6467 replies to this topic

#3271 shan0487

shan0487
  • 1,393 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
  • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
  • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:52 AM

You look amazing in your dress ndividual!!!! Congrats on everything being a success! You're day will be here before you know it!!!

I bought my dress yesterday!! I love it so much- it is exactly what I was looking for! I will try to post a pic of it soon!

Does anyone have a pdf file or email for the nightly rate for November if you book through a membership?  I've called the wedding department 3 times now, each time they tell me they will send me an email before they leave that day- and still nothing!!!! ugh- so very frustrating!

#3272 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:26 AM

For those considering Studio Suits, I will give them a GO and so would my skeptical who never orders online FI.  He was very impressed, so much so that he called all the men folk to meet this Saturday to discuss attire etc.  Here is his suit which we chose the Pure Linen in Light Beige we chose the preset sizes.

stuido.jpgget-attachment.aspx.jpg

photo.JPG

#3273 mrsjdh2b

mrsjdh2b
    • Site Supporter
    • 201 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:40 AM

So it's been since Thanksgiving since I have been on the board. I feel so out of touch and have done nothing with the wedding. I fell right after Thanksgiving and screwed my knee up and now looking at having surgery.......but as long as it's fixed before June then everything will be fine. Right?!?! At least that's what I keep telling myself.

There has been some drama with my sister saying she wasn't going to be able to make it and she's a bridesmaid but she called last night to say they were going to make it work so they could be there.

House is coming along great and I have been spending most of my time picking out light fixtures, faucets, tubs, sinks carpet, granite you name it and I have been hunting, searching for the best prices on it all.

I did finally do a little dress shopping yesterday and found 2 that I love....just waiting for my mom to come down this weekend to make a decision. Nothing like waiting til the last minute and hobbling around with a braced bum knee looking for a dress. Pinning down and photographer and emailing Marvin about flowers in the next 2 weeks. Then it will be time to start putting together the OOT bags for the guests.

Now it's time to catch up with all the other beautiful brides on here to see what all you have been up too!!

June 9, 2012

Moon Palace Cancun Mexico

75 room nights book with TA

41 guests and still counting!

#3274 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
      • Site Supporter
      • 252 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 10:14 AM

This suit looks great on your handsome man ;). Thanks for the input i am running out of time and just started thinking this may be the way to go. And was the preset size true to his usual size?

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

For those considering Studio Suits, I will give them a GO and so would my skeptical who never orders online FI.  He was very impressed, so much so that he called all the men folk to meet this Saturday to discuss attire etc.  Here is his suit which we chose the Pure Linen in Light Beige we chose the preset sizes.

photo.JPG

#3275 YWS2012

YWS2012
        • 393 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 10:17 AM

GREAT CHOICE!!!!!

photo.JPG

#3276 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
          • 675 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 10:26 AM

Hi Ladies!

Random question...I know some of you ladies went in on some cups for your guests and I was wondering if the entire allotment had been filled?  Or if there are some left over????

Please let me know either way!! :)  Just thought I would ask! :) 

Also was anyone able to take a look at my key card holders?  I would really appreciate any feedback.

#3277 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
            • 675 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 10:27 AM

Hee hee you FI is cracking me up!!  He is so cute!

He looks soooooo handsome!!!  The suit turned out great!!!

photo.JPG

#3278 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
              • 2,136 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:28 AM

Hola Chica,

There were a few of us that were interested but after the holidays I truly didn't pick back up on this.  We had about 40 or 50 that wasn't counted for.  PM me.  I will contact the other ladies to see if they are still interested.

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

Hi Ladies!

Random question...I know some of you ladies went in on some cups for your guests and I was wondering if the entire allotment had been filled?  Or if there are some left over????

Please let me know either way!! :)  Just thought I would ask! :) 

Also was anyone able to take a look at my key card holders?  I would really appreciate any feedback.

#3279 Sdamian1

Sdamian1
                • 132 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 01:38 PM

Coconoir- your man is looking sharp in his suit! We are going to start looking soon..you know me I like to procastinate :)

Ndvidul- You look GORGEOUS in your wedding dress! and the accessories are perfect

#3280 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                  • 2,136 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 01:40 PM

They are true to size.  We order a 48R for his coat thinking that we would have to get it tailored (based off his previous suit purchases).  However; the jacket fits perfectly.  So, if FI hits the gym the arms of the coat would no longer fit

This suit looks great on your handsome man ;). Thanks for the input i am running out of time and just started thinking this may be the way to go. And was the preset size true to his usual size?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users