Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#3451 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
  • 789 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 07:43 PM

Welcome Krystabab143! This is a fabulous thread with lots of helpful ladies ;)

Originally Posted by Krystabab143 

So I've never used one of these sites before but I am a moon palace 2012 bride! December 8th 2012! Hopefully I can get some helpful information from here!

#3452 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
    • 789 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 07:44 PM

ADORABLE ndvidul!! Love it!

Originally Posted by ndvidul 

Here's my second to last DIY project complete! 

HeSheFrame.jpg

And here's a faux set up of our guest book table!  If they don't let us use the sanddollar cutouts, then I'll have natural shells instead. :)

Guest Table with sanddollars.jpg

Only 25 more days!!!!!!!!!!! 

#3453 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
      • 789 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 07:45 PM

Coco you're so cute. I think you might have the happiest kids around with all of their goodies!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

I have my 2 flower girls who will be turning 4 &5 shortly after the wedding.  I have the Princess Tiana theme going so there's a crown, glasses, bracelets, fingernail polish & flavored but clear chapstick.  There's also crayons, colorbook, a jewelry box, a ball and paddle (old school toy), stamps and pad.  All of these will go in their princess Tiana bag that I found for $2.00 somewhere LOL  and most of these products were 1 or 2 bucks found at Michaels, Five & Below, Marshalls, & Target. 

For my 11 yr old he's into Yu-Gi-Oh, Transformers and Airplanes so this things are based on that.  However; his my nephew and sister-in-law will be attending all the way from Alaska (so exciting) so of course he will have his older cousin to hang with. 

I don't have a list or order but I know that you need a total of 5 songs.  If I come across the order I will send it your way.

#3454 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
        • Site Supporter
        • 252 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 07:59 PM

Really coco it is. many of us owe u a big thanks because you really do pay it forward. You have a generosity of spirit that is so rare and i am not just saying that cause u keep helping me lol but that is the give away lol. And that pooch is too freaking adorable.

I am so psyched about this jewelry here are 2 more pieces: u can't even get the idea from these pics but they are so gorgeous and all swarovsky so they look so expensive and not cheapy plastic like i keep seeing in the stores. I got anklets and these adorable earrings which u can't tell but they have a shell in the back and starfish in the front so they are all dangly. sooo gorg!! And for my flower girls she is making me these pink bracelets with matching earrings. The girls are gonna flip. And than I had this idea I wanted wine charms made out of these crystal starfish and she can do that too. I heart her lol. Her name is Collette she has a website but it doesn't have any of this stuff it has high end bridal earrings but her number is 917 690-1483 and she is very reasonable and the more I buy the more of a discount she gives me. which works for both of us lol. The earrings were $25 and the anklets were $50 each but because I got 4 of them she made it $40. Everything comes gorgeously wrapped and she has every color and shape under the sun and is so creative. I can't wait to see my daughter's stuff.

collette earrings.jpgcollette2.jpg

#3455 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
          • Site Supporter
          • 252 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 08:04 PM

Here is a pic of the marracca from Amol. They are very cheap but I didn't love the quality but for the price u can't beat it. i am working on those tags now. Going to use my avery badge tags for everything (love u Coco lol)

marracca.jpg

Here are my tags thanks to Ms Coco chanel and my first aid kits <3. also my bags that I am not so crazy about but they will do.

key tags.jpgsickness and health.jpgoot bag.jpg

#3456 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 08:34 PM

I love you to LadyDI ;-)

First and foremost the jewels are so to die for!!  Your lucky ladies will be so excited. 

Originally Posted by ladydi1844 

Really coco it is. many of us owe u a big thanks because you really do pay it forward. You have a generosity of spirit that is so rare and i am not just saying that cause u keep helping me lol but that is the give away lol. And that pooch is too freaking adorable.

I am so psyched about this jewelry here are 2 more pieces: u can't even get the idea from these pics but they are so gorgeous and all swarovsky so they look so expensive and not cheapy plastic like i keep seeing in the stores. I got anklets and these adorable earrings which u can't tell but they have a shell in the back and starfish in the front so they are all dangly. sooo gorg!! And for my flower girls she is making me these pink bracelets with matching earrings. The girls are gonna flip. And than I had this idea I wanted wine charms made out of these crystal starfish and she can do that too. I heart her lol. Her name is Collette she has a website but it doesn't have any of this stuff it has high end bridal earrings but her number is 917 690-1483 and she is very reasonable and the more I buy the more of a discount she gives me. which works for both of us lol. The earrings were $25 and the anklets were $50 each but because I got 4 of them she made it $40. Everything comes gorgeously wrapped and she has every color and shape under the sun and is so creative. I can't wait to see my daughter's stuff.

Here is a pic of the marracca from Amol. They are very cheap but I didn't love the quality but for the price u can't beat it. i am working on those tags now. Going to use my avery badge tags for everything (love u Coco lol)

marracca.jpg

Here are my tags thanks to Ms Coco chanel and my first aid kits <3. also my bags that I am not so crazy about but they will do.

#3457 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
              • 281 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 08:43 PM

Ladyfingers, the maracas are cute, I was just thinking about ordering some ( hush ) Coco, lol.  Also, seeing your key card holders reminds me of something else I need to do! Where did you get the coils & holdts from?

Originally Posted by ladydi1844 

marracca.jpg

Attached Files

#3458 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
                • 281 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 08:45 PM

Coco, you are still up?

#3459 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
                  • 281 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 08:46 PM

Ladydi, sorry about the ladyfingers , darn spell check! Lol.  I like your OOT bags, they are cute!

#3460 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
                    • 281 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 08:46 PM

Ladydi, sorry about the ladyfingers , darn spell check! Lol.  I like your OOT bags, they are cute!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users