Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6466 replies to this topic

#2991 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
  • 675 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 09:30 AM

Hola Chicas!

I hope you all had a great weekend!  I finally put down the deposit on my sister's dresses!  They will both be in a fuchsia color.  Since they are completely different I am a little worried about the colors matching (enough) but it should be fine!  My older sister is 41 and my younger sister is 22, so they have completely different tastes and since I wanted fuschia dresses they had to get actual BM dresses.  Because of this, I let them pick the dress they like the best on themselves.  Here are the pix of the dresses they picked.

The first pic is of my older sister-Her dress will be more fuchsia/hot pink she is covering a huge flower that she will detach once she receives the dress!

IMAG0098.jpg

Second pic of my younger sis-Again will be in fuchsia/hot pink

IMAG0113.jpg

#2992 kris10kay

kris10kay
    • 194 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 10:07 AM

Dresses are adorable and they both look great in them!! :) Must feel good to check that off your list!

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

Hola Chicas!

I hope you all had a great weekend!  I finally put down the deposit on my sister's dresses!  They will both be in a fuchsia color.  Since they are completely different I am a little worried about the colors matching (enough) but it should be fine!  My older sister is 41 and my younger sister is 22, so they have completely different tastes and since I wanted fuschia dresses they had to get actual BM dresses.  Because of this, I let them pick the dress they like the best on themselves.  Here are the pix of the dresses they picked.

The first pic is of my older sister-Her dress will be more fuchsia/hot pink she is covering a huge flower that she will detach once she receives the dress!

IMAG0098.jpg

IMAG0113.jpg

#2993 ndvidul

ndvidul
      • 317 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 12:09 PM

The dresses and women look fabulous, Jamie!!  Great taste!!  Woo hoo!

Hola Chicas!

IMAG0098.jpg

IMAG0113.jpg

#2994 ndvidul

ndvidul
        • 317 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 12:11 PM

So, I completed our special door hangers for the Bridal & Groom Suites & our Bride & Groom Door Hanger, hehe.  Couldn't resist sharing! :)

B&G and Suites.jpg

#2995 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
          • 2,136 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 02:16 PM

Well, we decided to get married prior to going to Mexico only because PA stated that they do not recognize marriages in another country (go figure) so there was no need to file anything.  So to avoid any future problems we will get married prior to.

Originally Posted by kris10kay 

Ok a little off topic and it's kind of sad I havent thought about it before hand...but does anyone know what type of legalities you have to take care of before you get married in another country? or even when we arrive back in the states? I understand it might be different from state to state   (not sure why this smiley is making an angry face lol)

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

#2996 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 02:19 PM

Both look great in their dresses!  And girly your sister does not look 41 at all.....

Hola Chicas!

IMAG0098.jpg

IMAG0113.jpg

#2997 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
              • 2,136 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 02:20 PM

These are FAB! Keep up the dynamic work!

Originally Posted by ndvidul 

So, I completed our special door hangers for the Bridal & Groom Suites & our Bride & Groom Door Hanger, hehe.  Couldn't resist sharing! :)

B&G and Suites.jpg

#2998 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
                • 675 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 02:27 PM

First off!! thank you ladies for the compliments on my sister's dresses!!!!

These are sooo cute!  I love them!!!!

Originally Posted by ndvidul 

Ok a little off topic and it's kind of sad I havent thought about it before hand...but does anyone know what type of legalities you have to take care of before you get married in another country? or even when we arrive back in the states? I understand it might be different from state to state   (not sure why this smiley is making an angry face lol)

Both look great in their dresses!  And girly your sister does not look 41 at all.....

#2999 ndvidul

ndvidul
                  • 317 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 04:20 PM

Like these two ladies, we are also getting married in the states. Our reason was so my Granny could be includes in our wedding somehow. But I'm thankful we decided on this because I was also concerned about this. Also, I think it will save us about $500 to get marries beforehand and have a symbolic ceremony. Only 8 days until we legally tie the knot!

#3000 YWS2012

YWS2012
                    • 393 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 04:25 PM

Great pick for the dresses...and your Sister are so cute

Hola Chicas!

IMAG0098.jpg

IMAG0113.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users