Jump to content

Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#2931 Mca1116

Mca1116
  • Newbie
  • 37 posts

    Posted 14 December 2011 - 04:51 PM


    I'm using marvin at maya floral he is half the price as moon palace

    Originally Posted by AlmostMrsRJF 

    Hi Ladies,

     

    I have some questions that I'm hoping you can help me answer...

     

    I noticed that some of you are using outside vendors, but I read somewhere (maybe my contract) that outside vendors aren't allowed.  I want to use fresh flowers for my bridesmaid bouquets if possible and I want some for centerpieces, but from the limited info I have, Palace flowers are really expensive. 

     

    Also, does anybody know anything about the old wedding packages versus the new ones?  When I signed my contract, I chose one of the old ones, but I'm wondering if they are going to change them to the new ones.  Anybody know anything about this?

     

    Is anyone shipping wedding stuff down there before hand?  With baggage fees, I'm wondering if it's cheaper to just UPS (or other mail service) my stuff down there (though I have no stuff yet).

     

    Last question (I promise... well this time anyway), what's the best way for me to find pictures of the outdoor locations for receptions/cocktail hours and of the gazebos for the ceremony?

     

    Thanks so much in advance for your help!

    Nickey



     

     



    #2932 Mca1116

    Mca1116
    • Newbie
    • 37 posts

      Posted 14 December 2011 - 04:51 PM


      I'm using marvin at maya floral he is half the price as moon palace

      Originally Posted by AlmostMrsRJF 

      Hi Ladies,

       

      I have some questions that I'm hoping you can help me answer...

       

      I noticed that some of you are using outside vendors, but I read somewhere (maybe my contract) that outside vendors aren't allowed.  I want to use fresh flowers for my bridesmaid bouquets if possible and I want some for centerpieces, but from the limited info I have, Palace flowers are really expensive. 

       

      Also, does anybody know anything about the old wedding packages versus the new ones?  When I signed my contract, I chose one of the old ones, but I'm wondering if they are going to change them to the new ones.  Anybody know anything about this?

       

      Is anyone shipping wedding stuff down there before hand?  With baggage fees, I'm wondering if it's cheaper to just UPS (or other mail service) my stuff down there (though I have no stuff yet).

       

      Last question (I promise... well this time anyway), what's the best way for me to find pictures of the outdoor locations for receptions/cocktail hours and of the gazebos for the ceremony?

       

      Thanks so much in advance for your help!

      Nickey



       

       



      #2933 coconoir1908

      coconoir1908
      • Sr. Member
      • 2,136 posts

        Posted 14 December 2011 - 05:07 PM

        Hola Ladies,

         

        Well it's dry in the land of DIY and I am having printer withdraw ;-)  I do have extra paper and have thought about a few things that I could do with it, however; I need to finish assembling a few things and begin to turn my attention to decor. 

         

        My last post(s) were of our Guestbook note cards (fresh of the printer) and puppies.  Well, here is a glimpse of all 8 cards along with pictures of our soon to be puppy baby daddy Cassius Clay is a handsome fellow if I say so myself.  I can't wait to provide you all with our chosen puppy and pictures on Sunday.  The puppies celebrated their 3 week birthday yesterday so 5 more weeks before we can bring the little guy home. 

         

        GuestBook Notecards.JPG

         

        cassius.jpg



        #2934 ndvidul

        ndvidul
        • Jr. Member
        • 317 posts

          Posted 14 December 2011 - 08:10 PM

          Recieved today!  Another checkmark off the list!    Plus, I tried it on... and I gotta say it's lookin' good on my skinnier legs! ;)

           

          Garter.jpg



          #2935 ndvidul

          ndvidul
          • Jr. Member
          • 317 posts

            Posted 14 December 2011 - 08:16 PM

            Advice, ladies, please...

             

            I'm scheduling manis & pedis for me and the girls the morning of the wedding + my hair & make-up. 

             

            Ceremony is 4pm.  Photographer will be getting pics of us getting ready before the ceremony.  When should I schedule these appointments?  I want to allow plenty of time for hair and make-up, but I don't want to schedule them way early either.  Someone on here said make sure I have 2 and a half hours for hair... although the resort I guess is scheduling me for only 80 minutes.  Make-up appointments look like they're 50 min.

             

            I was thinking... girls & I get manis & pedis at 10:30am. 

            11:30 I start on my hair. 

            1pm is when I'm scheduled for make-up. 

             

            Then that leaves enough time in case things run longer.  But is that like way early?!?!  What do you think?  

             

             



            #2936 ndvidul

            ndvidul
            • Jr. Member
            • 317 posts

              Posted 14 December 2011 - 08:17 PM

              What a great quality printer --- the note cards look so vivid!  Beautiful.


              If that's what your puppy baby daddy looks like, your little fella is going to be a knock-out when he's older, LOL!!  So happy for you and your family.

               

              Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

              Hola Ladies,

               

              Well it's dry in the land of DIY and I am having printer withdraw ;-)  I do have extra paper and have thought about a few things that I could do with it, however; I need to finish assembling a few things and begin to turn my attention to decor. 

               

              My last post(s) were of our Guestbook note cards (fresh of the printer) and puppies.  Well, here is a glimpse of all 8 cards along with pictures of our soon to be puppy baby daddy Cassius Clay is a handsome fellow if I say so myself.  I can't wait to provide you all with our chosen puppy and pictures on Sunday.  The puppies celebrated their 3 week birthday yesterday so 5 more weeks before we can bring the little guy home. 

               

              GuestBook Notecards.JPG

               

              cassius.jpg



               



              #2937 YWS2012

              YWS2012
              • Jr. Member
              • 393 posts

                Posted 15 December 2011 - 03:37 AM

                Cooc,

                 

                They l;ook great !!!!! the colors are so bright & vivid..grreat job as always

                Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

                Hola Ladies,

                 

                Well it's dry in the land of DIY and I am having printer withdraw ;-)  I do have extra paper and have thought about a few things that I could do with it, however; I need to finish assembling a few things and begin to turn my attention to decor. 

                 

                My last post(s) were of our Guestbook note cards (fresh of the printer) and puppies.  Well, here is a glimpse of all 8 cards along with pictures of our soon to be puppy baby daddy Cassius Clay is a handsome fellow if I say so myself.  I can't wait to provide you all with our chosen puppy and pictures on Sunday.  The puppies celebrated their 3 week birthday yesterday so 5 more weeks before we can bring the little guy home. 

                 

                GuestBook Notecards.JPG

                 

                cassius.jpg



                 



                #2938 YWS2012

                YWS2012
                • Jr. Member
                • 393 posts

                  Posted 15 December 2011 - 03:39 AM

                  very nice love the peacock feather!!!!

                   

                  Originally Posted by ndvidul 

                  Recieved today!  Another checkmark off the list!    Plus, I tried it on... and I gotta say it's lookin' good on my skinnier legs! ;)

                   

                  Garter.jpg



                   



                  #2939 ctracey1785

                  ctracey1785
                  • Banned
                  • 26 posts

                    Posted 15 December 2011 - 07:19 AM


                    These came out amazinggg. What kind of printer are you using?!
                     

                    Originally Posted by YWS2012 

                    Cooc,

                     

                    They l;ook great !!!!! the colors are so bright & vivid..grreat job as always



                     



                     



                    #2940 ctracey1785

                    ctracey1785
                    • Banned
                    • 26 posts

                      Posted 15 December 2011 - 07:20 AM


                      Super sexy!!! gonna be a great little surprise for your FI if you havent already shown him!!
                       

                      Originally Posted by YWS2012 

                      very nice love the peacock feather!!!!

                       



                       



                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users