Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#3981 alaharri

alaharri
  • 41 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:53 PM

Well ladies, we decided to get legally married at the last minute this afternoon because my man got off work early today.  He thought the idea of having our legal/fake wedding was fun to do on Leap Year, so we scrambled to go get our marriage license, and Ta-Da!  We're married.

#3982 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
    • 2,136 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:44 PM

To cute!  CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by alaharri 

Well ladies, we decided to get legally married at the last minute this afternoon because my man got off work early today.  He thought the idea of having our legal/fake wedding was fun to do on Leap Year, so we scrambled to go get our marriage license, and Ta-Da!  We're married.

#3983 palacebride27

palacebride27
      • 58 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:47 PM

YEAHHH!!!!  THats a great idea!  I want to go do it now! 

#3984 FutureRN2011

FutureRN2011
        • Site Supporter
        • 44 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:58 PM

Oh my goodness! I just read on here that Ivis is gone? Is that right? No wonder I have not heard from her. I would've thought someone else would have contacted me if she was leaving. WTH! I received my 90 day phone call back in January and was told she would get working on what we discussed and send everything to my email, but I have not received anything. I emailed her a few weeks ago and still nothing. I guess it makes sense to not receive any emails from her if she is leaving. But they should have had someone else contact me though. Don't they realize they are dealing with peoples weddings and brides are not going to just wait around to the last minute to hear any details regarding their wedding? I suppose I should contact MP and see if I can get another coordinator!

#3985 FutureRN2011

FutureRN2011
          • Site Supporter
          • 44 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:59 PM

Oh my goodness! I just read on here that Ivis is gone? Is that right? No wonder I have not heard from her. I would've thought someone else would have contacted me if she was leaving. WTH! I received my 90 day phone call back in January and was told she would get working on what we discussed and send everything to my email, but I have not received anything. I emailed her a few weeks ago and still nothing. I guess it makes sense to not receive any emails from her if she is leaving. But they should have had someone else contact me though. Don't they realize they are dealing with peoples weddings and brides are not going to just wait around to the last minute to hear any details regarding their wedding? I suppose I should contact MP and see if I can get another coordinator!

#3986 FutureRN2011

FutureRN2011
            • Site Supporter
            • 44 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:02 PM

Does anyone know whether we can use our resort credits towards a photo package?

#3987 beatyea

beatyea
              • 288 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:53 PM

Congrats on being a Mrs.!!!

#3988 ChipmunkRN

ChipmunkRN
                • Site Supporter
                • 81 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:51 PM

Congrats! How exciting!!!

#3989 Smoylan

Smoylan
                  • 202 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:18 AM

FUN! Every 4 years you can celebrate 2 anniversarys!

#3990 Smoylan

Smoylan
                    • 202 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:31 AM

You cannot use any promtion dollars towards any optional services.

Does anyone know whether we can use our resort credits towards a photo package?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users