Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#4491 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:01 AM

Hola Chicas, Well since this is a dreary day I decided that this afternoon will be best spent.....drum roll please........... Packing ugh lol. Well with a drink in hand (if this surprise you then I guess you haven't read my previous threads) I'm ready. First up, the bags that my MOH & 2 bridesmaids will take. This will include anything OOT related. & nothing related to the wedding day. Why you ask, well besides the fact that I'm a little type A aka anal, they don't come until Wed or Thursday and my meeting with my onsite is 10am on Wed so it's great. Now let's all take a moment to wish that the extra matching luggage I brought is enough lol Happy planning & packing. Oh for my brides that will be there the same week my email address like my username here is coconoir1908@aol.com let's meet!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4492 Speckles121

Speckles121
    • 720 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:28 AM

Ahhhhh packing. I dread this part of the wedding planning.. good luck with that..please let us know how you make out! And don't have TOOO many drinks, you don't want to forget anything or overpack

Hola Chicas,
      Well since this is a dreary day I decided that this afternoon will be best spent.....drum roll please........... Packing ugh lol.
      Well with a drink in hand (if this surprise you then I guess you haven't read my previous threads) I'm ready.
      First up, the bags that my MOH & 2 bridesmaids will take. This will include anything OOT related. & nothing related to the wedding day. Why you ask, well besides the fact that I'm a little type A aka anal, they don't come until Wed or Thursday and my meeting with my onsite is 10am on Wed so it's great.
      Now let's all take a moment to wish that the extra matching luggage I brought is enough lol
      Happy planning & packing.
      Oh for my brides that will be there the same week my email address like my username here is coconoir1908@aol.com let's meet!!
      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4493 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:01 AM

Haha I'm gong to take a nap!! All towels are done lol..whew that was work. Teehee

Ahhhhh packing. I dread this part of the wedding planning.. good luck with that..please let us know how you make out! And don't have TOOO many drinks, you don't want to forget anything or overpack

Hola Chicas,
        Well since this is a dreary day I decided that this afternoon will be best spent.....drum roll please........... Packing ugh lol.
        Well with a drink in hand (if this surprise you then I guess you haven't read my previous threads) I'm ready.
        First up, the bags that my MOH & 2 bridesmaids will take. This will include anything OOT related. & nothing related to the wedding day. Why you ask, well besides the fact that I'm a little type A aka anal, they don't come until Wed or Thursday and my meeting with my onsite is 10am on Wed so it's great.
        Now let's all take a moment to wish that the extra matching luggage I brought is enough lol
        Happy planning & packing.
        Oh for my brides that will be there the same week my email address like my username here is coconoir1908@aol.com let's meet!!

#4494 jackie44

jackie44
        • 54 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:48 PM

does anybody know how much it is to hire the boat that sails round as im thinking maybe getting this rather than doing a private function ? x

#4495 CafeDelMar21

CafeDelMar21
          • 130 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 02:02 PM

Hello All:

I have just been in contact with Katie from Zu±iga and she said as long as you purchase something from them (like they got better centre pieces than MP), and pay the set up fee, they will set up decorations for you. YAY! No $200/per table for me baby :D

I have been reading the threads and thought I could share the good news!

Thank you to who ever posted to contact them, saved my sanity and my pocket :D

#4496 Laura1220

Laura1220
            • Site Supporter
            • 60 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:58 PM

Thats Great News! Thanks for sharing!

Originally Posted by CafeDelMar21 

Hello All:

I have just been in contact with Katie from Zu±iga and she said as long as you purchase something from them (like they got better centre pieces than MP), and pay the set up fee, they will set up decorations for you. YAY! No $200/per table for me baby :D

I have been reading the threads and thought I could share the good news!

Thank you to who ever posted to contact them, saved my sanity and my pocket :D

#4497 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
              • 281 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:58 PM

Hello ladies, I need your opinion! I'm just about to order the pashminas for my OOT bags, & I was wondering if I should do the wedding colors of turquoise & coral, or should I just do black & ivory?

#4498 nickiamh

nickiamh
                • 24 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:11 PM

I did my wedding colors for my OOT bags for my pashminas and the guests loved them!  good luck 

#4499 nickiamh

nickiamh
                  • 24 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:15 PM

I was able to use outside vendors for my Palace Wedding- just remember to get it written into your contract with Palace- I did have to pay the day pass fee for all of my vendors- $92.00 each-it ended up being a lot of money since I had outside photographers, DJ, and hair/make-up but worth it for the quality.  

#4500 nickiamh

nickiamh
                    • 24 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:22 PM

Hi :-) just wanted to let you know we used PSAV for our Wedding and they were great- professional- although I though a bit expensive-hope everything goes well for you too- congratulations! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users