Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#281 merrylee

merrylee
  • 687 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 05:02 AM

We are doing 4:00, what locations are you deciding between?

#282 beatyea

beatyea
    • 288 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 09:46 AM

We are doing 3pm

#283 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 12:38 PM

We are weekend buddies ;-) 

Originally Posted by beatyea 

I'm April 20th!!! :-)

#284 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 12:39 PM

I'm 5pm

Originally Posted by SummerDawn 

I requested 5pm - My TA said 5pm was available but I havent seen the contract yet so fingers crossed - what time are your ceremonies April brides??

#285 SummerDawn

SummerDawn
          • 324 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 12:43 PM

I want to get married on the beach & reception I would like one of the terraces - either tucan or vendado - but I guess they don't let you reserve that for a long time! You??

When are you guys doing invites? I didnt want to pay for invites and save the dates so I am sending my invites now and then I will send something to everyone who books I think! Its so hard to know what to do as there is no destination wedding protocol lol!

Originally Posted by merrylee 

We are doing 4:00, what locations are you deciding between?

#286 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 12:47 PM

I'm doing a gazebo for the wedding and not to sure for the reception.  They have stated that we can reserve when we are assigned our on-site coordinator. 

I'm preparing to send out our save the dates the 2nd week of April.  Sarah from Sprouille Designs is finishing those up for us now.  We will then send out our invites in October.

I want to get married on the beach & reception I would like one of the terraces - either tucan or vendado - but I guess they don't let you reserve that for a long time! You??

When are you guys doing invites? I didnt want to pay for invites and save the dates so I am sending my invites now and then I will send something to everyone who books I think! Its so hard to know what to do as there is no destination wedding protocol lol!

#287 krsmith

krsmith
              • 528 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 01:27 PM

Man it looks like everyone is getting married in April! Now I feel left out!!! Ha Ha. Our ceremony will be at 4, but after we picked that our photographer said we should do 3pm because the sun sets around 5:30pm and we won't have much time for pics after the ceremony.  I tried to switch it to 3, but it was already taken! SHOOOOOOOT! I guess I didn't realize the sun set so early...makes sense since it sets that early in the states!!! Wow apparently I don't always use my brain! 

#288 SummerDawn

SummerDawn
                • 324 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 06:38 PM

Maybe you should do a "first look" that way you can get some good shots of you and your man before the ceremony!!!

Originally Posted by krsmith 

Man it looks like everyone is getting married in April! Now I feel left out!!! Ha Ha. Our ceremony will be at 4, but after we picked that our photographer said we should do 3pm because the sun sets around 5:30pm and we won't have much time for pics after the ceremony.  I tried to switch it to 3, but it was already taken! SHOOOOOOOT! I guess I didn't realize the sun set so early...makes sense since it sets that early in the states!!! Wow apparently I don't always use my brain! 

I'm doing a boarding pass invite that I made myself... I have only printed one but I am waiting for the final contract to finish them all up! I would post a picture but i dont know how!!

#289 merrylee

merrylee
                  • 687 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 07:07 PM

We are doing our invites at the end of May early June since that is when airfare will be available.  I would really love to be doing them now and I might just order the supplies and practice the effect we want to have on our invites.  Hmm...maybe that is just the project I want to have.

We picked 4:00 for a similar reason we wanted to use up most of the good light and plus it will be twilight and stuff which makes for good pix too

#290 krsmith

krsmith
                    • 528 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 08:53 PM

Good idea!!! Hopefully my FI will go for it...he likes the whole not seeing me before the ceremony. But we will do what we have to to get good pics!

Maybe you should do a "first look" that way you can get some good shots of you and your man before the ceremony!!!

I'm doing a boarding pass invite that I made myself... I have only printed one but I am waiting for the final contract to finish them all up! I would post a picture but i dont know how!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users