for your wedding day to give the guests a heads up on a potential time schedule but other than that, MP seriously hooks everyone up with tons of info upon arrival. I can look at all the brochures they gave me and send them to you if you want.

Ok, thanks so much for the info.  I was rushing to get something done this week too, but maybe I don't need to do as much as I thought. I think I'll just do a pre-travel email with some of the information, then perhaps a small welcome brochure (already did and printed the letter) that has restaurant recommendations, must see-do type things, and itinerary and guest list.  So, speaking of must-do....besides the Michael Jackson show and the fire dancing show, if there anything on the property that is a must do?  A far as restaurants, I have heard everyone rave about the following (sure I am spelling them all wrong - lol):  Los Tacos, Arrifices, Los Caporales,  and Mo-Mo-Na-Ha (or something like that - lol).  We already have something scheduled for El Caribeno.  Am I missing anything else?

#5114 nsg4729

nsg4729
        • Site Supporter
        • 83 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:01 AM

I don't have publishers, so it would not allow me to open.  Do you happen to have a pdf or word file for it?

Thanks ladies!! It was so much fun!!

Here's what I put together....parts of it were borrowed from other brides on here.

Attached Files

#5115 Kerry Robertson

Kerry Robertson
          • 18 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 11:18 AM

wow your wedding video looks great! im geting married in october hope my day is a beautiful as yours x

#5116 kellygirl3118

kellygirl3118
            • 24 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:20 PM

Our photographer just uploaded our engagement pics. Thought I would share a few of my favorites so far. Going to have a hard time choosing which ones to print out of nearly 300 images!

Tassie & Jonathan Engagement 014.jpgTassie & Jonathan Engagement 050.jpgTassie & Jonathan Engagement 052.jpgTassie & Jonathan Engagement 239.jpgTassie & Jonathan Engagement 255.jpg

I posted the third picture so you all can see my FI personality. He's such a joker constantly making me laugh! Love!!

Love your pictures!  I really like the first and second one!

#5117 Speckles121

Speckles121
              • 720 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:33 PM

Those are gorgeous..your photographer did a great job!!!

#5118 mrsjdh2b

mrsjdh2b
                • Site Supporter
                • 201 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by DiamondGirl 

Hi ladies, I got married October 8, 2011 and just wanted to share my wedding video. Enjoy!

Love the video!!! Looks like you guys had a really great day!

June 9, 2012

Moon Palace Cancun Mexico

75 room nights book with TA

41 guests and still counting!

#5119 mrsjdh2b

mrsjdh2b
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 201 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 01:14 PM

Thanks ladies!! We really had a great time taking them. The Texas shirts are the colleges that we went to and they are rival schools so we thought we would incorporate that. The grooms cake at the AHR will be a "House Divided" cake and one of these will be displayed beside it. If you are in the Central Texas area looking for a photographer I highly recommend Lahra Bryant. She was amazing to work with! My FI had a run in with the car door the night before taking these and she took time to edit the scab off most of the pictures.

Originally Posted by nsg4729 

I don't have publishers, so it would not allow me to open.  Do you happen to have a pdf or word file for it?

Here ya go!

Attached Files

June 9, 2012

Moon Palace Cancun Mexico

75 room nights book with TA

41 guests and still counting!

#5120 nsg4729

nsg4729
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 83 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:57 PM

Thank you![