Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#4641 Speckles121

Speckles121
  • 720 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:21 AM

Its 1200 for 4 hours with the dj and i just sent over my contract today! ..i can send you what they sent me for prices if you wanna inbox me your email!

Originally Posted by CafeDelMar21 

Hi Speckles121. How much are you paying for PSAV services? Do you have a contact? Thanks a lot :D

#4642 FutureRN2011

FutureRN2011
    • Site Supporter
    • 44 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:51 AM

We are having our ceremony on the Tucan beach at 1pm! I can't wait!!! I will also try to take a peak at your wedding on Friday!! 

Hi FutureRN2011!

So sorry you're going through all that. It's so frustrating! I thought a destination wedding was supposed to be stress free - YA RIGHT HUH?

Try to stay positive though. From what we hear everything works out in the end and turns out beautiful, so I'm sure it will for you and me as well. 

Are you getting married on the beach, what time Saturday?  I'm not sure what our plans are yet, but if I'm around the resort I will go try to take a peak.  Ours is at 2:00pm on Friday on the Beach at Nizuc Side I believe. I can't wait!!!!!!!!

Hope to see you there and good luck with the rest of the planning.  If you have questions I can help you with, I'll be happy to!

#4643 stefn1218

stefn1218
      • 89 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:02 PM

After reading all these posts the last several months, I can't believe I actually have something to post! I'm not getting married until 2013, but I've admired so much of all of your work, I couldn't help myself but put these pics up here!

pic stds.jpgThe "Please Save the Date" side is reversible, with this on the other side. I'm hoping people will actually use these if they end up coming!

This last picture is actually printed on the back of the "please save the date" card. I'm hoping people will actually use them if they come.  I was really excited about them and brought one to work to show one of my co-workers.  A few of the guys that work there were really confused about how to open them (fyi NOT a difficult process AT ALL!) but it freaked me out so much I'm actually going to include directions on how to use them 

I got the actual luggage tags on http://tags.idcardgroup.com/  the tags were $47.99 for 100 and the straps were $5.50 for 100. If your total is over $100 it's free! The inserts were from vistaprint.com.  Just an FYI it's going to cost about $1.60 to mail two of these in one standard envelope (it's too thick to be considered regular mail, this is for US mail).

#4644 stefn1218

stefn1218
        • 89 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:14 PM

After reading this thread for months now, I'm so excited that I finally have something 1) accomplished 2) to share! I'm not getting married until 2013, but since you ladies have been such an inspiration, I couldn't help but share my STDs I JUST finished!

pic stds.jpgThe "Please Save the Date" side is reversible, with this on the other side. I'm hoping people will actually use these if they end up coming!

This last photo is the other side of the "Please Save the Date" insert.  I'm hoping people will actually use them if they end up coming.  I brought one to work to show a girl friend and three of my guy co-workers couldn't figure out how to open these (NOT THAT HARD!), so I've decided to include some SIMPLE directions, just in case! 

I got the actual luggage tags on http://tags.idcardgroup.com/  the tags were $47.99 for 100 and the straps were $5.50 for 100. If your total is over $100 it's free! The inserts were from vistaprint.com.  Just an FYI it's going to cost about $1.60 to mail two of these in one standard envelope (it's too thick to be considered regular mail, for US mail).

#4645 beatyea

beatyea
          • 288 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:29 AM

Super cute picture!  Such a cute idea- i love it!

Originally Posted by stefn1218 

After reading this thread for months now, I'm so excited that I finally have something 1) accomplished 2) to share! I'm not getting married until 2013, but since you ladies have been such an inspiration, I couldn't help but share my STDs I JUST finished!

This last photo is the other side of the "Please Save the Date" insert.  I'm hoping people will actually use them if they end up coming.  I brought one to work to show a girl friend and three of my guy co-workers couldn't figure out how to open these (NOT THAT HARD!), so I've decided to include some SIMPLE directions, just in case! 

I got the actual luggage tags on http://tags.idcardgroup.com/  the tags were $47.99 for 100 and the straps were $5.50 for 100. If your total is over $100 it's free! The inserts were from vistaprint.com.  Just an FYI it's going to cost about $1.60 to mail two of these in one standard envelope (it's too thick to be considered regular mail, for US mail).

#4646 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:57 PM

These are super cute.... and I love the picture!

Quote:

#4647 Speckles121

Speckles121
              • 720 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:16 AM

Such a cute idea..great job..yours guests are going to love them!!

#4648 beatyea

beatyea
                • 288 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:16 AM

Hey ladies! This may be a silly question but does anyone know how we get our stuff back after the events?

#4649 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                  • 2,136 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:33 AM

Not silly at all as I asked the same of my coord.  She will gather everything for me and have it returned to our room.  I'm quite sure the same arrangement could be made. 

Originally Posted by beatyea 

Hey ladies! This may be a silly question but does anyone know how we get our stuff back after the events?

#4650 Speckles121

Speckles121
                    • 720 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:42 AM

Ohh i never even thought of that..great question!!

Originally Posted by beatyea 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users