Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#3341 merrylee

merrylee
  • 687 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 07:16 AM

Ivis is actually out of Miami.  I have her as well, and just spoke to her last week.  My onsite is Kalena.

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 View Post

I do!  She has been very sweet and pretty quick considering I am still far out, but now that I got my locations reserved I am not really going to "bother" her until it gets closer for me! :)

She did answer one of my questions from earlier this week today!  So, I think she's great!   :)

#3342 summer12

summer12
    • Site Supporter
    • 156 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:04 AM

ndvidul- words cannot express how much I LOVE EVERYTHING you have done!! I even considered PMing you to see if I could buy the blumeboxes from you when you get back but then I saw you at getting married like 5 days before we leave for MX, so I guess that wouldn't work.  Seriously though, I love your style!!

coco- YAYAYAAYAY CESAR!!! He is adorable and makes me so very excited for when we get our little Frida next month!  I watched the video you posted on facebook of him trotting through the snow and my heart melted!  SO EXCITING :)  Also, love the box/ guestbook!!

So after sending a list of questions to my miami wedding planner I just got an email from Beatriz who is going to be my onsite planner!  Which means in Feb I can start reserving locations and start the official planning through Moon!  Yay!  I think I remember other people saying they work with Beatriz, do you like her?

I hope you're all having a wonderful Sunday!!

#3343 YWS2012

YWS2012
      • 393 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:06 AM

Glad to hear that Cesar is adjusting to his new pad..Your photobox is great ,a wonderful idea....I can't believe we have 89 day to go!!! (83).woo hoo!!!!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Hello Chicas,

A quick update, Cesar is home and did an excellent job in the car.  We went to PetSmart and the ladies tried to steel him from us already ;-)  He is home and slowly getting use to his new pad which he did the number 1 twice.... but we were prepared for this. 

Cesar in the car nestled between my grandma and son.

Cessar in car.jpg

to my surprise when I got in the house were several packages for Cesar and also our photobox which will serve as our guestbook (The butterfly and beach 4x6 cards that I made and posted several post back)  So excited and can't wait for FI to get home. 

Front

Our guestbook.jpg

back of guestbook.jpg

Both Sides

side guestbook.jpgside 2 guestbook.jpg

More Cesar Updates later ;-)  Have a great weekend

#3344 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:53 AM

WooHoo it's too exciting isn't it? We have 4 new people book & pay in full on Wednesday. I have 2 more OOT bags left before I have to make more:/) so glad I have extra stuff. What's good with you future Mrs. Walters? Still can't believe that both our last babe will start with a W..

Glad to hear that Cesar is adjusting to his new pad..Your photobox is great ,a wonderful idea....I can't believe we have 89 day to go!!! (83).woo hoo!!!!

Quote:
          Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Hello Chicas,

A quick update, Cesar is home and did an excellent job in the car.  We went to PetSmart and the ladies tried to steel him from us already ;-)  He is home and slowly getting use to his new pad which he did the number 1 twice.... but we were prepared for this. 

Cesar in the car nestled between my grandma and son.

Cessar in car.jpg

to my surprise when I got in the house were several packages for Cesar and also our photobox which will serve as our guestbook (The butterfly and beach 4x6 cards that I made and posted several post back)  So excited and can't wait for FI to get home. 

Front

Our guestbook.jpg

back of guestbook.jpg

Both Sides

side guestbook.jpgside 2 guestbook.jpg

More Cesar Updates later ;-)  Have a great weekend

#3345 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
          • 2,136 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:58 AM

Summer12, OMG he is such a good pup. He slept through the nite & only whined a few minutes when it was time to go to bed. Still getting use to the house & the noises. Vet visit on Saturday. but of course you get all the updates on Facebook :/) So excited for Frida. Have y'all gone back to visit?

ndvidul- words cannot express how much I LOVE EVERYTHING you have done!! I even considered PMing you to see if I could buy the blumeboxes from you when you get back but then I saw you at getting married like 5 days before we leave for MX, so I guess that wouldn't work.  Seriously though, I love your style!!

coco- YAYAYAAYAY CESAR!!! He is adorable and makes me so very excited for when we get our little Frida next month!  I watched the video you posted on facebook of him trotting through the snow and my heart melted!  SO EXCITING :)  Also, love the box/ guestbook!!

So after sending a list of questions to my miami wedding planner I just got an email from Beatriz who is going to be my onsite planner!  Which means in Feb I can start reserving locations and start the official planning through Moon!  Yay!  I think I remember other people saying they work with Beatriz, do you like her?

I hope you're all having a wonderful Sunday!!

#3346 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
            • 281 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 02:44 PM

Ok ladies, I have officially been put to shame by all of the DIY projects that you wonderful & talented brides have been doing.  Today is the day tha I will start & finish what I have to do for my wedding!

#3347 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
              • 281 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 03:36 PM

Ok ladies, I have officially been put to shame by all of the DIY projects that you wonderful & talented brides have been doing.  Today is the day tha I will start & finish what I have to do for my wedding!

#3348 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
                • 281 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 03:36 PM

#3349 SparksFly

SparksFly
                  • 219 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 04:56 PM

My aunt is obsessed with this hotel! She was upset to not have my wedding at this resort! GL ladies!

#3350 SparksFly

SparksFly
                    • 219 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 04:57 PM

My aunt is obsessed with this hotel! She was upset to not have my wedding at this resort! GL ladies!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users