Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#3621 ChipmunkRN

ChipmunkRN
  • Site Supporter
  • 81 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 08:42 PM

You look wonderful! What a perfect dress!! Congrats, I know my stress level went way down once i had the dress ordered.

Originally Posted by mrsjdh2b 

I finally bought my dress this past weekend. Thought I would share the pics with you ladies.

front wedding dress.jpgback wedding dress2.jpg

#3622 ChipmunkRN

ChipmunkRN
    • Site Supporter
    • 81 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 08:46 PM

OK ladies I have Ivis and I am not a happy bride. She contacted me when I was 70 days out and we had our phone meeting since then I have emailed her 4 times (once a week) with NOTHING!

I'm 46 days out and she hasn't answered any of my questions or confirmed my locations. Anyone have an email of a supervisor I could contact for help? I tried emailing my sales coordinator Geraldine but didn't get anything back from her either. I'm starting to panic just a little!!!

Thanks

#3623 ChipmunkRN

ChipmunkRN
      • Site Supporter
      • 81 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 08:52 PM

Thanks I bought some as well, great find!

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

Thanks!  I actually bought them!  great price!

Originally Posted by mrsjdh2b 

If any of you are looking for first aid kits for your OOT bags I bought 24 on ebay for &14.99 plus $9 shipping making them $1 a pc. I noticed another seller had 30 for $29.99 with free shipping but I really didn't need that many.

Happy planning ladies!

#3624 Speckles121

Speckles121
        • 720 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 06:21 AM

idk if Ivis is outta the office our what but I emailed her 3 weeks ago today and have not received any answers to questions yet. if i hear from her i will let you know!

Originally Posted by ChipmunkRN 

OK ladies I have Ivis and I am not a happy bride. She contacted me when I was 70 days out and we had our phone meeting since then I have emailed her 4 times (once a week) with NOTHING!

I'm 46 days out and she hasn't answered any of my questions or confirmed my locations. Anyone have an email of a supervisor I could contact for help? I tried emailing my sales coordinator Geraldine but didn't get anything back from her either. I'm starting to panic just a little!!!

Thanks

#3625 Speckles121

Speckles121
          • 720 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 06:22 AM

25 DIY projects..my goshh you go girl!!

So, tomorrow, it will be only 1 WEEK until we leave for Cancun!!!!   

What's next on my list:

- Packing

- Packing

- More Packing!

I've pretty much accomplished everything off my to-do list (which feels AMAZING since it was outrageously long with 25 DIY projects included, haha).  YAAAAAYYY!!!

I forgot to share that my fiance's family threw me a surprise shower the weekend before last.  It was so awesome of them, and I feel so incredibly blessed to be joining their family.  And tomorrow, my work is throwing me a shower!!  I feel so fortunate and spoiled -- 3 showers for me!!! 

Yesterday, my FI got his braces off, and he looks SO great! I cried because he said he's never felt this great about his smile in his life. 

So, I'm in beaming bride-to-be land!  Gonna go pour some wine and watch the Bachelor episode from last night. :) CHEERS!!

#3626 shan0487

shan0487
            • 1,393 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
            • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
            • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 08 February 2012 - 06:26 AM

Congrats mrsjdh2b- your dress looks great on you!!!

YAAAY!! Tammy!!!! One week- where has time gone!??! I'm so excited for you!!!

Thanks for the info Beatyea! I will have to have my bridesmaids look into the cuncrawl over the playa crawl then! :)

#3627 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
            • 675 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:01 AM

TAMMY!!!!  I am sooooooooo excited for you!  You have done an amazing job with everything!  I KNOW everything will be perfect!  Good Luck with packing!  I have a feeling that will probably stress me out more than anything else with this whole DW process!!!!  WOO HOOO!!!  1 week!!!

Originally Posted by ndvidul 

What's next on my list:

- Packing

- Packing

- More Packing!

I've pretty much accomplished everything off my to-do list (which feels AMAZING since it was outrageously long with 25 DIY projects included, haha).  YAAAAAYYY!!!

I forgot to share that my fiance's family threw me a surprise shower the weekend before last.  It was so awesome of them, and I feel so incredibly blessed to be joining their family.  And tomorrow, my work is throwing me a shower!!  I feel so fortunate and spoiled -- 3 showers for me!!! 

Yesterday, my FI got his braces off, and he looks SO great! I cried because he said he's never felt this great about his smile in his life. 

So, I'm in beaming bride-to-be land!  Gonna go pour some wine and watch the Bachelor episode from last night. :) CHEERS!!

#3628 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
              • 789 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:04 AM

Love it! Great choice!!

Originally Posted by ndvidul 

Beautiful, Mrsjdh2b!!!!  I agree --- you are absolutely beaming.  Big checkmark off the list!  Congrats!

#3629 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
                • 675 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:04 AM

I am sorry my dear!!!  I would be extremely frustrated.  I don't know why she isn't responding, she was actually pretty good with some of the stuff I had questions with.  Keep bugging her!!!  What are some of your questions, maybe MP 2012 can try to help you out????  :)  Hang in there!!!!

Originally Posted by ChipmunkRN 

Thanks

#3630 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
                  • 789 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:06 AM

So many happy things going on at the same time! Congrats to you (and your fiance) on all of it! Sounds like you're entering into an amazing family, so good for you! I see that your next three items include PACKING so let me know if you'd like the

What's next on my list:

- Packing

- Packing

- More Packing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users