Jump to content

Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
6466 replies to this topic

#4341 MsHarryWinston

MsHarryWinston
  • Newbie
  • 60 posts

    Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:22 PM


    I say take your photog! No vendor fees, unlimited pictures from start to finish, the counting of room nights so that you can get free events etc.  However; I would definitely have him witness a wedding or two while he is there so that he can see the timinig of it all.
     


     

    Thank you! You're right, there's really no down side to taking him, and a whole bunch of win. I just need to make sure I save my pennies to bring him. Getting him to witness a wedding down there is a good idea so that he can get an idea of the spaces and lighting. But he's shot weddings before so it won't be that big a difference. It might be in Mexico but its still standard wedding procedure, ceremony, cocktail hour, reception. And any personalized timing differences we throw in we will let him know.

    #4342 ladydi1844

    ladydi1844
    • Site Supporter
    • 252 posts

      Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:35 PM



      Originally Posted by mrsjdh2b 

      Coco!!!! OMG I love your ring!!!! I'm a September baby and love me some sapphires! It's gorgeous for a gorgeous lady. BTW I'm still on the hunt for the perfect shoes! :)

       

      For those that had Beatriz for your WC I emailed Janina a couple of days ago and she has reassigned Cristina Valdiviezo and she would be contacting me soon. So if you haven't heard from anyone contact Janina and she will get you in contact with your wedding coordinator.

       

      Ladydi - I'm so glad that you posted about Smile Market. Makes my heart feel better about not hiring outside. Pictures are important but so is staying within my budget.


      Let me just tell you that I had Cristina and I absolutely loved her. She decorated my whole reception with what I gave her and she was with me every step of the way. She is totally on point and I loved her so much. You are def in great hands! Smile Market was awesome. They really aim to please just let them know what you want and they will bend over backwards to make it happen. You are 2 for 2 so far. It's going to be great!

       



      Originally Posted by FutureRN2011 


      Ladydi,

      Your pictures came about absolutely GORGEOUS!! I love them!! It makes me so excited to go!! 35 more days until I leave....WOO HOO!!



       


      Thanks so much. You are going to have an amazing time and I can't wait to see ur fab pics ;)

       



      Originally Posted by Speckles121 


      work??? whats that?? i spend all my time on this website, etsy, google and when im not at work im doing school work for my masters programs or looking at houses bc we recently started that process. like yourself i'm physically here at work everyday but mentally checked out other places

      Finished my aisle decor DIY starfish raffia!!

       

      IMG_3949.JPG


      These came out awesome. I did these too and got so many compliments even from people walking past the terrace ;)

       



      #4343 coconoir1908

      coconoir1908
      • Sr. Member
      • 2,136 posts

        Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:01 PM


        Checked out isn't the word TeeHee


        work??? whats that?? i spend all my time on this website, etsy, google and when im not at work im doing school work for my masters programs or looking at houses bc we recently started that process. like yourself i'm physically here at work everyday but mentally checked out other places

        Finished my aisle decor DIY starfish raffia!!

         

        IMG_3949.JPG



         



        #4344 coconoir1908

        coconoir1908
        • Sr. Member
        • 2,136 posts

          Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:14 PM

          Hola MP Chicas

           

          So yesterday 1 pair of my son's shoes came in and today the other.  Either one of these will be used for his to wear during the wedding ceremony.  I love my son to pieces and he is my 1 and only (I can not bare anymore children), so we got a dog LOL  In either case, I can't do frilly stuff that mom's would do for their daughters, so I had to get his shoes to match in color to mine. 

           

          Mine: Two Lips by Christian Louboutin

          photo(30).JPGphoto(27).JPG

           

          His:  1st shoe by Circa (he loves this style of shoe, he's my skateboarding scientist ;) 2nd is a shot out to FI & I, we love our Old School Hip Hop and R&B (this is the era that we grew up in).  "My Adidas" by Run DMC

           

          photo(22).JPG

           

          photo(23).JPG

           

          In addition, he will rock the blue tie (below), along with the other groomsmen.  FI & the best man will rock the pink & blue. 

           

          photo(24).JPG

           

          Last but not least, one of my flower girls mom has a side business at Stella & Dot, so these little bracelets were purchased from her and will be given to our flower girls on the wedding day.  The rings (flower) are still on back order

           

          photo(29).JPG



          #4345 MsHarryWinston

          MsHarryWinston
          • Newbie
          • 60 posts

            Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:41 PM

            OMG I wanna steal you Louboutins!! Soooo yummy. He is my favorite shoe designer. I wish I could afford him. *drooooooooool*



            #4346 mrsbruff2b

            mrsbruff2b
            • Jr. Member
            • 385 posts

              Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:51 PM

              I LOVE those Open Lips in blue suede!! Is this your something blue!?
               

              Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

              Hola MP Chicas

               

              So yesterday 1 pair of my son's shoes came in and today the other.  Either one of these will be used for his to wear during the wedding ceremony.  I love my son to pieces and he is my 1 and only (I can not bare anymore children), so we got a dog LOL  In either case, I can't do frilly stuff that mom's would do for their daughters, so I had to get his shoes to match in color to mine. 

               

              Mine: Two Lips by Christian Louboutin

              photo(30).JPGphoto(27).JPG

               

              His:  1st shoe by Circa (he loves this style of shoe, he's my skateboarding scientist ;) 2nd is a shot out to FI & I, we love our Old School Hip Hop and R&B (this is the era that we grew up in).  "My Adidas" by Run DMC

               

              photo(22).JPG

               

              photo(23).JPG

               

              In addition, he will rock the blue tie (below), along with the other groomsmen.  FI & the best man will rock the pink & blue. 

               

              photo(24).JPG

               

              Last but not least, one of my flower girls mom has a side business at Stella & Dot, so these little bracelets were purchased from her and will be given to our flower girls on the wedding day.  The rings (flower) are still on back order

               

              photo(29).JPG



               


              Married: 20/06/12 - Our 11 year anniversary~

              Wedding @: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

              Honeymoon @: Le Blanc Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)


              #4347 coconoir1908

              coconoir1908
              • Sr. Member
              • 2,136 posts

                Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:22 PM


                Yes Ma'am it is ;-)  I was so looking for the Fuchsia Satin Gressimo's but to no avail & the "Turquoise" was way off from our color

                I LOVE those Open Lips in blue suede!! Is this your something blue!?
                 



                 



                 



                #4348 mrsbruff2b

                mrsbruff2b
                • Jr. Member
                • 385 posts

                  Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:40 PM


                  They have the fuxia satin Jenny's right now on the ecomm site!!!

                  Originally Posted by coconoir1908 


                  Yes Ma'am it is ;-)  I was so looking for the Fuchsia Satin Gressimo's but to no avail & the "Turquoise" was way off from our color   The Open's "aka" my two (one peek, two LOL) matched the best.  I since found these Blue Fendi Shoes at Neiman Marcus but couldn't find them in my size.  Booooo 



                   



                   


                  Married: 20/06/12 - Our 11 year anniversary~

                  Wedding @: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

                  Honeymoon @: Le Blanc Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)


                  #4349 coconoir1908

                  coconoir1908
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 2,136 posts

                    Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:18 PM


                    And why can't you find a shoe, shoe QUEEN ;-)

                    Originally Posted by mrsbruff2b 


                    They have the fuxia satin Jenny's right now on the ecomm site!!!



                     



                     



                    #4350 ladydi1844

                    ladydi1844
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 252 posts

                      Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:50 PM

                      did my planning journal whewwwww

                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users