Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#2751 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 09:17 AM

Gorgeous!  I know your baby girl was excited!

Originally Posted by YWS2012 

Hi Ladies,

Here is a picture of foot jewelry that was created by the Wonderful & Talented Chelsea Red..

Thanks again Chelsea!!!!

148.JPG

#2752 YWS2012

YWS2012
    • 393 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 10:34 AM

Thanks bondgirl0072010

Quote:

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 

I haven't been on the forum much lately because of it being very busy but I just saw this now. I'm sending positive vibes and well wishes your way for  your family members :)

Attached Files

#2753 YWS2012

YWS2012
      • 393 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 10:34 AM

Yes she didn't want to take them off ...LOL

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Gorgeous!  I know your baby girl was excited!

#2754 YWS2012

YWS2012
        • 393 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 10:36 AM

Hi Ladies,

I would like to share my WONDERFUL news with you.

I haven’t been on the forum for the last few months because of my Grandson who is a 1yr old. At one of his routine check up he was sleep and one of the doctor’s notice his breathing was irregular, so his pediatrician examine him asked his mother & my son tons of question. From that they had him schedule a sleep study for the next evening.  They had the study done, the next morning they were told that the baby needed emergency surgery to have his tonsils removed because they are too large and was affect his breathing while he slept. Ok so I get a frantic call from son saying I need to come to hospital now!!!!!  Get to the hospital and the other shoe drops; his white blood cell count is high very, so they explain before his surgery they want to do a CAT scan to make sure there is nothing else going on... The result showed a grapes size growth on his tonsil. My heart drop for my son and his girlfriend, so my grandson had biopsy done then the surgery was delayed until the result came back. So the next 24 hours were long but the hospital staff was great because Kaseem had visitor round the clock to that his parents wouldn’t get overwhelmed... So the results came back NO CANCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There was not at dry eye in the room!!!!!!!!!!  Kaseem had surgery which was a success!!!!

He went back today for his follow-up check and received clean bill of health!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM THE HAPPIEST GRANDMA ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU LADIES FOR LETTING ME SHARE!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2755 summer12

summer12
          • Site Supporter
          • 156 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 10:40 AM

No worries, just keep reading this and you'll get all sorts of creative viiiibes.  Not to toot our own horn or anything, but this forum ROCKS!!

Hello ladies, I hope all is well with everyone & their families!!  Everyone's wedding projects are absolutely beautiful, creative & wonderful.  Looking at everything that you ladies have done, I'm starting to feel a llittle overwhelmed! 

Hi ladies,
            I'm in the process of planning our wedding at the moon palace...I'm a bit unsure about the collections from Colin Cowie...does anyone know if we have to use those collections? Any thoughts on the collections?

Coco, that daughter of your FI is a PAIN!!  Try not to let her annoying self get in between you are your FI.  Remember why you're marrying HIM.  From what I remember of the lovely things you and your FI wrote about each other on your website, you two love each other through think and thin.  Better or worse right?

LOOOVVEE the cake server!!  What a great idea!

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Happy Hump Day Ladies,

Well today unlike many others I did not wake up early to print.  I just didnt' have it in me espeically since FI and I had a big disagreement over the Christmas gift that he is getting for his daughter that I don't think is necessary or warranted, especially since she still don't have nor nowhere in the process of getting her passport.  So to me the cost of the gift simply screams "okay no matter the fact that you are giving me your

Hi Ladies,

Here is a picture of foot jewelry that was created by the Wonderful & Talented Chelsea Red..

Thanks again Chelsea!!!!

148.JPG

#2756 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
            • 281 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 11:16 AM

All I can say is God is good!! I am soo happy for you and your family!! May your grandson continue to be healthy!!!!!

Hi Ladies,

I haven’t been on the forum for the last few months because of my Grandson who is a 1yr old. At one of his routine check up he was sleep and one of the doctor’s notice his breathing was irregular, so his pediatrician examine him asked his mother & my son tons of question. From that they had him schedule a sleep study for the next evening.  They had the study done, the next morning they were told that the baby needed emergency surgery to have his tonsils removed because they are too large and was affect his breathing while he slept. Ok so I get a frantic call from son saying I need to come to hospital now!!!!!  Get to the hospital and the other shoe drops; his white blood cell count is high very, so they explain before his surgery they want to do a CAT scan to make sure there is nothing else going on... The result showed a grapes size growth on his tonsil. My heart drop for my son and his girlfriend, so my grandson had biopsy done then the surgery was delayed until the result came back. So the next 24 hours were long but the hospital staff was great because Kaseem had visitor round the clock to that his parents wouldn’t get overwhelmed... So the results came back NO CANCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There was not at dry eye in the room!!!!!!!!!!  Kaseem had surgery which was a success!!!!

He went back today for his follow-up check and received clean bill of health!!!!!!!!!!!

#2757 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
              • 789 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 11:43 AM

This is absolutely incredible news and I'm so happy for you and your family!! Congratulations, very happy for all of you!

Hi Ladies,

#2758 ndvidul

ndvidul
                • 317 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 11:53 AM

What amazing news!!!  Celebrating with you and your family!!  xoxo

Hi Ladies,

#2759 ndvidul

ndvidul
                  • 317 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 11:55 AM

Ladies, I'd like your input...

So, we are just going to have a cocktail hour after the wedding and then have a reception dinner at one of the restaurants.  For the cocktail hour, I'm planning to do the toasts and the first dance.  When do you think I should do these? 

I was thinking to let people grab food and drinks and then 20 minutes in, do the toasts.  Then, 45 minutes in, do the first dance.

We'll do the cake cutting after dinner at the restaurant.

Thoughts?  Comments?  Ideas?  Thanks!!

#2760 mrsbruff2b

mrsbruff2b
                    • 385 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 12:37 PM

This is a good idea which I was also considering.  (minus toasts).  Do you plan on using the same CD player from the ceremony for your first dance music?

Originally Posted by ndvidul 

Ladies, I'd like your input...

So, we are just going to have a cocktail hour after the wedding and then have a reception dinner at one of the restaurants.  For the cocktail hour, I'm planning to do the toasts and the first dance.  When do you think I should do these? 

I was thinking to let people grab food and drinks and then 20 minutes in, do the toasts.  Then, 45 minutes in, do the first dance.

We'll do the cake cutting after dinner at the restaurant.

Thoughts?  Comments?  Ideas?  Thanks!!

Married: 20/06/12 - Our 11 year anniversary~

Wedding @: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

Honeymoon @: Le Blanc Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users