Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#3921 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:51 AM

That's great USCJLB, wow 3 weeks time is ticking. As far as the OOT bags you can pretty much do what you want! However leaving them at the front desk, or having them deliver it to their rooms will cost $3 per bag provides that fee didn't increase as well.:/() To make things easier & to avoid any more fees, we (bridal party) will give the bags out at our welcome dinner. I have Valeria as well (I requested her or Kalena at the very start) she's awesome from what I hear yet she's more of the "now that your here keys take care of things" type of person.

Thank you so much for the update Coco! I guess I was one of the few that actually heard from her last week, so I will count myself luck. Although, since I have three weeks until I leave and locations were still up in the air, I was starting to panic. My on-site person is Valeria, do you all know if they contact you before you get there?

Also, how do the OOT bags work? Do you leave them with the front desk, give them to the coordinator or deliver them to guests yourselves. We have the bags all finished, just not sure if I need to label them if someone else is giving them out.

Thanks ladies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3922 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
    • 2,136 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:54 AM

I'm responding from my cell phone right now but I'll PM you in a bit.

Thank you for the info Coco, I am going crazy, the wedding is in 24 days and Ivis still hasn't responded and I still don't have any of my venues confirmed. It is so fustrating. I will call Miami on Monday and see if I can talk to someone else.

#3923 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
      • 281 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 11:07 AM

Does anyone have Rosie as their onsite wc?

#3924 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:10 PM

This is the 1st time I've ever heard of her.

Does anyone have Rosie as their onsite wc?

#3925 Laura1220

Laura1220
          • Site Supporter
          • 60 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:29 PM

Thank you Coco for the update on Ivis.  I was told on Monday she will be my coordinator and although I knew response time was slow, I was already getting frustrated waiting for her.  Now at least I can expect that I will not be hearing from her.  Who knows when someone from MP will be contacting me.  I just began this planning process and dealing with MP and now I know what all you ladies have been complaining about.  Hrmph!

#3926 Laura1220

Laura1220
            • Site Supporter
            • 60 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:29 PM

Thank you Coco for the update on Ivis.  I was told on Monday she will be my coordinator and although I knew response time was slow, I was already getting frustrated waiting for her.  Now at least I can expect that I will not be hearing from her.  Who knows when someone from MP will be contacting me.  I just began this planning process and dealing with MP and now I know what all you ladies have been complaining about.  Hrmph!

#3927 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
              • 281 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 01:03 PM

Thanks for responding as always Coco!!

#3928 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                • 2,136 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 01:05 PM

Laura1220 I see that your wedding date is in 2013 so I truly wouldn't plan on hearing from someone immediately.  However; knowing that communication is SLOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW....  I would start to put your questions together by category: i.e. Welcome dinner, ceremony, cocktail hour etc.. under each of these start listing your questions.  That way when you do hear from your new person you can shoot them an email and have everything documented!   We have a phrase that we use in our health centers and it goes like this "If it wasn't documented it wasn't done."  Verbal carries little weight in many daily processes. 

Good luck to you

Originally Posted by Laura1220 

#3929 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                  • 2,136 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 01:06 PM

Nothing but love for you my friend! 

Originally Posted by Palacebridex2 

Thanks for responding as always Coco!!

#3930 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
                    • 675 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 02:23 PM

Thanks for the update Coco!!!  Seriously unbelievable!  I am getting a little frustrated with the turn around.  So, now I have no idea who I need to contact???  And I certainly do not expect them to contact me at my 90 days, which is next week!  uugghh!!!!

Thanks for the e-mail Lee!!

Summer-Duluth is beautiful!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users