Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#431 FutureMrsHammer

FutureMrsHammer
  • 51 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 11:20 AM

Ahhh! That's soo exciting! Have fun and enjoy every moment!!

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 

Ladies, we are leaving in a week for our Moon Palace wedding and I wanted to give you all a hint. If you plan on using vacation dollars to pay for something specifically for the wedding, have your WC confirm that in writing. Up until a few weeks ago you could use vacation dollars to pay for your wedding photography or video, that changed unexpectedly and I know that there was a few upset brides.

I think I will be spending the next week printing emails from my numerous Miami contacts. Thank goodness the ladies coordinating in Cancun have been amazing!

Moon Palace Bride June 16th, 2012

#432 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
    • 2,136 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:20 PM

YAY...meeting with our TA tomorrow to finalize everything After our Spa day today, followed by shopping for our outfits, we are ready for our engagement shoot on Saturday.  And yet another package came in from Vista Print.  After my brochures (which I won't do for a while), I will be all done with the Vista Print addiction.  And last but not least, we will mail off our STD's on the 13th so that everyone will get them by the 21st.

#433 merrylee

merrylee
      • 687 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 05:02 PM

Woo hoo Coco!  That's awesome congrats.  We are trying to figure out where we want to have our engagement pics shot at.  We don't like to posey pose

#434 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 05:29 PM

YAY,

Another great weekend.  Friday we went to our Travel agent and booked our rooms and also our honeymoon.  We have 2 booked rooms to date including ours (Save the Dates go out Wednesday).  Also, Our Engagement Photo session was so amazing.  We had so much fun with our Photog who is also my Sorority Sister.  Sneak Peak in a few days.  Whew.... taking steps and strides.... YAY ;-)

#435 krsmith

krsmith
          • 528 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 05:50 PM

Hello Ladies!!!!

I feel like its been AGES since I have been on here! My FI and I went on a little trip to Orlando, FL that we have had planned for nearly 9 months! Before that I had some hectic work and life craziness. I can't believe it is already mid April! HOLY COW time has already gone by fast! I haven't done anything wedding related in at least a month either....I'm starting to feel behind. 

How are all your plans going? What are you working on? Any DIY projects? 

Hope everything is going smoothly! :)

#436 merrylee

merrylee
            • 687 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 03:39 AM

Well yesterday we had a successful baby shower for FSIL, so now that I don't have to worry about diaper cakes and games, I can get back to focusing on wedding DIY fun.  So this week I need to get my YEAR TO GO postcards finished up because it will really be 1 year to go next weekend. Holy schnikes.  So excited, and we ended up asking FMIL and FSIL and FBIL yesterday which invitation they liked better because FI and I needed that 3rd unbiased opinion.  It is the same wording but just different printing style.  So after we get our postcards out we will have to work on our invites that I want to get out next month so people will start booking when airfares are available.

Kelly how are your airfares looking for Valentines Day?  

#437 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
              • 2,136 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 03:15 PM

Krsmith, welcome back chica!  Missed ya!

Merrylee I'm glad that everything went well with the baby shower, now its time to DIY it up

Well, my braces went on today so I am officially starting to count down 9 months... wow, just think I will have my braces for as long as some will carry a child.  Maybe, mine will come off a month early ;-)  Also, we mailed our STDs.... I am so excited.... BTW I changed the look of our site if anyone is interested.  It's www.thefuturewrights.com password NXNW309

#438 merrylee

merrylee
                • 687 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 03:23 AM

it's asking for the password I received on my Save the Date and it appears to not be the same one.  Can I have that one too?

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Krsmith, welcome back chica!  Missed ya!

Merrylee I'm glad that everything went well with the baby shower, now its time to DIY it up

Well, my braces went on today so I am officially starting to count down 9 months... wow, just think I will have my braces for as long as some will carry a child.  Maybe, mine will come off a month early ;-)  Also, we mailed our STDs.... I am so excited.... BTW I changed the look of our site if anyone is interested.  It's www.thefuturewrights.com password NXNW309

#439 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                  • 2,136 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 06:29 AM

password NXNW309

Originally Posted by merrylee 

it's asking for the password I received on my Save the Date and it appears to not be the same one.  Can I have that one too?

#440 beatyea

beatyea
                    • 288 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 08:15 AM

Hey girls-

Does anyone know the best place to get maracas for favors?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users