Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#3081 dzaccaria

dzaccaria
  • 148 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 07:18 AM

Hello girls! I have been following this thread for a while now (a little stalkerish?!) to get an idea of DIY projects and also just main things about the Moon Palace! I am going to book for May 2013. I jsut want to know how you went about the booking process! I saw on the website that I can put in a request for a specific date and time. Is that how everyone here did it? Or should I email someone specific?

Any info would be amazing!!! I cant wait to book a date and start planning!!!!

#3082 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
    • 675 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 09:42 AM

Just booked Moon Palace for August 3rd 2012! Super excited, didn't want to wait for 2013 summer so I hope 6 months notice is enough for our friends and family! I'll be on here looking for tips....Hoping to get a good photographer and interested in anyones knowledge of dancing at night at Moon palace that we can just go to after dinner?

#3083 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
      • 675 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 09:45 AM

Hello my beautiful brides to be!!!  Obviously, I haven't been here since before Christmas and I missed you all so very much!  I can't wait to go back and read what everyone has been up to!!!!  Some of you have weddings coming up here sooo soon!!!  YAY!!!!

I hope everyone had a great Holiday and New year!

ps....I officially got our locations in writing!  FINALLY!!!  :)  So another thing crossed off the list, oh and I started Insanity yesterday!  OMG, I am going to die, but I am sure it will all worth it in the end!!!!  Excited to get into shape!

xoxox

Jamie

#3084 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
        • 675 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 10:03 AM

YAY to us!!!  So exciting!!!! 

Originally Posted by summer12 

Alright Ladies- THIS is OuR YEaR!!!!!!!  Bring on 2-0-1-2

#3085 YWS2012

YWS2012
          • 393 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 10:24 AM

Hi Jamie,

Happy New Year !!!

hope you enjoyed your holiday

Woo Hoo

Hello my beautiful brides to be!!!  Obviously, I haven't been here since before Christmas and I missed you all so very much!  I can't wait to go back and read what everyone has been up to!!!!  Some of you have weddings coming up here sooo soon!!!  YAY!!!!

ps....I officially got our locations in writing!  FINALLY!!!  :)  So another thing crossed off the list, oh and I started Insanity yesterday!  OMG, I am going to die, but I am sure it will all worth it in the end!!!!  Excited to get into shape!

xoxox

Jamie

#3086 LurkerDan

LurkerDan
            • 61 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 10:41 AM

I officially got our locations in writing!  FINALLY!!!  :)

How did you finally manage that? I would like to start fighting for our locations, but our invites haven't even gone out (this week, I HOPE!), so I don't have a clue how many people we will be. Seems like I have to have some idea (could be 25, could be 75, eek!) before trying to book those (if they'll even let me).

#3087 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
              • 675 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 11:03 AM

Honestly, I started harassing Ivis Hitchcock.  She/he kept saying that they couldn't reserve our spots until 3 months before, but when I asked about a certain location for our reception it was already booked?????  So, I called them out on that stating that they obviously reserve before then. etc, etc, etc....I must have insisted 4 or 5 times until they finally broke down.  It wasn't as easy for me as it was for other ladies on here!  Again, I still didn't get every location I wanted, but that's ok!  I am sure it will all be just fine!!!

We aren't sure how many we have either, but we will for sure be below 75  :)  That would stress me out!  HA!!!  Keep stalking and harassing the MP, that's what worked best for us!

Originally Posted by LurkerDan 

How did you finally manage that?
                I would like to start fighting for our locations, but our invites haven't even gone out (this week, I HOPE!), so I don't have a clue how many people we will be. Seems like I have to have some idea (could be 25, could be 75, eek!) before trying to book those (if they'll even let me).

#3088 kris10kay

kris10kay
                • 194 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 11:17 AM

whoop whoop 2012 is here!!! I am leaving for Mexico in 22 days and getting married in 25!!!!!!!!!! Countdown is officially on! :)

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

YAY to us!!!  So exciting!!!! 

#3089 kris10kay

kris10kay
                  • 194 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 11:18 AM

That's awesome Jamie!! I just changed my locations as of last week and we leave in 22 days! lol Insanity is awesome ENJOY! :)

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

xoxox

Jamie

#3090 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                    • 2,136 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 01:19 PM

OMG girly how awesome is this!  Let the COUNTDOWN begin! 

Originally Posted by kris10kay 

whoop whoop 2012 is here!!! I am leaving for Mexico in 22 days and getting married in 25!!!!!!!!!! Countdown is officially on! :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users