Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#2901 AlmostMrsRJF

AlmostMrsRJF
  • 89 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 07:12 PM

Cute doggy!  We want a dog so bad, but we can't have one where we live. 

Can you pretty please forward me the emails that you received?  You asked the same question that I was going to ask about the menus.  My email is ourweddingplan511@hotmail.com. 

Originally Posted by Mca1116 

Thank you so much for your emails, I recieved them this morning!! They are going to be a ton of help to me and my FI.  I just saw the pics of the boxer puppies you posted!! Great choice... I have a boxer that is 1 and he is the best dog... He is so smart! My FI and I love him soo much!! I posted a pic of him below, his name is Kona! If you have any questions about the breed dont hesitate to ask, I will help you as best as I can

#2902 AlmostMrsRJF

AlmostMrsRJF
    • 89 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 07:19 PM

Hi Ladies,

I have some questions that I'm hoping you can help me answer...

I noticed that some of you are using outside vendors, but I read somewhere (maybe my contract) that outside vendors aren't allowed.  I want to use fresh flowers for my bridesmaid bouquets if possible and I want some for centerpieces, but from the limited info I have, Palace flowers are really expensive. 

Also, does anybody know anything about the old wedding packages versus the new ones?  When I signed my contract, I chose one of the old ones, but I'm wondering if they are going to change them to the new ones.  Anybody know anything about this?

Is anyone shipping wedding stuff down there before hand?  With baggage fees, I'm wondering if it's cheaper to just UPS (or other mail service) my stuff down there (though I have no stuff yet).

Last question (I promise... well this time anyway), what's the best way for me to find pictures of the outdoor locations for receptions/cocktail hours and of the gazebos for the ceremony?

Thanks so much in advance for your help!

Nickey

#2903 mrsbruff2b

mrsbruff2b
      • 385 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by AlmostMrsRJF 

Hi Ladies,

I noticed that some of you are using outside vendors, but I read somewhere (maybe my contract) that outside vendors aren't allowed.  I want to use fresh flowers for my bridesmaid bouquets if possible and I want some for centerpieces, but from the limited info I have, Palace flowers are really expensive. 

No idea about flowers, but we're flying in photographers who will be staying as guests.

Also, does anybody know anything about the old wedding packages versus the new ones?  When I signed my contract, I chose one of the old ones, but I'm wondering if they are going to change them to the new ones.  Anybody know anything about this?

I believe you can choose to stick with the old or switch to the new.  I am staying with the old complimentary~

Is anyone shipping wedding stuff down there before hand?  With baggage fees, I'm wondering if it's cheaper to just UPS (or other mail service) my stuff down there (though I have no stuff yet).

I hear that you are not allowed to ship ahead.

Last question (I promise... well this time anyway), what's the best way for me to find pictures of the outdoor locations for receptions/cocktail hours and of the gazebos for the ceremony?

http://www.bestdesti...40#post_1701852

Nickey

Married: 20/06/12 - Our 11 year anniversary~

Wedding @: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

Honeymoon @: Le Blanc Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

#2904 mrsbruff2b

mrsbruff2b
        • 385 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 07:30 PM

Ladies, does anyone know how big the bridal bouquet is (the complimentary one).  Would I be able to split it in half for my two bridesmaids?

Married: 20/06/12 - Our 11 year anniversary~

Wedding @: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

Honeymoon @: Le Blanc Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

#2905 ndvidul

ndvidul
          • 317 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 08:00 PM

This is a pic I found of the complimentary bouquet.  I hope it gives you an idea of how big it is:

Ladies, does anyone know how big the bridal bouquet is (the complimentary one).  Would I be able to split it in half for my two bridesmaids?

#2906 ndvidul

ndvidul
            • 317 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 08:04 PM

I hear Marvin is a great vendor for flowers and knows how to expertly bypass the outside vendors policy for Moon Palace (sneak by it)... you can look him up on the forum for Maya Diseno on her.  It seems like lots of ladies are using him.  I'm using an outside photographer and was fortunately able to get a MP rep to email me saying that it's ok as long as I pay the $88 day pass for them.

If you PM me your email, I can send you a couple of docs that have pics of the different ceremony & cocktail/reception locations. :)

Hi Ladies,

Nickey

#2907 beatyea

beatyea
              • 288 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 08:05 PM

Thanks...Yes we are most likely having an AHR for his family and others who can't attend.  And since we are doing the symbolic ceremony in Cancun and even though I didn't want to make a big deal about our legal day- I'm going to invite his parents and brother to be there so they are there for something.

I'm sad to hear that you're going through this.  All you can do is be there for him through this and make sure this doesn't put a damper on your special day.  Are you having a party at home afterwards? 

I'm using Marvin for flowers since he is half the price of the Palace resorts...you just don't tell the resort about it and have a groomsman pick up the flowers in the lobby when they are delivered!

Hi Ladies,

Nickey

#2908 ndvidul

ndvidul
                • 317 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 08:07 PM

I created the design for our OOT bags!  I ordered 99 cent canvas totes from cheaptotes.com and will iron-transfer these babies on the front!! 

What do you gals think???  (I got the idea from melding several different designs I saw on BDW!)

Design:

Mini graphic for canvas.jpg

Canvas bags:

canvas.jpg

#2909 beatyea

beatyea
                  • 288 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 08:08 PM

Love these!!!!  Super cute and fun!

Originally Posted by ndvidul 

I created the design for our OOT bags!  I ordered 99 cent canvas totes from cheaptotes.com and will iron-transfer these babies on the front!! 

What do you gals think???  (I got the idea from melding several different designs I saw on BDW!)

Design:

Mini graphic for canvas.jpg

Canvas bags:

canvas.jpg

#2910 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                    • 2,136 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 10:04 PM

Approximately 18-20 roses. It is a full bridal bouquet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users