6467 replies to this topic

#3591 shan0487

shan0487
  • 1,393 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
  • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
  • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 06 February 2012 - 01:58 PM

Beatyea- That is so great to know you are doing the Cuncrawl!!! Will you please write a review about it after your wedding?

From what I've read on here the playacrawl is more fun- so I don't know which one to do!! I know Playa is about a 45 min drive from Cancun, so I didn't know if it was worth the drive or not.

Did you book the crawl through the website directly?

Originally Posted by beatyea 

Hey ladies!

I'm having a bachelorette party at home the weekend my finace is going on his in NYC for the Big East Tournament!  (Hopefully Syracuse will be in it all weekend for him!)  We are also doing a joint one down in Cancun- we are using Cuncrawl (same company as Playacrawl).  I think we are splitting up guys and girls and coming together at the end of the night!

#3592 GJ063012

GJ063012
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 03:55 PM

Hi ladies,

I am new to BDW. I am getting married June 30th, 2012 at Moon Palace. After discovering this site, I AM STRESSED!!! I feel as though I am far behind and I have TONS of questions! I look forward to learning from your expertise.

Giselle

#3593 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
    • 281 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 04:07 PM

Welcome & congratulations!!! This site is a wealth of information!!

Originally Posted by GJ063012 

Hi ladies,

I am new to BDW. I am getting married June 30th, 2012 at Moon Palace. After discovering this site, I AM STRESSED!!! I feel as though I am far behind and I have TONS of questions! I look forward to learning from your expertise.

Giselle

#3594 GJ063012

GJ063012
      • 8 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 05:58 PM

Thank you!

#3595 Speckles121

Speckles121
        • 720 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:42 AM

Congrats & Welcome..this site is so full of knowledge and tons of ideas that I never thought of before! Good luck planning!!

Originally Posted by GJ063012 

Hi ladies,

Giselle

#3596 shan0487

shan0487
          • 1,393 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
          • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
          • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 07 February 2012 - 07:36 AM

Does anyone have Yamila Diaz  or Janessa Lopez as their contact person?  Those are the two people listed in my email confirmation they sent me on Thursday.  They were supposed to contact me by yesterday to send my wedding contract and not sure what else, but have yet to contact me (shocker, right?!!?!)  I didn't know if these people were in Miami, or if they were in Cancun.  Thanks ladies!! :)

#3597 Speckles121

Speckles121
          • 720 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 08:15 AM

I have Ivis..but usually if you have contact with someone this early they are usually in Miami!

Originally Posted by shan0487 

Does anyone have Yamila Diaz  or Janessa Lopez as their contact person?  Those are the two people listed in my email confirmation they sent me on Thursday.  They were supposed to contact me by yesterday to send my wedding contract and not sure what else, but have yet to contact me (shocker, right?!!?!)  I didn't know if these people were in Miami, or if they were in Cancun.  Thanks ladies!! :)

#3598 AlmostMrsRJF

AlmostMrsRJF
            • 89 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:16 AM

I don't know of either person, but there was a delay in getting the signed contracts back when I went through it.  It took about a month, I think.  Apparently, they have to send it to the actual resort to get it signed there and then it comes back to Miami and then back to you.  I just contacted my Miami person, Michelle Farinas and she explained everything to me. 

Hope this helps!

Originally Posted by shan0487 

#3599 AlmostMrsRJF

AlmostMrsRJF
              • 89 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:21 AM

Thanks ladies for letting me know that I'm not going crazy!  I was wondering how anyone can operate being so stressed the whole time.  Now, I'm anxiously waiting for the light at the end of the tunnel.

I've made some progress since then so that helps a ton.  We have the contract for our caterer for our AHP and made a decision about the photographer, so I'm feeling a lot better about that.  I also found some ideas for centerpieces on here for the reception using the paper lantern boxes. I think we may go with that or a version of it.  Today, I got an email from Vistaprint that my invites were shipped early, so I'm loving them!  I wasn't expecting them until next week and according to UPS tracking, I should have them Thursday.  Sounds like I may be having an invitation party this weekend!  

#3600 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
                • 675 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:28 AM

Hi ladies,

Giselle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users