Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#3561 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 12:01 PM

Hey, Hey, Hey

Today is final payment day!  Well, it is time for our guest to step up the plate and pay off their room.  And to my surprise, we only have 8 more room blocks/ people to go  my TA email me everytime someone pays off their trip but today, before she could do it, people were texting me saying.. "Let's go Mexico, I'm paid"  Love it!

So come Sunday evening after my FSIL has left our house, I can ORDER the things that we need, since the final numbers will be in. 

Oh and I came in this am to reprint our wedding programs (which besides names) I revised a bit.  So exciting.

Does anyone know how much the airport transfers are?

#3562 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
    • Site Supporter
    • 252 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 12:59 PM

Oh man I had this written down somewhere it's either $20 or $24 but it the transfer is free with a 7 day stay for members ;). Can't wait to see your revised programs!!!

#3563 mpweddingplan

mpweddingplan
      • Site Supporter
      • 261 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Does anyone know how much the airport transfers are?

Our TA has it quoted as "Roundtrip shuttle transfers are available at a price of $23 per person based on a minimum of 2 people"   

#3564 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 02:21 PM

Thanks ladies.... My TA has $28 dollars but for some reason I have $10 I need to fix that real quick..argh

Originally Posted by ladydi1844 

Oh man I had this written down somewhere it's either $20 or $24 but it the transfer is free with a 7 day stay for members ;). Can't wait to see your revised programs!!!

Originally Posted by mpweddingplan 

Our TA has it quoted as "Roundtrip shuttle transfers are available at a price of $23 per person based on a minimum of 2 people"   

#3565 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
          • 281 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:10 PM

You looked absolutely beautiful!M congrats!! Glad to har it was beautiful!!

Originally Posted by kris10kay 

Hola Ladies! We are officially back in the US and MARRIED, Cancun was perfect! I will put a review up as soon as I can! Feel free to ask me any questions though!! You will all love it, that's all I can say for now :) Here are a few photos..our photog already put some pictures up if anyone is interested. www.ismaelpachecoblog.com

C:UsersJonoPictures427490_10150619228590659_714320658_11458464_1067454737_n.jpg

wed.jpg

#3566 mrsbruff2b

mrsbruff2b
            • 385 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:25 PM

You are such a stunning bride!! I can't wait to read your review!!

What time was your ceremony at?  Which beach?  How was the wind?  Did you need to get speakers for the CD player?

Originally Posted by kris10kay 

Hola Ladies! We are officially back in the US and MARRIED, Cancun was perfect! I will put a review up as soon as I can! Feel free to ask me any questions though!! You will all love it, that's all I can say for now :) Here are a few photos..our photog already put some pictures up if anyone is interested. www.ismaelpachecoblog.com

wed.jpg

Married: 20/06/12 - Our 11 year anniversary~

Wedding @: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

Honeymoon @: Le Blanc Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

#3567 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
              • 281 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:27 PM

Omg, those are sooooo cute!! You are so welcome, I'm glad everything worked out!!!!  It is fate!! Like I always tell coco, we need to meet when everyones wedding is over!!!

Originally Posted by ladydi1844 

I am a busy DIY fool lol. getting my projects going and it is so fun and exciting to see them shaping up. BIG shout out and thanks to palacebride who saved my day with my daughter's MOH dress. i don't know much but tell me it isn't fate that she happened to have a fuschia dress in the right size a month before my wedding when i couldn't find anything and was really freaking out. I can't express my gratitude and my FI's because he was going to divorce me before we even got married lol. Thanks so much Shane you saved the day girl 

Here are the boxers he got lolboxers.jpg

#3568 alaharri

alaharri
                • 41 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 11:37 AM

I'm so excited!!!!  I can't wait!!!! 

wed.jpg

#3569 shan0487

shan0487
                  • 1,393 posts
                  • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
                  • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
                  • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 04 February 2012 - 11:37 AM

Thanks Summer and Jamie!! My Save the dates came in yesterday!! I will take a pic and post them soon!!! :) 

#3570 alaharri

alaharri
                  • 41 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 11:43 AM

I'm taking a brief sanity break while I try to figure out how to format this stupid madlib thing I'm going to do as a guestbook.  I think I'm going to freak out!!  I can't get it to work the way I want!!    Hopefully, I'll get it done soon and post some pics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users