Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#481 beatyea

beatyea
  • 288 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 06:18 PM

Thanks for posting!  Yeah why do they make everything so complicated?  If these are the approved vendors why can't they just have a simple brochure for them that they can send us?!?!?

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Ok Ladies,

There are two in house DJ's and they are JSAV (Carlos) and PSAV (Mauricio).  Edith from MP (after being forwarded an email from my Miami Coordinator) kindly reminded me that "per your contract their are no outside vendors."  Needless to say I'm not smiling at Edith at all.  However; she did cc both of these gentlemen my information.  PSAV emailed me with is package in a pdf format. 

DJ services are as follows:

Option 1                           Option 2
    2 hours for $926.96            4 hours at $1086.69

Gold Package

4 hours of a DJ + lighting

$1282.00

IPOD set-up to four hours: 2-40 people $231.90 and for 45-100 people $366.30

I haven't received anything from JSAV which I think is the one that I have read about.. but who knows as the only damn difference is the J and P

#482 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
    • 2,136 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 06:41 PM

Exactly,

And this is what I basically told my MP coordinator.  Being polite and as diplomatic as possible I advised her of several brides that have either used or currently using the same DJ.  I also asked if changes from 2011 were going to affect the 2012 brides... but she didn't answer any questions..instead she shoved me off to Edith.  Great pass on her part but I will try to press once I'm assigned a coordinator.

Originally Posted by beatyea 

Thanks for posting!  Yeah why do they make everything so complicated?  If these are the approved vendors why can't they just have a simple brochure for them that they can send us?!?!?

#483 aholen

aholen
      • Site Supporter
      • 101 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 06:46 PM

Why would iPod set up costs vary based on the number of people? Am I missing something??

#484 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 06:57 PM

Yup you are.....1 speaker is the difference 

Why would iPod set up costs vary based on the number of people? Am I missing something??

Attached Files

#485 merrylee

merrylee
          • 687 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 03:42 AM

ughh, that is whack.  I still don't know what we are going to do about music or a reception.  It honestly depends on how many people we end up with.

#486 SummerDawn

SummerDawn
            • 324 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 11:08 AM

Could you forward me the e-mail or attachment from PSAV? I would really appreciate it! I will PM you my e-mail address! Thanks!!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Ok Ladies,

There are two in house DJ's and they are JSAV (Carlos) and PSAV (Mauricio).  Edith from MP (after being forwarded an email from my Miami Coordinator) kindly reminded me that "per your contract their are no outside vendors."  Needless to say I'm not smiling at Edith at all.  However; she did cc both of these gentlemen my information.  PSAV emailed me with is package in a pdf format. 

DJ services are as follows:

Option 1                           Option 2
              2 hours for $926.96            4 hours at $1086.69

Gold Package

4 hours of a DJ + lighting

$1282.00

IPOD set-up to four hours: 2-40 people $231.90 and for 45-100 people $366.30

I haven't received anything from JSAV which I think is the one that I have read about.. but who knows as the only damn difference is the J and P

#487 SummerDawn

SummerDawn
              • 324 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 11:10 AM

nevermind i just saw the attachment!!

Originally Posted by SummerDawn 

Could you forward me the e-mail or attachment from PSAV? I would really appreciate it! I will PM you my e-mail address! Thanks!!

#488 krsmith

krsmith
                • 528 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 01:44 PM

Just bought my first items for our OOT bags! Woo Hoo! Some cute little scented hand sanitizers for $1 at Target! They came in blue, green, and orange! Not our colors but I'm am ok with that! I decided to buy 50...a TOTAL guesstimate! I hope I don't end up with a large surplus after wards...or somehow run out! 

So excited!! Now I really need to sit down and think about what I want to put in the bags for sure! 

I really like those color changing cups, but they only sell in BULK! Anyone be interested in going in on some?

#489 blondy

blondy
                  • 133 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 04:45 PM

Hi everyone,

I just posted my review of my MP wedding in the Reviews thread.

We're getting married at Moon Palace Cancun on April 8, 2011!

#490 beatyea

beatyea
                    • 288 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 06:53 PM

What kind of color changing cups???

Originally Posted by krsmith 

Just bought my first items for our OOT bags! Woo Hoo! Some cute little scented hand sanitizers for $1 at Target! They came in blue, green, and orange! Not our colors but I'm am ok with that! I decided to buy 50...a TOTAL guesstimate! I hope I don't end up with a large surplus after wards...or somehow run out! 

So excited!! Now I really need to sit down and think about what I want to put in the bags for sure! 

I really like those color changing cups, but they only sell in BULK! Anyone be interested in going in on some?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users