Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#4371 nsg4729

nsg4729
  • Site Supporter
  • 83 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:28 AM

Oh, thank Goodness! Maybe I read and old review or something.  Thank goodness, feeling much better now! Thanks ladies!

#4372 nsg4729

nsg4729
    • Site Supporter
    • 83 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:35 AM

Ok, thanks soo much for that.  Maybe a read an old review or things have changed, so I am excited to know that it will be ok.  I have not heard back from her yet, but I'll be a little more patient.  Thanks for that though....no longer traumatized 

#4373 nsg4729

nsg4729
      • Site Supporter
      • 83 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:46 AM

So sorry for your loss.  Definitely sending prayers up for you and your family.

Originally Posted by SummerDawn 

Well ladies.. I need some prayers. My father passed away on friday and if any of you remember, my nana passed away in January so it's a really tough time for our family. We are continuing with the wedding because that is what he would have wanted but I definitely need prayers!!

#4374 summer12

summer12
        • Site Supporter
        • 156 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:36 AM

Praying for you SummerDawn!

#4375 beatyea

beatyea
          • 288 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:50 AM

SummerDawn- so sorry for your loss!  Sending prayers!

Attached Files

#4376 natalie47

natalie47
            • 29 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:28 PM

Anyone else heard about this? Received a letter from my tour operator Thomas Cook. The letter states

" The resort credit that you receive as part of your holiday will be subject to a 11% sales tax that has been recently applied by the Mexican Government. This tax will be added to all services and products purchased with the resort credit". I booked this over 18 months ago. I am deeply frustrated. Still heard nothing from Daniela Lara for over a week. Only have 37 days left till we fly out!!

Come on Daniela!!!.

Those of you that requested the Wedding PDFS, I have sent them to your personal email address.

Natalie

Always happy to help!! - Wish Moon Palace weddings team could say the same.

#4377 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
              • 2,136 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:30 PM

Yes, if you go on the Palace Resort website (under terms and conditions) it does talk about this.  However; it supposed to be for reservations made on or after April 1, 2012. 

Originally Posted by natalie47 

Anyone else heard about this? Received a letter from my tour operator Thomas Cook. The letter states

" The resort credit that you receive as part of your holiday will be subject to a 11% sales tax that has been recently applied by the Mexican Government. This tax will be added to all services and products purchased with the resort credit". I booked this over 18 months ago. I am deeply frustrated. Still heard nothing from Daniela Lara for over a week. Only have 37 days left till we fly out!!

Come on Daniela!!!.

Those of you that requested the Wedding PDFS, I have sent them to your personal email address.

Natalie

Always happy to help!! - Wish Moon Palace weddings team could say the same.

#4378 natalie47

natalie47
                • 29 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:02 PM

Thanks coco.  I remember reading your posts months back.  You are full of info..  Will get onto this tmrw.  Anyway I have had one busy day.  I have 4 year old boy girl twins and a 6 year old daughter.  I have let them play in the garden all day with friends.  While they kept themselves entertained, I thought I would crack on with some outstanding DIY tasks for the wedding.  They where rotten by the end of it.  But got the following done.  Thank god to ebay and vistaprint!

WELCOME PACKS!

hen do and wedding stationary 045.JPG

hen do and wedding stationary 046.JPG

CONTENTS OF WELCOME PACKS.  THSIRT, BROCHURE,ROOM KEY HOLDER.  HANDY PACKS TO FOLLOW!!

hen do and wedding stationary 047.JPG

KIDS WELCOME PACKS!!

hen do and wedding stationary 049.JPG

FAVOUR BAGS FOR RECEPTION

hen do and wedding stationary 051.JPG

CONTENTS OF FAVOUR BAGS.  3 SUGARED ALMONDS SYMBOLISING HEALTH, WEALTH & HAPPINESS.  PERSONALISED CHOCOLATE AND BOTTLE OPENER

hen do and wedding stationary 053.JPG

CEREMONY STATIONARY.  ORDER OF THE DAY AND CONFETTI BOXES WITH FABRIC PETAL AND POEM

hen do and wedding stationary 054.JPG

#4379 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                  • 2,136 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:32 PM

Whoa baby I see that you have been a busy busy lady.  VERY NICE!  You did an Awesome job.  Love the colors! 

Originally Posted by natalie47 

Thanks coco.  I remember reading your posts months back.  You are full of info..  Will get onto this tmrw.  Anyway I have had one busy day.  I have 4 year old boy girl twins and a 6 year old daughter.  I have let them play in the garden all day with friends.  While they kept themselves entertained, I thought I would crack on with some outstanding DIY tasks for the wedding.  They where rotten by the end of it.  But got the following done.  Thank god to ebay and vistaprint!

WELCOME PACKS!

hen do and wedding stationary 045.JPG

hen do and wedding stationary 046.JPG

CONTENTS OF WELCOME PACKS.  THSIRT, BROCHURE,ROOM KEY HOLDER.  HANDY PACKS TO FOLLOW!!

hen do and wedding stationary 047.JPG

KIDS WELCOME PACKS!!

hen do and wedding stationary 049.JPG

FAVOUR BAGS FOR RECEPTION

hen do and wedding stationary 051.JPG

CONTENTS OF FAVOUR BAGS.  3 SUGARED ALMONDS SYMBOLISING HEALTH, WEALTH & HAPPINESS.  PERSONALISED CHOCOLATE AND BOTTLE OPENER

hen do and wedding stationary 053.JPG

CEREMONY STATIONARY.  ORDER OF THE DAY AND CONFETTI BOXES WITH FABRIC PETAL AND POEM

hen do and wedding stationary 054.JPG

#4380 MsHarryWinston

MsHarryWinston
                    • 60 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:54 PM

So is anyone using the Colin Crowe collections for reception decor? $300/table. So if you bring your own stuff down and pay their $200/set up fee it would cost you about $300/table too. Basically MP is getting that $300 per table any way they can. Unless you go a la carte with their decorations and go really minimalist. Honestly. If they're going to charge $200/table to set up our decorations I think I'd just go with the Colin Crowe collection. I keep eying up that "Lavender Luxe". I'd go complementary on the ceremony, but maybe just suck it up and allergen on the reception record since EVERYTHING is so overpriced anyway. Might as well get the good stuff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users