Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#4611 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
  • 675 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:48 AM

ha!  I know, right!?  PS...Happy Birthday my dear!!!!

It's only bee 5000 years but I am glad that things are finally start to come toether for you my love. 

#4612 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
    • 675 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:49 AM

Alright, my on-sight coordinator has already changed!!  HAHAHA!

I now have Zaray!?!?  I know nothing about her, nor have I heard about her...

Can anyone tell me about her????

Attached Files

#4613 shan0487

shan0487
      • 1,393 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
      • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:54 AM

Thanks Coco! :) All the girls really liked them! The already married ones kept saying " I wish I would have done something like this!"

Hoping your having a fabulous birthday- birthday twin! :) I can't wait to get off work and start drinking wine and celebrate the long weekend! :)

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Shan,

These turned out great.. I so started smiling when you said "my free counselor"  These are too cute. 

It's only bee 5000 years but I am glad that things are finally start to come toether for you my love. 

#4614 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
      • 675 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:00 AM

OMG!!  I am so sorry Shan!!!  Happy Birthday to you too!!!  Enjoy the day!!! 

Thanks Coco! :) All the girls really liked them! The already married ones kept saying " I wish I would have done something like this!"

Hoping your having a fabulous birthday- birthday twin! :) I can't wait to get off work and start drinking wine and celebrate the long weekend! :)

#4615 Soon2bMrsT

Soon2bMrsT
        • 22 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:13 AM

Thank you!!  He did match the price he gave you, $1300 right? So I feel pretty good about it.  I'm super excited about doing the TTD at Cenote and beach.

You're welcome!  I'm so excited that you booked Octavio!  Make sure you ask for his 5% BDW discount. :) 

I was able to get away with a day pass for Octavio because before I signed the wedding contract, I asked for the "outside vendors" line to be erased since I had an outside photographer I wanted to use.  My Miami coordinator said it couldn't be erased but that I could just pay for a day pass for him and it would be ok.  I printed that email out and brought it, and when I had my meeting with the on-site coordinator, they took a copy of the email, and all was well!

Best wishes!!  I think you'll love working with him! :)

#4616 Soon2bMrsT

Soon2bMrsT
          • 22 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:15 AM

Jamike5280,

I have Zaray! I've been working with her for not even two weeks now and so far she has been great. She may not respond the same day, but she does answer all of my questions and has been helpful. 

I'm not sure if she is new or anything.  I bitched to the " manager" about the service from Miami and demanded to work directly with my onsite coordinator.  Same day, I got an email from Zaray!

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

Alright, my on-sight coordinator has already changed!!  HAHAHA!

I now have Zaray!?!?  I know nothing about her, nor have I heard about her...

Can anyone tell me about her????

#4617 shan0487

shan0487
            • 1,393 posts
            • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:35 AM

Haha, it's all good Jamie! Thank you very much!!! :)

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

OMG!!  I am so sorry Shan!!!  Happy Birthday to you too!!!  Enjoy the day!!! 

#4618 Speckles121

Speckles121
            • 720 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:42 AM

Happy Birthday Shan & Coco!!!  Have a fabulous day & (hopefully) long weekend!!

#4619 ndvidul

ndvidul
              • 317 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:49 AM

Yup!  Amazing price, right?!  So pumped that you're doing a TTD with him at the Cenote and beach!! 

Remember to bring a towel and change of clothes!!  Instead of me who didn't have a brain that day and had to ride in his car sopping wet in my wedding dress, smelling like river water!  Ew! 

Thank you!!  He did match the price he gave you, $1300 right? So I feel pretty good about it.  I'm super excited about doing the TTD at Cenote and beach.

I don't have anything in writing about the outside vendor being ok, nor have I mentioned it to my coordinator.  I'm nervous about this. If they don't allow him to get into resort that day - I will DIE! My fiance insists that it will all be fine.  Yikes!

#4620 shan0487

shan0487
                • 1,393 posts
                • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:50 AM

Thank you!!! :) I have tomorrow off work- so we are celebrating tonight!! :)

Originally Posted by Speckles121 

Happy Birthday Shan & Coco!!!  Have a fabulous day & (hopefully) long weekend!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users