Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#4451 Speckles121

Speckles121
  • 720 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:01 AM

Congrats and welcome!!! Your wedding is the week before mine!!!

Originally Posted by Far18 

Hi Ladies! I am planning to get married at the MP on Nov.24,2012. I was hoping if you could share any advice? I am a little afraid that the beach isn't the greatest. I will be having about 80 guests joining me in Cancun. Have they been flexible with negotiations? Please help! :)

#4452 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
    • 675 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:11 AM

hhmmmm... My FI is planning a deep sea fishing trip for Tuesday and we get married Thursday.  Hopefully we can meet on Monday instead???  Thanks for the heads up!  Also, who told you 2 days?  Lastly, how long are you at MP???

Originally Posted by leenancy 

Yay!! Glad someone's finally on the ball :) Two days before is what they told me as well.

Quote:

Welcome!  I have heard the beach isn't as pretty as in the heart of Cancun, but I haven't been to MP, so I don't know?  What do you mean by negotiations???

Originally Posted by Far18 

Hi Ladies! I am planning to get married at the MP on Nov.24,2012. I was hoping if you could share any advice? I am a little afraid that the beach isn't the greatest. I will be having about 80 guests joining me in Cancun. Have they been flexible with negotiations? Please help! :)

#4453 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
      • 675 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:27 AM

Good Morning MP brides!

I went and picked up my Sister's dresses yesterday and they are soo cute!  The colors are a little different, but they wanted different styles and I was ok with that (considering their age difference).  I still think they are close enough.  I love 'em!!!

IMAG0265.jpg

The one on the left is for my youngest sister and the right is for my oldest sister!

#4454 leenancy

leenancy
        • 212 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:17 AM

I don't remember who told me that, either Janina or Lucy. They said I need to get in at least three days before as my wedding planner will schedule a meeting with me two days before the wedding. I'm assuming that your WC will work with your schedule if Tuesday doesn't work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

hhmmmm... My FI is planning a deep sea fishing trip for Tuesday and we get married Thursday.  Hopefully we can meet on Monday instead???  Thanks for the heads up!  Also, who told you 2 days?  Lastly, how long are you at MP???

Welcome!  I have heard the beach isn't as pretty as in the heart of Cancun, but I haven't been to MP, so I don't know?  What do you mean by negotiations???

05.27.2012 @ Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort

38 Guests + Bride & Groom Booked, 79 Room Nights

10 Guests Booked @ Other Resorts
          2 Guests booked through other services

#4455 leenancy

leenancy
          • 212 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:20 AM

Those are way cute! I love the colors, so bright and pretty.

Quote:

Good Morning MP brides!

I went and picked up my Sister's dresses yesterday and they are soo cute!  The colors are a little different, but they wanted different styles and I was ok with that (considering their age difference).  I still think they are close enough.  I love 'em!!!

IMAG0265.jpg

The one on the left is for my youngest sister and the right is for my oldest sister!

05.27.2012 @ Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort

38 Guests + Bride & Groom Booked, 79 Room Nights

10 Guests Booked @ Other Resorts
            2 Guests booked through other services

#4456 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:22 AM

Gorgeous!  I love how they are age appropriate although your older sister looks young ;-)

Good Morning MP brides!

IMAG0265.jpg

#4457 Speckles121

Speckles121
              • 720 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:54 AM

They look great!!! Its probably the types of fabrics that make them look a little different..but none the less they are still gorgeous!!

Good Morning MP brides!

IMAG0265.jpg

#4458 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                • 2,136 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:26 AM

Hey Ladies,

I finally heard from our on-site Valeria our meeting is April 18th at 10am.  So that's a big check and the officiate approved our Vows.  Tic-Toc, Tic-Toc...

#4459 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
                  • 281 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:42 AM

So cute!! I like them both!!

Good Morning MP brides!

IMAG0265.jpg

#4460 mrsjdh2b

mrsjdh2b
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 201 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:08 PM

Super cute!!! I love the colors too! They are going to look great.

Good Morning MP brides!

IMAG0265.jpg

June 9, 2012

Moon Palace Cancun Mexico

75 room nights book with TA

41 guests and still counting!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users