Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#4471 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:34 PM

Natalie47,

I see that someone provided you with Janina's email address.  But as far as you paying for your wedding etc.. none of that happens until you are actually there.  But definitely, I would start calling versus the emails. 

Originally Posted by natalie47 

Himthere,
    Could you give me janina email address. I get married in four weeks and my onsite wedding co ordinator is hopeless. I have yet to sign my contract or pay for the wedding. I have only paid the deposit. I am very upset.
    Thanking you in advance
    Natalie

#4472 Smoylan

Smoylan
    • 202 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:50 PM

Whooo hooooo

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Hey Ladies,

I finally heard from our on-site Valeria our meeting is April 18th at 10am.  So that's a big check and the officiate approved our Vows.  Tic-Toc, Tic-Toc...

#4473 beatyea

beatyea
      • 288 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:58 PM

Just an FYI- I asked my onsite, Claudia when the disco was reopening and she said as of now they do not have a reopen date.  But she said they have a dj now in the Sunrise Lobby from 1030 til 1 AM so there is still somewhere to go dance after the reception! 

#4474 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
        • 281 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:36 PM

That's good to know thanks!m I was wondering. What we were going to do after!!

Just an FYI- I asked my onsite, Claudia when the disco was reopening and she said as of now they do not have a reopen date.  But she said they have a dj now in the Sunrise Lobby from 1030 til 1 AM so there is still somewhere to go dance after the reception! 

#4475 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
          • 2,136 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:14 AM

Okay so today I was totally suprised and caught off guard.  Between being off yesteday as I was so sick, and not wanting to come in today but had to ( I had 2 meetings set-up for my clinical staff)... but low and behold.. my staff, colleageus and my boss (the mighty CEO) caught me in the midst of setting up for my 2nd meeting and gave me a suprise shower (set-up in the conference room next to the one I was using).  Gotta love them and the food was so yummy... couldn't eat to much since my dress fit like a glove LOL.

My lovely LPN Maria made the cupcakes and they had bling..

6.JPG1.JPG

My other cake and cards followed by my staff and colleagues.  They collected $750 for me, along with Coasters that says "The Wright's",

9.JPG

#4476 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
            • 675 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:21 AM

AWWW!!!  Your co-workers are the best!!!!

Okay so today I was totally suprised and caught off guard.  Between being off yesteday as I was so sick, and not wanting to come in today but had to ( I had 2 meetings set-up for my clinical staff)... but low and behold.. my staff, colleageus and my boss (the mighty CEO) caught me in the midst of setting up for my 2nd meeting and gave me a suprise shower (set-up in the conference room next to the one I was using).  Gotta love them and the food was so yummy... couldn't eat to much since my dress fit like a glove LOL.

6.JPG1.JPG

My other cake and cards followed by my staff and colleagues.  They collected $750 for me, along with Coasters that says "The Wright's",

9.JPG

#4477 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
              • 2,136 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:36 AM

part 2

14.JPG4.JPG19.JPG

Such a FAB day.... The end

#4478 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                • 2,136 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:37 AM

They literally had me in tears

AWWW!!!  Your co-workers are the best!!!!

#4479 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
                  • 281 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:51 AM

That was so nice of them Coco, I am glad that you had a great time!!!!!

They literally had me in tears

#4480 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 252 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:52 AM

That is sooo great. Very sweet ;)

6.JPG1.JPG

9.JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users