Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#4591 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:43 PM

OMG how cool is that.  Happy early Birthday Shan!!  Aries Rule...... 

Coco- your birthday is tomorrow??!!?!? So is mine!! Happy early Birthday! :) 

Does anyone know which lobby the shuttle that takes people to Sun and Beach pick up from?  How early do you need to get to there (if it leaves at 2- can you get there 15 min early and be fine?)

#4592 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
    • 2,136 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:44 PM

If they are, the single ladies will have them involved!  Haha...

Originally Posted by Palacebridex2 

Me too Jamie, I wish I was there to see them tear it up!! I hope no Mexican policia are involved!! Lol

#4593 stefn1218

stefn1218
      • 89 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:46 PM

Hey Ladies!

I know there has been a lot of discussion about getting outside photographers in the MP, but Del Sol Photography (La Luna has "re-joined" them as well) just called me and said they're contract with the MP has been extended! SO, you "just" have to pay the day pass ( I think it's $92 per person) per the photographer and their assistant. MUCH better than some of the other options we were all looking at.  Also, apparently the MP has a two night minimum stay (for 2013), so even if you were looking into buying a room for your outside vendors, it has to be for two nights :(

LOVE the Del Sol pics above and am so excited I'm going to be able to use them!

#4594 shan0487

shan0487
        • 1,393 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
        • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
        • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:10 PM

I am finally getting around to uploading my first (and only thus far) DIY project.  I made these cards for my bridesmaids and gave them a bottle of wine :) 

And here are our postcard Save the Dates I made on Vistaprint! They were free- I just paid shipping! :) 

Attached Files

#4595 CafeDelMar21

CafeDelMar21
        • 130 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:35 PM

MissKris6: When you book the reception (whether you pay or get it for free) it comes with tables and chairs. And unless you book a Colin Cowie wedding with reception, it does not come with decorations. So it is paying $200 per table (might as well get a Colin Cowie at this point) or get Zuniga :)

Originally Posted by Misskris6 

Hi Del Mar,

This may be a stupid question, but I just thought I'd ask!  I'm thinking of using Zuniga as well and it's great news that you don't have to pay the $200/table set up fee if you just pay their set up fee.  Does that mean that you have to order tables and chairs from them though as well?  Or will they just use the tables and chairs from the resort?

Thanks so much!

Kristin

#4596 YWS2012

YWS2012
          • 393 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:27 PM

CONGRATS MRS SAMUELS !!!!!!!

YOU LOOKED AMAZING,,,,YOU WERE GLOWING!!!!

Originally Posted by ndvidul 

Hey Lovelies!

I'm so happy to say that now I'm Mrs. Samuels!!!!!!   

Congrats to Alaharri, LadiDi, and krsmith on becoming MRS, too (and if I've forgotten anyone, my apologies)!!  And best wishes to Coconoir, as you're packing and putting together the last few things before your wedding!  I know I've said this a bunch, but you all are so amazing and supportive.  It's mostly because of you all that we had the wedding of our dreams!!

So pleased to report that everything was absolutely beautiful and perfect. I'm working on a DIY planning thread (already posted some entries - about 15 more to go, LOL).  Plus, I just finished my MP Review:

Laughter2.jpg

HappyMe.jpgHappyGroom.jpg

PetalToss.jpg

WaterKiss.jpg

C&IOnBeach.jpg

OppositeWays.jpg

#4597 irongirl

irongirl
            • 8 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:03 PM

Were you able to use an outside DJ? I was told you had to use MP. Please email me directly on this. I have been wanting someone other than MP. Thank you!! xo

Originally Posted by nickiamh 

I was able to use outside vendors for my Palace Wedding- just remember to get it written into your contract with Palace- I did have to pay the day pass fee for all of my vendors- $92.00 each-it ended up being a lot of money since I had outside photographers, DJ, and hair/make-up but worth it for the quality.  

#4598 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
              • 2,136 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:10 AM

HI Irongirl, I have been approved for an outside DJ and I am using DJ Mannia.  I had my contract in Early 2011 when they first opened up MP weddings for that year. And policy arounding outside vendors have changed greatly since. I have to pay the day pass, per person. 

Originally Posted by irongirl 

Were you able to use an outside DJ? I was told you had to use MP. Please email me directly on this. I have been wanting someone other than MP. Thank you!! xo

#4599 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
                • Vendor
                • 1,243 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:11 AM

Hey stefn1218,

Thanks for the comment amiga!! We are stoked to be part of your day and making beautiful images together!!

Feel free to contact the girls in the office if you have any questions or need help through the planning process. 

Be well and be in touch!!!

Originally Posted by stefn1218 

Hey Ladies!

I know there has been a lot of discussion about getting outside photographers in the MP, but Del Sol Photography (La Luna has "re-joined" them as well) just called me and said they're contract with the MP has been extended! SO, you "just" have to pay the day pass ( I think it's $92 per person) per the photographer and their assistant. MUCH better than some of the other options we were all looking at.  Also, apparently the MP has a two night minimum stay (for 2013), so even if you were looking into buying a room for your outside vendors, it has to be for two nights :(

#4600 Smoylan

Smoylan
                  • 202 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:49 AM

Thank you so much for posting your big day outline! Im going to steal it and I only have to change the times...and names because our locations are the same! ;)

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

Here are the templates for the welcome packet.

Templates for Maraca Tags

Oh man...this is a game changer.....

Originally Posted by stefn1218 

Hey Ladies!

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users