Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#3881 Speckles121

Speckles121
  • 720 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:41 PM

didnt pop up..do you mind copying and pasting?? id love to read these esp bc i keep getting the run around from Ivis.

Originally Posted by summer12 

Okay ladies sorry to bring up the set-up costs again but Beatriz just sent me an email telling me that it will cost $100/table of set up fees AND $50 PER PERSON for dinner for a private function if we do not qualify for a free private function.  She even sent me a spread sheet with these numbers written on them.  Here is a link to the spread sheet. (hope it works!)

https://docs.google....piyFpEeimBCBsrg

If this is true I will be very unhappy as I was under the understanding that it would in no way be that expensive! Goodness!

#3882 summer12

summer12
    • Site Supporter
    • 156 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:01 PM

Try this

Also I was wondering if my FI and my room counts in the room nights?  If so, do they all count, even the ones that will end up being free?  (If so I will be at exactly 60).

What can I do to try to get that set up cost down?  Can I have my guest do the setting up?

Attached Files

#3883 summer12

summer12
      • Site Supporter
      • 156 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:57 PM

I just confirmed with Beatriz that my FI and my room nights WILL count! Whoop!

#3884 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
        • 675 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:27 PM

Seems as thought, I need this Beatriz as my coordinator!  HA!

So, I am feeling excited.  My OOT bags are almost complete.  I ordered t-shirts from Vista print yesterday for a great price.  I am ordering plastic stein mugs today.  I have all the medicines, etc...that I am also putting in them.  I think I am putting more effort into those bags than my actual wedding!  HA!!  Hopefully everyone likes them as much as I do!

I have the templates for the wedding survival kits / maracas and OOT bag tags, just need to paper to print it out!

Things are moving along!  I will post pix soon enough!  I go in for my dress "viewing" on tuesday so maybe I will finally post my hair flower, earrings and bracelet then.

Happy almost Friday!

#3885 mrsbruff2b

mrsbruff2b
          • 385 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:28 PM

I can't open it.

I've been wondering the same thing... that is a ridiculous cost.  Half of me is just considering having our large group show up at a restaurant...

Okay ladies sorry to bring up the set-up costs again but Beatriz just sent me an email telling me that it will cost $100/table of set up fees AND $50 PER PERSON for dinner for a private function if we do not qualify for a free private function.  She even sent me a spread sheet with these numbers written on them.  Here is a link to the spread sheet. (hope it works!)

https://docs.google....piyFpEeimBCBsrg

If this is true I will be very unhappy as I was under the understanding that it would in no way be that expensive! Goodness!

Married: 20/06/12 - Our 11 year anniversary~

Wedding @: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

Honeymoon @: Le Blanc Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

#3886 mrsbruff2b

mrsbruff2b
            • 385 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:30 PM

Also I just checked the cost for Private Functions and it's $400 per table of 10...  So if that's the price she quoted you for a dinner reservation, then that's just ridiculous.

Married: 20/06/12 - Our 11 year anniversary~

Wedding @: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

Honeymoon @: Le Blanc Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

#3887 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
              • Site Supporter
              • 252 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:31 PM

OMG i didn't even think of the free nights not counting. I also have exactly 60 nights cause my husband's jack ass cousin didn't book with my group. Well do those nights count as well? Thanks

I just confirmed with Beatriz that my FI and my room nights WILL count! Whoop!

#3888 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
                • 675 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:48 PM

ya, that's what I have, so I don't even know where they are getting some of their numbers.  However, you do need to add more money/table to add 2 more hours, which I was fine with.

Originally Posted by mrsbruff2b 

Also I just checked the cost for Private Functions and it's $400 per table of 10...  So if that's the price she quoted you for a dinner reservation, then that's just ridiculous.

I know!   We are at 53 nights!  So close!!!!  We just need one more couple/person whatever to book for a week!  That's not too much to ask!!!  HA!!!  But unfortunately the cousin's nights will not count :(  BOOOOOOO  But it wouldn't matter as unlimited events is 75 nights.

Originally Posted by ladydi1844 

OMG i didn't even think of the free nights not counting. I also have exactly 60 nights cause my husband's jack ass cousin didn't book with my group. Well do those nights count as well? Thanks

#3889 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
                  • 281 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:15 PM

Question ladies,  who is going to be riding with you in the carriage?

#3890 summer12

summer12
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 156 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:24 PM

Hey Jamie- Where in MN did you go?  I grew up there and have lived all over that state!  Actually I'm heading there two weeks from today for a bridal shower with my family and a bachelorette party with my college friends!  Can't wait!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users