• Please log in to reply
6466 replies to this topic

#3881 summer12

summer12
  • Site Supporter
  • 156 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:01 PM

Try this

Also I was wondering if my FI and my room counts in the room nights?  If so, do they all count, even the ones that will end up being free?  (If so I will be at exactly 60).

What can I do to try to get that set up cost down?  Can I have my guest do the setting up?

Attached Files

#3882 summer12

summer12
    • Site Supporter
    • 156 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:57 PM

I just confirmed with Beatriz that my FI and my room nights WILL count! Whoop!

#3883 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
      • 675 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:27 PM

Seems as thought, I need this Beatriz as my coordinator!  HA!

So, I am feeling excited.  My OOT bags are almost complete.  I ordered t-shirts from Vista print yesterday for a great price.  I am ordering plastic stein mugs today.  I have all the medicines, etc...that I am also putting in them.  I think I am putting more effort into those bags than my actual wedding!  HA!!  Hopefully everyone likes them as much as I do!

I have the templates for the wedding survival kits / maracas and OOT bag tags, just need to paper to print it out!

Things are moving along!  I will post pix soon enough!  I go in for my dress "viewing" on tuesday so maybe I will finally post my hair flower, earrings and bracelet then.

Happy almost Friday!

#3884 mrsbruff2b

mrsbruff2b
        • 385 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:28 PM

I can't open it.

I've been wondering the same thing... that is a ridiculous cost.  Half of me is just considering having our large group show up at a restaurant...

Originally Posted by summer12 

Okay ladies sorry to bring up the set-up costs again but Beatriz just sent me an email telling me that it will cost $100/table of set up fees AND $50 PER PERSON for dinner for a private function if we do not qualify for a free private function.  She even sent me a spread sheet with these numbers written on them.  Here is a link to the spread sheet. (hope it works!)

https://docs.google....piyFpEeimBCBsrg

If this is true I will be very unhappy as I was under the understanding that it would in no way be that expensive! Goodness!

Married: 20/06/12 - Our 11 year anniversary~

Wedding @: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

Honeymoon @: Le Blanc Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

#3885 mrsbruff2b

mrsbruff2b
          • 385 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:30 PM

Also I just checked the cost for Private Functions and it's $400 per table of 10...  So if that's the price she quoted you for a dinner reservation, then that's just ridiculous.

Married: 20/06/12 - Our 11 year anniversary~

Wedding @: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

Honeymoon @: Le Blanc Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

#3886 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
            • Site Supporter
            • 252 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:31 PM

OMG i didn't even think of the free nights not counting. I also have exactly 60 nights cause my husband's jack ass cousin didn't book with my group. Well do those nights count as well? Thanks

Originally Posted by summer12 

I just confirmed with Beatriz that my FI and my room nights WILL count! Whoop!

#3887 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
              • 675 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:48 PM

ya, that's what I have, so I don't even know where they are getting some of their numbers.  However, you do need to add more money/table to add 2 more hours, which I was fine with.

Originally Posted by mrsbruff2b 

Also I just checked the cost for Private Functions and it's $400 per table of 10...  So if that's the price she quoted you for a dinner reservation, then that's just ridiculous.

I know!   We are at 53 nights!  So close!!!!  We just need one more couple/person whatever to book for a week!  That's not too much to ask!!!  HA!!!  But unfortunately the cousin's nights will not count :(  BOOOOOOO  But it wouldn't matter as unlimited events is 75 nights.

Originally Posted by ladydi1844 

OMG i didn't even think of the free nights not counting. I also have exactly 60 nights cause my husband's jack ass cousin didn't book with my group. Well do those nights count as well? Thanks

#3888 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
                • 281 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:15 PM

Question ladies,  who is going to be riding with you in the carriage?

#3889 summer12

summer12
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 156 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:24 PM

Hey Jamie- Where in MN did you go?  I grew up there and have lived all over that state!  Actually I'm heading there two weeks from today for a bridal shower with my family and a bachelorette party with my college friends!  Can't wait!

#3890 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 252 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 06:42 PM

i asked them if my 2 little flower girls could come with me and my daughter in the carriage and they said yes.

Originally Posted by Palacebridex2 

Question ladies,  who is going to be riding with you in the carriage?

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users