Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#351 krsmith

krsmith
  • 528 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 11:27 PM

OH!

We also booked our TTD!!! Somehow the heavens opened up and heard my prayers to have Matt/Sol from Del Sol do our TTD, and by some miracle we are able to do it!!!! I am so excited! Ohhhh baby! I am gonna have to start practicing my "skinny" poses! 

#352 merrylee

merrylee
    • 687 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 03:21 AM

You can also point your guests to the US Embassy in Mexico if they are concerned.  I've heard other brides do the same here is the link

http://www.usembassy...eacs_hours.html

#353 merrylee

merrylee
      • 687 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 03:29 AM

Those look amazing. Congrats your guests will love them.

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Hi Ladies,

I wanted to share my Boarding Pass STDs made by Sarah from Sproullie Designs.  I will be sending them out the 2nd week of April so that everyone will receive them by April 21, 2011.

401.jpg

#354 merrylee

merrylee
        • 687 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 03:34 AM

My TA comes from destinationweddings.com as well, and she's not my first one.  I had to change because I didn't feel like the one I had knew anything about the MP.  Plus for me the TA becomes a part of my family because all of my guests will book through her, and I want to make sure that she can answer all of their questions.  

My new TA is awesome, and is very familiar with the MP.  My contract with MP has the promotion written into the contract for 2012 even though the haven't announced their 2012 promotions.  So I will get the benefits of this years promotion.

JL I would suggest emailing Amber Hughes about what you are experiencing and seeing if talking with her and changing TA"s could work for you or if it is even worth it to you.

I think in general TA's are either hit or miss, I wanted someone that knew my resort and the rules of said resort.  

#355 SummerDawn

SummerDawn
          • 324 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 07:00 AM

That is SO exciting!! I'm so jealous!!! That is going to be an amazing TTD!!! Yay!

Originally Posted by krsmith 

OH!

We also booked our TTD!!! Somehow the heavens opened up and heard my prayers to have Matt/Sol from Del Sol do our TTD, and by some miracle we are able to do it!!!! I am so excited! Ohhhh baby! I am gonna have to start practicing my "skinny" poses! 

#356 lilstar714

lilstar714
            • 28 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 09:47 AM

I think your right a new website would be better. thanx!. anyway we are sending out STDs this week for sure. And going to hopefully set a room block as well.

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

My TA (who we works with all the time) said the same thing since we will be paying for our stay up front.  We have ours set-up so that everyone will have a month to put their inital down payment of $150 down and then begin their monthly payments.  This way we will have an early head count, although we know we will have some late comers.  I do not have and have never had a contract with my TA however; I do save all of my emails.  I would recommend a website all in Spanish as your other (if you have tons of information on their) maybe too lengthy.  Just my opinion of course.  Our Philosopy was to invite everyone (well not everyone) so that no one feels left out. 

#357 beatyea

beatyea
              • 288 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 10:53 AM

What are you putting on your STDs without having a room block/ group rates???  I want to send out mine too but unsure if I should wait til we get all the info.

Originally Posted by lilstar714 

I think your right a new website would be better. thanx!. anyway we are sending out STDs this week for sure. And going to hopefully set a room block as well.

#358 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                • 2,136 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 10:57 AM

Sweet!!

Originally Posted by krsmith 

OH!

#359 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                  • 2,136 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 10:57 AM

Thanks so much.. I look at them every day!

Originally Posted by merrylee 

Those look amazing. Congrats your guests will love them.

#360 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                    • 2,136 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 11:02 AM

STD's is simply asking them to "save the date" and to tell them that more info/formal invite is coming soon.  So I wouldn't be pressed on having all of your information.  I have a group rate and this is what is listed on our website. 

Originally Posted by beatyea 

What are you putting on your STDs without having a room block/ group rates???  I want to send out mine too but unsure if I should wait til we get all the info.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users