• 2,136 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 11:55 AM

Ladies,

The Website is updated!!!

#22 FutureMrsHammer

FutureMrsHammer
    • 51 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 01:49 PM

I just got a response from the e-mail I sent - she sent me the reservation request form also. I am just about to print it and fax it over! Excited!!! She told me "Please be informed that we are not reserving weddings for 2012 yet, but were informed that within the next week or so, they will begin booking weddings. Attached please find the reservation request form and we will hold on to the form until we could book weddings for 2012." So I am assuming that their website will be updated within the next week or so...but you know what they say when you assume!!

Moon Palace Bride June 16th, 2012

#23 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 02:21 PM

FutureMrsHammer,

the website is updated!!!!  Although the wedding packages still say 2011

Originally Posted by FutureMrsHammer 

I just got a response from the e-mail I sent - she sent me the reservation request form also. I am just about to print it and fax it over! Excited!!! She told me "Please be informed that we are not reserving weddings for 2012 yet, but were informed that within the next week or so, they will begin booking weddings. Attached please find the reservation request form and we will hold on to the form until we could book weddings for 2012." So I am assuming that their website will be updated within the next week or so...but you know what they say when you assume!!

#24 krsmith

krsmith
        • 528 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 07:11 PM

YESSSSSSS!!!

I just got on and put a request in for our reservation! My FI will be calling as well in the morning to follow up and get a form faxed also. I HOPE HOPE HOPE we get the time/date we want. I also have to start working on my STD so I can get those out and give people a good notice, so I hope they get back to us SOON! YAY!!! Let the planning begin!

I will be doing the complementary package and adding on the things I want...so I'm assuming the complimentary package won't change too much from 2011 to 2012. We will see!!!

#25 missook

missook
          • 163 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 07:44 PM

Congratulations and happy planning~

#26 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 06:28 AM

YAY!!!!

YESSSSSSS!!!

I just got on and put a request in for our reservation! My FI will be calling as well in the morning to follow up and get a form faxed also. I HOPE HOPE HOPE we get the time/date we want. I also have to start working on my STD so I can get those out and give people a good notice, so I hope they get back to us SOON! YAY!!! Let the planning begin!

I will be doing the complementary package and adding on the things I want...so I'm assuming the complimentary package won't change too much from 2011 to 2012. We will see!!!

#27 MoonPalace2012

MoonPalace2012
              • 31 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 07:50 AM

Help ladies - I am trying to put in a reservation request but when it says "pick a package" It wont let me chose anything... did anyone else have this problem?

#28 MoonPalace2012

MoonPalace2012
                • 31 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 08:59 AM

Ah never mind - I figured it out! When is everyone's wedding dates?

#29 perry1217

perry1217
                  • 355 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 09:32 AM

Hey ladies!!! I am also a 2012 Palace Resort bride and the site has definitely been updated! I just got my email confirming my date for Playacar Palace! I'm officially getting hitched 1-6-2012 at 4 pm!! Congrats and happy planning!
                    Playacar Palace Bride - January 6, 2012!!!!

#30 FutureMrsHammer

FutureMrsHammer
                    • 51 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 10:23 AM

That's so exciting! Congrats! How long did it take for you to hear from them?

Originally Posted by perry1217 

Hey ladies!!! I am also a 2012 Palace Resort bride and the site has definitely been updated! I just got my email confirming my date for Playacar Palace! I'm officially getting hitched 1-6-2012 at 4 pm!! Congrats and happy planning!

Moon Palace Bride June 16th, 2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users