• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#3841 Speckles121

Speckles121
  • 720 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:50 PM

your doing such a great job..

pashmina's..where'd you get them??

parasols..LOVE them!! they'll be great for photos!!

your "i do's"..im totally stealing this! (hope you dont mind

some DIY stuff. i was hoping to do a planning thread but that isn't going to happen for awhile lol.bubbles2.jpgfans3.jpgI DO letters.jpgmaraccas.jpgoot3.jpgparasols.jpgpashminas.jpgphotobooth.jpg

#3842 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
    • Site Supporter
    • 252 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:56 PM

the pashminas were from 

your doing such a great job..

pashmina's..where'd you get them??

parasols..LOVE them!! they'll be great for photos!!

your "i do's"..im totally stealing this! (hope you dont mind )

Can I just be invited to your wedding?? You must have been stocking up for while!! 

#3843 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
      • 281 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:30 PM

Hi all my BEAUTIFUL ladies!

I'm BACK and now a MRS!

I'm sorry it has been EONS since I have been on here! The last 5 months or so have been a crazy complete whirlwind of wedding planning, holidays, business trips, family drama, and my surgeries of course. I feel so awful that I abandoned you all! 

I hope you are all doing well and are enjoying your planning. I can say I am more than relieved for all the planning to be OVER! Whew! For someone who is not all that creative and who likes things very organized and done well ahead of time, and who has a hard time making decisions and sticking to them, this was quite a challenge for me. I really got so much help from all you ladies. I can't tell you how your support and love got me through a lot of hard times. I love you ALL! 

I am putting together my planning thread and my MP review, so stay tuned!!!

If any of you have any questions or need some help, feel free to email me on my personal email: kellyrsmith85@mail.com 

I check my email more often than I check my messages here, so I will be able to get back to you more quickly! 

Love and best wishes from a very appreciative Mrs. Smith! 

Congratulations!! I can't wait to read your review, & see your pics!!

#3844 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
        • 281 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:34 PM

Wow, only 10 days!!!how exciting!! How did the dress turn out? quote name="ladydi1844" url="/t/66759/moon-palace-2012-brides/3800#post_1735107"]

Welcome home girl. Congrats. hurry up and get me some info i leave in less than 10 days and I am freaking out lol. PICS PICS PICS.!! I got legally married on Valentines Day also. 

[/quote]

#3845 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
          • 281 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:40 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by ladydi1844 

some DIY stuff. i was hoping to do a planning thread but that isn't going to happen for awhile lol.bubbles2.jpgfans3.jpgI DO letters.jpgmaraccas.jpgoot3.jpgparasols.jpgpashminas.jpgphotobooth.jpg

#3846 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:56 PM

See you got me in trouble.  Tell FI "It's not my fault" its BDW LOL and all the great ideas.  Yes, yes it's almost OVER 

Thanks girl. i know you feel me with this lol. My husband actually talks about you by name lol. Oh what did Coco give you that idea lmao. And everytime he sees a project he blames it on u too lmao. I can't believe it's here girl. CRAZYYYY 

#3847 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
              • 675 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:27 PM

YAY!!!  I will want to see lots of pix of hair and make-up!  I believe you used Sara Tamargo, right?????

Congrats!!!  Can't wait to read your review!!!

Originally Posted by krsmith 

I'm BACK and now a MRS!

I'm sorry it has been EONS since I have been on here! The last 5 months or so have been a crazy complete whirlwind of wedding planning, holidays, business trips, family drama, and my surgeries of course. I feel so awful that I abandoned you all! 

I hope you are all doing well and are enjoying your planning. I can say I am more than relieved for all the planning to be OVER! Whew! For someone who is not all that creative and who likes things very organized and done well ahead of time, and who has a hard time making decisions and sticking to them, this was quite a challenge for me. I really got so much help from all you ladies. I can't tell you how your support and love got me through a lot of hard times. I love you ALL! 

If any of you have any questions or need some help, feel free to email me on my personal email: kellyrsmith85@mail.com 

I check my email more often than I check my messages here, so I will be able to get back to you more quickly! 

#3848 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
                • 675 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:31 PM

YAY!!!  10 days!!!  everything looks AMAZING!!! 

Originally Posted by ladydi1844 

#3849 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
                  • 281 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:07 PM

Yeah, I'm so happy, (I know Coco is as well) I have finally settled on, & picked my dress!! I have taken a break from any DIY wedding stuff, and my welcome passport books!! It feels so good to know that I finally ordered my dress, now I red to start working out so hat it looks how I want it to!! Once Monday comes around, will try & finish my welcome books, & get some last minute things for my OOT bags, which I love by the way!! It's really easy to put a ton of stuff in it!!

#3850 ChipmunkRN

ChipmunkRN
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 81 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:03 PM

Welcome back Mrs. Smith!! Look forward to reading your review!!

Originally Posted by krsmith 

I'm BACK and now a MRS!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users