Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6466 replies to this topic

#3641 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
  • 789 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 11:10 PM

Absolutely! I'll email it you now :) I can't wait for you to wear

Oooooh, I would so love that, Chelsea!!  Thank you!  I can't wait to wear the amazign pieces you made for me. :)

#3642 Speckles121

Speckles121
    • 720 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 12:16 PM

Hey ladies who have Ivis..i FINALLY heard back from her after 3 weeks..so she is in the office today if you want to try to catch her!

Although I am not happy with one of her answers to my questions..i asked her if i were to bring my own napkins and linens what is the setup charge..her response was $250!!!    Not too happy about this! Might hafta fight this one!!

#3643 SummerDawn

SummerDawn
      • 324 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 12:50 PM

$250??? That is crazy. They have said all along its $60 set up fee for bringing our own stuff... for $250 I would just have my bridesmaids or family do it because that is nuts. I would definitly fight that! I hate how they change everything on us all the time... so frustrating!!

Originally Posted by Speckles121 

Hey ladies who have Ivis..i FINALLY heard back from her after 3 weeks..so she is in the office today if you want to try to catch her!

Although I am not happy with one of her answers to my questions..i asked her if i were to bring my own napkins and linens what is the setup charge..her response was $250!!!    Not too happy about this! Might hafta fight this one!!

#3644 Speckles121

Speckles121
        • 720 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 01:02 PM

Yeah I thought about asking my friend who is an event planner who is attending the wedding to just set stuff up and get her a gift for doing it for us!

Originally Posted by SummerDawn 

$250??? That is crazy. They have said all along its $60 set up fee for bringing our own stuff... for $250 I would just have my bridesmaids or family do it because that is nuts. I would definitly fight that! I hate how they change everything on us all the time... so frustrating!!

#3645 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
          • 675 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 01:40 PM

That better not be true!  If that's the case, for me I would have just got all the stuff at the MP instead!!! It would be cheaper as I only have 20 people coming!!!!  I already bought my chair bows and table runners.  I will be livid!

Originally Posted by SummerDawn 

#3646 alaharri

alaharri
            • 41 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 02:36 PM

I have Ivis, too.  She contacted me at 70 days for phone meeting.  I have also sent her emails since.  I am 48 days out, and I just now got a response back from my emails.  Be patient.  Hang in there.  I was just getting ready to call her today, but I had an email this morning.  Hopefully you'll hear from her soon.

Originally Posted by ChipmunkRN 

OK ladies I have Ivis and I am not a happy bride. She contacted me when I was 70 days out and we had our phone meeting since then I have emailed her 4 times (once a week) with NOTHING!

I'm 46 days out and she hasn't answered any of my questions or confirmed my locations. Anyone have an email of a supervisor I could contact for help? I tried emailing my sales coordinator Geraldine but didn't get anything back from her either. I'm starting to panic just a little!!!

Thanks

#3647 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
              • 2,136 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 04:48 PM

$250 wow they lost their rabbit #$@ mind.  I have in my communication with IIiana the cost of $65.  I will be taking all of my emails with me and print them off in color so that they can see who said what (if I run into any problems) definitely fight this.

Originally Posted by Speckles121 

Although I am not happy with one of her answers to my questions..i asked her if i were to bring my own napkins and linens what is the setup charge..her response was $250!!!  

#3648 Gina Bina

Gina Bina
                • 29 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 05:05 PM

Funjet got them to say 1 room for our photog... Said no more to the day passes. 

#3649 Speckles121

Speckles121
                  • 720 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 05:40 PM

This may sound like a really strange question..but does anyone know where the nearest restrooms are to the Tuccan Terrace?? If I were to have my reception there, I dont want my guests to have to travel far lol

#3650 Krystabab143

Krystabab143
                    • 43 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 09:03 AM

Ok ladies I have FINALLY finished reading all the posts! Haha! Such great ideas and insight thank you all for sharing ... So like I said said before my fi and I are getting married dec 8th and we decided with the ameythest package... Working on finishing save the dates/ invites.. We decided to just combine the 2 to make it easier on us and get rsvps in right away... Almost finished so here's the work in progress ... Just have to finish RSVP cards and waiting on our post cards to come in! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users