Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#3541 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
  • 675 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:17 AM

Agreed!!! Not sure why they are making a huge fuss out of photogs!  Especially since most of them have been to the MP many many times!  We are also getting our photog a night, but I made MP put it in our contract so I wouldn't be surprised with hidden costs later!

Originally Posted by mpweddingplan 

This is exactly what we are doing as well.  I have already booked and paid the deposit for LaLuna Photography.  I am going to book them a room for 1 night, and they are going to be a guest at our wedding.  I have no reason to explain the situation to anyone at Moon Palace.  If I am asked about photography, I will simply explain that one of my guests are going to photograph the wedding.  Because when I book and pay for a night for the photographers, they ARE now guests at my wedding. 

#3542 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
    • 281 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 11:18 AM

So excited, my vista print order has shipped!! Can't wait

#3543 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
      • 281 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 11:28 AM

Happy Thursday to you too Jamie!!

Im glad that you picked out your flower, & you are happy with it!!

Srry about the family!! You will have a beautiful wedding day no matter who s there to see it.  (as long as your fianc©e is there, everyone else is just extra)!!! Don't sweat the things that can't be changed, it only upsets you more!!

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

Hi Ladies!

Happy Thursday!

So I ended up buying my hair flower yesterday on etsy.  I found that I was just being too critical about it.  When I looked again yesterday they all started to blend, so I just bought one!  :)  I will wait for that to come in and post pix with my jewelry!

I decided I am over people too!  SOOO sick of hearing, "we are trying to make it to your wedding", but they haven't even called or e-mailed my TA.  So, I am getting rid of the rest of our room block.  :)  My family and FI's family are the only people that matter from here on out!  Go families!  HA!!

#3544 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
        • 281 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 03:25 PM

Who else is doing a sand ceremony? I'm trying to figure out when & where it fits in the ceremony??

#3545 summer12

summer12
          • Site Supporter
          • 156 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:45 AM

Beautiful!  I looked into something like this but (as I seriously want to do everything) had to cut it from the budget.  I've read from past brides that they are a huge hit though!

Originally Posted by ladydi1844 

Hi Ladies!

Happy Thursday!

So I ended up buying my hair flower yesterday on etsy.  I found that I was just being too critical about it.  When I looked again yesterday they all started to blend, so I just bought one!  :)  I will wait for that to come in and post pix with my jewelry!

I decided I am over people too!  SOOO sick of hearing, "we are trying to make it to your wedding", but they haven't even called or e-mailed my TA.  So, I am getting rid of the rest of our room block.  :)  My family and FI's family are the only people that matter from here on out!  Go families!  HA!!

#3546 shan0487

shan0487
            • 1,393 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
            • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
            • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:25 AM

Happy Friday Ladies!!!

I finally got the confirmation- MY WEDDING DATE IS BOOKED!!! YAAAY!!!!

We are staying at Moon Palace but my wedding will be at Sun Palace on November 23rd!

I'm soo happy to finally have my date booked!!!!

Everyone's projects look great!!

I will get my save the dates today and I will post them and I have also made "Will you be my bridesmaid?" cards that I will post as well this weekend or next week! :)

#3547 kris10kay

kris10kay
            • 194 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:37 AM

Hola Ladies! We are officially back in the US and MARRIED, Cancun was perfect! I will put a review up as soon as I can! Feel free to ask me any questions though!! You will all love it, that's all I can say for now :) Here are a few photos..our photog already put some pictures up if anyone is interested. www.ismaelpachecoblog.com

C:UsersJonoPictures427490_10150619228590659_714320658_11458464_1067454737_n.jpg

wed.jpg

#3548 Speckles121

Speckles121
              • 720 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:47 AM

You look great..and CONGRATS!!!!!! Can't wait to see your review!!

Originally Posted by kris10kay 

Hola Ladies! We are officially back in the US and MARRIED, Cancun was perfect! I will put a review up as soon as I can! Feel free to ask me any questions though!! You will all love it, that's all I can say for now :) Here are a few photos..our photog already put some pictures up if anyone is interested. www.ismaelpachecoblog.com

wed.jpg

#3549 shan0487

shan0487
                • 1,393 posts
                • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
                • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
                • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 03 February 2012 - 08:17 AM

YAAAY!! Congrats you look AMAZING!!! I can't wait for your review and to see all your pics!!! :)

wed.jpg

#3550 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                • 2,136 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:31 AM

OMG kris10kay,

HOW BEAUTIFUL!  your are so stunning!  Look how you glow.  Awesome and Congrats.

Can't wait to read all about how things went. 

wed.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users