Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#3321 ndvidul

ndvidul
  • 317 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:12 PM

SummerDawn - Sending you prayers and Love with the loss of your Nana.  I wish you and your family strength during this challenging time.  To honor my Grandpa that died recently, I incorporated his picture in a locket that hangs from my bridal bouquet.  I just printed out the picture and stuck it in an old locket I had (my Something Old). 

LadyDi - I agree with the ladies that have already said that if you don't feel comfortable with the fuscia/coral combo, then I'd kindly ask her to continue your search until you're both happy.  There are SO many dresses out there.  I know she'll find the perfect one that you both love!

ChipmunkRN - So sorry to hear about your Best Man ditching on you guys.   I was in a similar situation with my Maid of Honor 3 months before our wedding.  I was extremely hurt, and it was a big deal for me to share my true feelings with her about it.  I let her know that I wished that I could just accept that she wasn't going to go without it hurting our friendship, but that it would affect our friendship.  We had a few talks after that (and many tears), and finally we saw it from each other's perspective and came to a Win/Win.  I'm just telling you that because I can relate.  What an absolute bummer.  My best wishes for this situationw with you. 

On a brighter note -- your Passport invites turned out awesome!!  I'd be SO pumped to recieve that.  Especially with the palm tree seal!  ;)

#3322 ndvidul

ndvidul
    • 317 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:13 PM

Oh, Coco --- I forgot ---- how EXCITING that Cesar arrives tomorrow!!!  Congratulations!  I can't wait to hear about his arrival!

#3323 ndvidul

ndvidul
      • 317 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:17 PM

So, the DIY Lab has indeed been "smoking" hot, haha!  Love that phrase!

Here are some little goodies I've been working on:

These will hold our blue and white petals in, which guests will toss at the end of the ceremony, and will go in the sand in front of each chair on the beach.  The heart tag says "Love."

Petal cone holder.jpg

I had these stamps already for other projects and thought --- why not buy napkins for $2.50 and stamp them quickly for an added personal touch for the cocktail hour? :)

Cocktail napkin stack.jpg

#3324 ndvidul

ndvidul
        • 317 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:26 PM

And ------ drumroll, please ------ the project that's taken me the absolute longest..... the OOT bags + Passport Welcome Booklets (on next post)!! 

I screenprinted on the logos on these bad boys:

OOT bag picture.jpg

Here's a closeup on the tags I made for the bags:  (each tag has different charms - seashells, sanddollars, compasses, starfish + an inspiring word like Life, Love, etc.)

OOT bag tag.jpg

Here's the bag with the contents:  (underwater camera, Oh Sh*t Kit, Door Knob Hanger, Passport Welcome Book, Playing Cards, Key Holder, and cards for our Time Capsule guest book.)

OOT Bag flash contents below.jpg

Close-up of the key holder:

Key Holder.jpg

Our Oh Sh*t Kits:

Oh Sht Kit Pic.jpg

#3325 ndvidul

ndvidul
          • 317 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:33 PM

And, now, possibly the favorite thing I've made so far!  Passport Welcome Booklets.  THANK YOU to all the brides who have posted their passports and to Beck for her planning tips.  This took me AGES, but I love them.  :)  I hope our guests do, too!  Enjoy.

P.S.  I apologize for the long post!!  There's 24 pages, I think.  And there's pages of Spanish & Puzzles, which I didn't post.  I felt I was already going overboard posting this, LOL!!  xoxo

Welc book cover twined.jpg

Welc book inside cover safe to post.jpg

There's 5 pages of this of all our guests.  I just posted one to give you the feel.

Welc book facebook.jpg

Welc book itinerary.jpgWelc book map.jpg

welc book restaurants.jpg

Welc book activities.jpg

welc book resort credit.jpg

#3326 mrsbruff2b

mrsbruff2b
            • 385 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 07:04 AM

Freaking AMAZING!!! Look at all that progress!! You've inspired me to start mine! I don't think I'll have enough pages in my passport to do all those (maybe just guest's faces) and a separate brochure for all the info!! WOW!  

Originally Posted by ndvidul 

And, now, possibly the favorite thing I've made so far!  Passport Welcome Booklets.  THANK YOU to all the brides who have posted their passports and to Beck for her planning tips.  This took me AGES, but I love them.  :)  I hope our guests do, too!  Enjoy.

P.S.  I apologize for the long post!!  There's 24 pages, I think.  And there's pages of Spanish & Puzzles, which I didn't post.  I felt I was already going overboard posting this, LOL!!  xoxo

There's 5 pages of this of all our guests.  I just posted one to give you the feel.

Welc book facebook.jpg

Welc book activities.jpg

Attached Files

Married: 20/06/12 - Our 11 year anniversary~

Wedding @: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

Honeymoon @: Le Blanc Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

#3327 YWS2012

YWS2012
              • 393 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 07:54 AM

Love the idea for the napkins .. Great Job!!!!!

So, the DIY Lab has indeed been "smoking" hot, haha!  Love that phrase!

Here are some little goodies I've been working on:

These will hold our blue and white petals in, which guests will toss at the end of the ceremony, and will go in the sand in front of each chair on the beach.  The heart tag says "Love."

Petal cone holder.jpg

I had these stamps already for other projects and thought --- why not buy napkins for $2.50 and stamp them quickly for an added personal touch for the cocktail hour? :)

Cocktail napkin stack.jpg

#3328 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
                • Site Supporter
                • 252 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 07:54 AM

My God girl is there no end to your creativity??? You did such amazing work on all your projects I really think you need to think about a career in this. I would definitely use you. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. You should be so proud and ur guests should be honored!

Welc book facebook.jpg

Welc book activities.jpg

#3329 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 252 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 07:56 AM

Thanks girls for all the advice. You already told me what I knew. I just needed the reassurance from the girls that understand lol. I will keep up the search. Who knew the MOH dress would be harder than the bride's dress lol. Thanks as always for all the support :)

#3330 YWS2012

YWS2012
                    • 393 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 07:56 AM

Love the pop of color ...welocme Cesar!!!!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

TGIF Chicas,

Well our little Cesar Chavez come home tomorrow and my son is around the house making sure everything is in order.  If he goes to the crate one more time I think I will put him in it lol.  So knowing the the weekend will be pretty busy for us starting tomorrow with an hours drive to and fro and a pick-up time at 12p there will be no DIYing here.  So, I managed (with my sick tail) to finish our "pop of color" for our welcome dinner.  The quotes were taken from the bible passage 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 all except "Love is Wright"  ;-) 

Beginning of Straws.JPGstraws4.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users