Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#4921 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:10 AM

Shan,

Let me tell you that MP goes all out for EVERYONE especially the BRIDE & GROOM!  we had absolutely NO problems at all.  The staff are so friendly and want nothing more to please you.  It's so sad that the Miami office takes this away because of their lack of communication....from this site one would think that OMG they don't listen etc.. but believe me MP the staff in Mexico HEARS US loud and clear.  They go above and beyond.

It's not often you find a large group who LOVED everything!  But my group did and many said "OMG if I would have known it was going to be like this I would have stayed longer." or "Damn are you guys coming back here for your honeymoon, if so I'm coming to." 

When the past brides post "RELAX, YOUR DAY WILL BE BEAUTIFUL"  they mean it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  and I back this up 100000000%

Originally Posted by shan0487 

Congrats Beatyea!!!! I can't wait to see more pics/ read your review- you look beautfiul!!!

Thanks Coco and FutureRN for reassuring me that if we end up with Nizuc we will be just fine! I totally agree that no one will be in their room long enough to care! :)  I just want to make sure I have an ocean view, since it is my wedding and all! :)

#4922 Smoylan

Smoylan
    • 202 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:15 AM

Shan,

Let me tell you that MP goes all out for EVERYONE especially the BRIDE & GROOM!  we had absolutely NO problems at all.  The staff are so friendly and want nothing more to please you.  It's so sad that the Miami office takes this away because of their lack of communication....from this site one would think that OMG they don't listen etc.. but believe me MP the staff in Mexico HEARS US loud and clear.  They go above and beyond.

It's not often you find a large group who LOVED everything!  But my group did and many said "OMG if I would have known it was going to be like this I would have stayed longer." or "Damn are you guys coming back here for your honeymoon, if so I'm coming to." 

When the past brides post "RELAX, YOUR DAY WILL BE BEAUTIFUL"  they mean it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  and I back this up 100000000%

#4923 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
      • 281 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:31 AM

Originally Posted by nsg4729 

OH no!  That is horrible news...we were definitely looking forward to that.  Sigh!  Thanks for letting me know though.

No problem.   So were we, thats one of the reasons we picked MP.  Oh well, we should still have fun. 

#4924 beatyea

beatyea
        • 288 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:44 AM

We actually did our block in Sunrise and really liked it.  We had our block in the Toronja buildings which is the last ones before the Nizuc side so it was a perfect location between everything.

#4925 shan0487

shan0487
          • 1,393 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
          • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
          • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:54 AM

That is so reassuring Coco, thank you!!! :) With all the knowledge I have gained from all the wonderful ladies on here, I think I will be just fine if my WC does not contact me before I leave, (Even though, one email would be nice for reassurance, lol). I just want November to be here already, I cannot wait!!!! :)

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Shan,

#4926 mrsjdh2b

mrsjdh2b
          • Site Supporter
          • 201 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 07:34 AM

Congrats to summerdawn, beatyea & Coco from the couple of pics you all looked AMAZING! So glad to hear that all went well with all of your days. Can't wait to read your reviews and see more pictrues!

I did finally hear back from Zaray this week. She apologized for not emailing sooner but said she was "busy serving April and May brides" so that made me feel better. She answered all 8 of my emails. On-sites seem much better than Miami for sure!  I am a little stressed over what to do about bridesmaid's bouquets. $126/bouquet is just WAY too much to pay the resort! I really didn't want to use artificial and haul down there but I don't know. Wasn't too impressed with Marvin and his lack of communication. Any suggestions?

Shower back home went well. It was good to see some family that won't be able to make the Mexico trip. Next weekend is my bachelorette party on Cinco de Mayo. The girls and I will be heading to Austin for a "Wig" Party and then hitting 6th Street when we are dolled up. I'm so excited about this! I will post pics of our crazy "do's" when we get back.

Hope everyone is having a good week!

June 9, 2012

Moon Palace Cancun Mexico

75 room nights book with TA

41 guests and still counting!

#4927 shan0487

shan0487
            • 1,393 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
            • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
            • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 26 April 2012 - 07:46 AM

Glad to hear your WC is contacting you and that your shower went well! Have fun at your bachelorette party!!!!

I am in contact with

Congrats to summerdawn, beatyea & Coco from the couple of pics you all looked AMAZING! So glad to hear that all went well with all of your days. Can't wait to read your reviews and see more pictrues!

I did finally hear back from Zaray this week. She apologized for not emailing sooner but said she was "busy serving April and May brides" so that made me feel better. She answered all 8 of my emails. On-sites seem much better than Miami for sure!  I am a little stressed over what to do about bridesmaid's bouquets. $126/bouquet is just WAY too much to pay the resort! I really didn't want to use artificial and haul down there but I don't know. Wasn't too impressed with Marvin and his lack of communication. Any suggestions?

Shower back home went well. It was good to see some family that won't be able to make the Mexico trip. Next weekend is my bachelorette party on Cinco de Mayo. The girls and I will be heading to Austin for a "Wig" Party and then hitting 6th Street when we are dolled up. I'm so excited about this! I will post pics of our crazy "do's" when we get back.

Hope everyone is having a good week!

#4928 leenancy

leenancy
            • 212 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:13 AM

Welcome back and congratulations you two! Both of you look beautiful!! Can't wait to hear about it all.

Originally Posted by beatyea 

Hey ladies!

I'm back from MP and our wedding was beautiful.  I couldn't have asked for more perfect weather!  I will be doing a review once I get some free time to sit down and concentrate on it.  But if you have any questions let me know!  Happy planning!

Hola ladies,
              I left on the 16th as a Ms. And returned as a Mrs. YAY!!!!
              I have so much to tell, say etc. but a girl is tired as hell. FI heads to work on Mi day and I'm off until May 7th so I'm going to work on things to make sure I capture everything in detail for you ladies!!! I kept each of you in my thoughts and flashed away with pictures. Here's a sneak peak of our TTD
              a6937b19-bfa3-5cfd.jpg
              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

05.27.2012 @ Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort

38 Guests + Bride & Groom Booked, 79 Room Nights

10 Guests Booked @ Other Resorts
              2 Guests booked through other services

#4929 mrsjdh2b

mrsjdh2b
              • Site Supporter
              • 201 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:25 AM

Awesome!!! Thanks I will!

Originally Posted by shan0487 

Glad to hear your WC is contacting you and that your shower went well! Have fun at your bachelorette party!!!!

I am in contact with http://www.cherryblossom.com.mx. They have been great communicators thus far! Their prices are comparable to Marvin's.  Their website is actually down right now under contruction, but email them and they will get back to you right away! :) Let me know if they work out for you!

Good luck! :)

June 9, 2012

Moon Palace Cancun Mexico

75 room nights book with TA

41 guests and still counting!

#4930 beatyea

beatyea
                • 288 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:51 AM

I used Marvin and the flowers were beautiful and i asked him to be at the resort at noon since I heard he runs late but I got a call at 10 after 12 that the flowers were here.  I would highly recommend him- to get a quicker response use CAPS and *** in the subject to get his attention and he will respond quickly.

PIC_1800.JPG

PIC_2166.JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users