6467 replies to this topic

#3001 YWS2012

YWS2012
  • 393 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 04:25 PM

Great pick for the dresses...and your Sister are so cute

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

Hola Chicas!

I hope you all had a great weekend!  I finally put down the deposit on my sister's dresses!  They will both be in a fuchsia color.  Since they are completely different I am a little worried about the colors matching (enough) but it should be fine!  My older sister is 41 and my younger sister is 22, so they have completely different tastes and since I wanted fuschia dresses they had to get actual BM dresses.  Because of this, I let them pick the dress they like the best on themselves.  Here are the pix of the dresses they picked.

The first pic is of my older sister-Her dress will be more fuchsia/hot pink she is covering a huge flower that she will detach once she receives the dress!

IMAG0098.jpg

Second pic of my younger sis-Again will be in fuchsia/hot pink

IMAG0113.jpg

#3002 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
    • 789 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 05:47 PM

OMG - I LOVE these photos!! Adorable! Your son is so cute and of course the puppy will be the perfect companion :)

Originally Posted by Sdamian1 

YAY!! that is an awesome surprise and right on time for the holidays :)

They are SO cute together!! I am so happy for you guys he is going to be an amazing addition to the family :)

#3003 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
      • 789 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 05:49 PM

These dresses are timeless, elegant and chic! Your sisters are adorable! Great job on picking a beautiful (and re-wearable) style!

Hola Chicas!

I hope you all had a great weekend!  I finally put down the deposit on my sister's dresses!  They will both be in a fuchsia color.  Since they are completely different I am a little worried about the colors matching (enough) but it should be fine!  My older sister is 41 and my younger sister is 22, so they have completely different tastes and since I wanted fuschia dresses they had to get actual BM dresses.  Because of this, I let them pick the dress they like the best on themselves.  Here are the pix of the dresses they picked.

The first pic is of my older sister-Her dress will be more fuchsia/hot pink she is covering a huge flower that she will detach once she receives the dress!

IMAG0098.jpg

Second pic of my younger sis-Again will be in fuchsia/hot pink

IMAG0113.jpg

#3004 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
        • 675 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 10:18 AM

Hi girls!

So, I worked on the key card holders for Mexico.  I actually took the template from YWS2012!  Thanks girl!!!  It's just the template, but I will print them out with the left over paper I have from my invites.  Once I do that and get the key card holder themselves, I will then re-post!

What do you think????

Attached Files

#3005 YWS2012

YWS2012
          • 393 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 10:24 AM

They look great..love the colors!!!!

Hi girls!

So, I worked on the key card holders for Mexico.  I actually took the template from YWS2012!  Thanks girl!!!  It's just the template, but I will print them out with the left over paper I have from my invites.  Once I do that and get the key card holder themselves, I will then re-post!

What do you think????

Attached Files

#3006 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 02:05 PM

Sweet!  Mine are similar as well!  Love the colors

Hi girls!

What do you think????

Attached Files

#3007 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
              • 675 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 02:10 PM

ok....I am changing my mind a little bit.  Here is something else I am thinking.  But....I am liking the picture of the one that says "Moon Palace, Cancun, Mexico, 2012" the best.  Opinions!?!?!?  What pic do you like the best????

Thx!!!!

Attached Files

#3008 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                • 2,136 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 02:51 PM

Questions are you doing luggage tags prior to departure?  If so then go with your first idea as it's more vibrant.  If not then, I to like the one that say "Moon Palace Cancun Mexico 2012 the best" The top right picture though is a bit dull (IMO) it just doesn't pop like the rest.

ok....I am changing my mind a little bit.  Here is something else I am thinking.  But....I am liking the picture of the one that says "Moon Palace, Cancun, Mexico, 2012" the best.  Opinions!?!?!?  What pic do you like the best????

Thx!!!!

Attached Files

#3009 YWS2012

YWS2012
                  • 393 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 03:59 PM

WOW!!!!

I like both... oh how do you chose LOL !!!!!!!!

Thx!!!!

Attached Files

#3010 Mar1ssa

Mar1ssa
                    • 12 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:08 AM

Hey Everyone-

First Post! I must say this website has been amazing! So incredibly helpful.  I am hoping for a December 2012 wedding at Moon Palace. Just submitted a date request today. However, Just curious about the receptions and cocktail hour. I looked on their website on here for answers but maybe I am overlooking it.  I hoping to get more information from them with these little details.

To my understanding if you book a certain amount of guest you get a cocktail hour for free? Anyone know what the cost is if you don't have enough guests? Do they charge for food and drinks?

Reception- Whats included? Do you pay for the venue or just a private function fee? Does the meal and drinks cost more or is it included in the all inclusive deal? What meal is everyone choosing?

Any advice is greatly appreciated :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users