Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#2991 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
  • 675 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 09:19 AM

YAY!!!  They look awesome!!!!  Great job!!!!!

Originally Posted by ndvidul 

The DIY lab was open tonight (haha, YWS)... here's a peek at the first sample of my next project:

Happy Happy Saturday Ladies,

Well today was the day that we went to visit the puppies and to choose the little fellow that would be coming home with us.  It was a great day indeed!!  I will keep it short by saying that we arrived at 1p and didn't leave until 3:53pm and when we left my son was in tears as he did not want to leave (love me some him).  From the pictures we had our eye set on two dogs, but guess what? from the time that we walked in the door until we left Shakespeare was all over my son and I.  Kim (the most wonderful breeder) took plenty of pictures, however these were the ones that I got from my iPhone 4S (FI upgraded me for Christmas YAY so my pictures have flash.. go him, go hime, go 32G).. reel it in Coco this is about the puppy ;-)

Here are pictures from the time we stepped in the Peiffer's home, until we left.  Shakespeare comes home on Jan 21st

He didn't even take his coat off (1st 5 minutes)                                                             Picture below is off the momma Lily.  She is so great and loved the toys we brought.

Hello There.JPGLily & Jeremiah.JPG

A girl after my own heart..she likes pink too                                                            Here's my little men...(Jeremiah and Shakespeare the one with his lips poked out didn't want to leave.... 

Lily likes the Toy.JPGShakespeare.JPG

Such a long day.....

I have the itis.JPGToo Cute.JPG

I like to cuddle.JPGKim the most awesome caretaker of Cassius, Lily and all 8 puppies.  She is the sweetest

#2992 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
    • 675 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 09:30 AM

Hola Chicas!

I hope you all had a great weekend!  I finally put down the deposit on my sister's dresses!  They will both be in a fuchsia color.  Since they are completely different I am a little worried about the colors matching (enough) but it should be fine!  My older sister is 41 and my younger sister is 22, so they have completely different tastes and since I wanted fuschia dresses they had to get actual BM dresses.  Because of this, I let them pick the dress they like the best on themselves.  Here are the pix of the dresses they picked.

The first pic is of my older sister-Her dress will be more fuchsia/hot pink she is covering a huge flower that she will detach once she receives the dress!

IMAG0098.jpg

Second pic of my younger sis-Again will be in fuchsia/hot pink

IMAG0113.jpg

#2993 kris10kay

kris10kay
      • 194 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 10:07 AM

Dresses are adorable and they both look great in them!! :) Must feel good to check that off your list!

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

Hola Chicas!

I hope you all had a great weekend!  I finally put down the deposit on my sister's dresses!  They will both be in a fuchsia color.  Since they are completely different I am a little worried about the colors matching (enough) but it should be fine!  My older sister is 41 and my younger sister is 22, so they have completely different tastes and since I wanted fuschia dresses they had to get actual BM dresses.  Because of this, I let them pick the dress they like the best on themselves.  Here are the pix of the dresses they picked.

The first pic is of my older sister-Her dress will be more fuchsia/hot pink she is covering a huge flower that she will detach once she receives the dress!

IMAG0098.jpg

IMAG0113.jpg

#2994 ndvidul

ndvidul
        • 317 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 12:09 PM

The dresses and women look fabulous, Jamie!!  Great taste!!  Woo hoo!

Hola Chicas!

IMAG0098.jpg

IMAG0113.jpg

#2995 ndvidul

ndvidul
          • 317 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 12:11 PM

So, I completed our special door hangers for the Bridal & Groom Suites & our Bride & Groom Door Hanger, hehe.  Couldn't resist sharing! :)

B&G and Suites.jpg

#2996 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 02:16 PM

Well, we decided to get married prior to going to Mexico only because PA stated that they do not recognize marriages in another country (go figure) so there was no need to file anything.  So to avoid any future problems we will get married prior to.

Originally Posted by kris10kay 

Ok a little off topic and it's kind of sad I havent thought about it before hand...but does anyone know what type of legalities you have to take care of before you get married in another country? or even when we arrive back in the states? I understand it might be different from state to state   (not sure why this smiley is making an angry face lol)

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

#2997 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
              • 2,136 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 02:19 PM

Both look great in their dresses!  And girly your sister does not look 41 at all.....

Hola Chicas!

IMAG0098.jpg

IMAG0113.jpg

#2998 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                • 2,136 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 02:20 PM

These are FAB! Keep up the dynamic work!

So, I completed our special door hangers for the Bridal & Groom Suites & our Bride & Groom Door Hanger, hehe.  Couldn't resist sharing! :)

B&G and Suites.jpg

#2999 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
                  • 675 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 02:27 PM

First off!! thank you ladies for the compliments on my sister's dresses!!!!

These are sooo cute!  I love them!!!!

Ok a little off topic and it's kind of sad I havent thought about it before hand...but does anyone know what type of legalities you have to take care of before you get married in another country? or even when we arrive back in the states? I understand it might be different from state to state   (not sure why this smiley is making an angry face lol)

Both look great in their dresses!  And girly your sister does not look 41 at all.....

#3000 ndvidul

ndvidul
                    • 317 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 04:20 PM

Like these two ladies, we are also getting married in the states. Our reason was so my Granny could be includes in our wedding somehow. But I'm thankful we decided on this because I was also concerned about this. Also, I think it will save us about $500 to get marries beforehand and have a symbolic ceremony. Only 8 days until we legally tie the knot!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users