Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#3631 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:06 AM

Congrarts on your dress purchase.  I have to agree with the other ladies and stay that you are SO glowing.....  and look great!

Originally Posted by mrsjdh2b 

I finally bought my dress this past weekend. Thought I would share the pics with you ladies.

So, tomorrow, it will be only 1 WEEK until we leave for Cancun!!!!   

What's next on my list:

- Packing

- Packing

- More Packing!

I've pretty much accomplished everything off my to-do list (which feels AMAZING since it was outrageously long with 25 DIY projects included, haha).  YAAAAAYYY!!!

I forgot to share that my fiance's family threw me a surprise shower the weekend before last.  It was so awesome of them, and I feel so incredibly blessed to be joining their family.  And tomorrow, my work is throwing me a shower!!  I feel so fortunate and spoiled -- 3 showers for me!!! 

Yesterday, my FI got his braces off, and he looks SO great! I cried because he said he's never felt this great about his smile in his life. 

So, I'm in beaming bride-to-be land!  Gonna go pour some wine and watch the Bachelor episode from last night. :) CHEERS!!

#3632 AlmostMrsRJF

AlmostMrsRJF
    • 89 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:32 AM

You look gorgeous!  Congrats on checking this off of your list!

Quote:

I finally bought my dress this past weekend. Thought I would share the pics with you ladies.

What's next on my list:

- Packing

- Packing

- More Packing!

I've pretty much accomplished everything off my to-do list (which feels AMAZING since it was outrageously long with 25 DIY projects included, haha).  YAAAAAYYY!!!

I forgot to share that my fiance's family threw me a surprise shower the weekend before last.  It was so awesome of them, and I feel so incredibly blessed to be joining their family.  And tomorrow, my work is throwing me a shower!!  I feel so fortunate and spoiled -- 3 showers for me!!! 

Yesterday, my FI got his braces off, and he looks SO great! I cried because he said he's never felt this great about his smile in his life. 

So, I'm in beaming bride-to-be land!  Gonna go pour some wine and watch the Bachelor episode from last night. :) CHEERS!!

#3633 mpweddingplan

mpweddingplan
      • Site Supporter
      • 261 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by ChipmunkRN 

OK ladies I have Ivis and I am not a happy bride. She contacted me when I was 70 days out and we had our phone meeting since then I have emailed her 4 times (once a week) with NOTHING!

I'm 46 days out and she hasn't answered any of my questions or confirmed my locations. Anyone have an email of a supervisor I could contact for help? I tried emailing my sales coordinator Geraldine but didn't get anything back from her either. I'm starting to panic just a little!!!

Thanks

This is the type of behavior from Moon Palace wedding coordinators that really frustrates me.  I do understand that they have a ton of weddings to deal with on a daily basis, but they really should set aside a couple hours of their work day to return any and all emails.  Its crazy to me that they can just go days or weeks without returning emails. 

#3634 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
        • Site Supporter
        • 252 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 11:50 AM

OMG Tammy. Best of luck to you girl. You are going to have a beautiful day & your guests are going to be blown away by all your personalized & unique things. Take lots of pics and report back. I am freaking out and can't even imagine start packing lol. Have an amazing time girl xoxo

Originally Posted by ndvidul 

What's next on my list:

- Packing

- Packing

- More Packing!

#3635 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
          • Site Supporter
          • 252 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 11:53 AM

I LOVE this dress!!!! It is gorgeous on you ;) Great choice.

front wedding dress.jpgback wedding dress2.jpg

#3636 ndvidul

ndvidul
            • 317 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 12:01 PM

Oooooh, I would so love that, Chelsea!!  Thank you!  I can't wait to wear the amazign pieces you made for me. :)

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 

So many happy things going on at the same time! Congrats to you (and your fiance) on all of it! Sounds like you're entering into an amazing family, so good for you! I see that your next three items include PACKING so let me know if you'd like the {Red-i} By Chelsea fashion & accessories spreadsheet to help keep your outfits for the week and accessories lined up! :)

#3637 ndvidul

ndvidul
              • 317 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 12:02 PM

Thank you, all!  I'm so excited!!!

#3638 beatyea

beatyea
                • 288 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 01:47 PM

Congrats!!!  Good luck!!!!

OK ladies I have Ivis and I am not a happy bride. She contacted me when I was 70 days out and we had our phone meeting since then I have emailed her 4 times (once a week) with NOTHING!

I'm 46 days out and she hasn't answered any of my questions or confirmed my locations. Anyone have an email of a supervisor I could contact for help? I tried emailing my sales coordinator Geraldine but didn't get anything back from her either. I'm starting to panic just a little!!!

Thanks

#3639 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
                  • 281 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:39 PM

How exciting!! 1 week to go!!

What's next on my list:

- Packing

- Packing

- More Packing!

#3640 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                    • 2,136 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:40 PM

Ladies,

Do anyone know if they are honoring our 2011 packages with 10 people to a reception table or if it's now 8?  Thanks so much

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users