Moon Palace 2012 Brides

Stay strong, beauty :) The stress of a wedding will all be worth it when you're looking into eachother's eyes against a sapphire sea in the background :) Everything else just melts away...trust me :) Photos of your necklace and earrings coming soon! XOXO

Originally Posted by ladydi1844 View Post

Have fun getting your dog. I wish i had the patience for that but i love being free to do what i want when i want and don't want to be tied down to dogs or kids lol. Ours are all grown speaking of which no one knows about spoiled bratty young adult daughters than me (between us we have 4 from 17 to 24) and I will tell you it isn't worth the fight with your man. They eventually grow up and mature and in the meantime you just have to try not to kill them lol. Make your stand but don't let it bum you out over the holidays - it's a time for giving and joy ;)

Stay strong, Beauty! All of the stress will melt away when you're looking into eachother's eyes with a sapphire sea in the background. Trust me :) Photos to come soon! By the way, gorgeous idea on the cake server! XOXO

Have fun getting your dog. I wish i had the patience for that but i love being free to do what i want when i want and don't want to be tied down to dogs or kids lol. Ours are all grown speaking of which no one knows about spoiled bratty young adult daughters than me (between us we have 4 from 17 to 24) and I will tell you it isn't worth the fight with your man. They eventually grow up and mature and in the meantime you just have to try not to kill them lol. Make your stand but don't let it bum you out over the holidays - it's a time for giving and joy ;)

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 View Post

Happy Hump Day Ladies,

Well today unlike many others I did not wake up early to print.  I just didnt' have it in me espeically since FI and I had a big disagreement over the Christmas gift that he is getting for his daughter that I don't think is necessary or warranted, especially since she still don't have nor nowhere in the process of getting her passport.  So to me the cost of the gift simply screams "okay no matter the fact that you are giving me your bootyshake.gif to kiss, & that you don't care to be apart of the biggest day of our life, I will get you a gift that you truly don't deserve." I am so annoyed to say the least.  So, I'm done wedding planning for a minute and yes, I went home and packed everything up and put it in the back room so the dining room which was my work station looks very bare (so much so that my son when he came home from school said "mom where's the wedding stuff.")  Anyway, I won't have much to post over the next few weeks as I don't plan on doing anything. On a brighter note

This morning when I opened my email, the lovely Chelsea from Red-i said that she finished my wedding day necklace and earrings and that she will send me a picture later today.  Also, I received a sneak peak from an Etsy vendor of our cake server and forks... She's going to engrave them & have these babies in the mail. DSC_3107_blue_and_pink_cake_knife[1].JPG

anyway,so excited for next weekend as my son and I will be off to find our new addition to our family.  I can't wait to have a dog.. Talk to you later.

We are definitely looking forward to the dog...this will be fun!   I can go on and on about giving, yet; we must teach our children responsbility.  This current generation is all about entitlement and they don't have a damn thing.  She's entitled to start looking for a freaking job....  okay woosah I need to find my positive Chi.  Well I'm headed off work to get my hair done, this will make me feel better. 

Quote:

Thanks Chelsea, I really appreciate the kind words ;-)

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 View Post

Stay strong, Beauty! All of the stress will melt away when you're looking into eachother's eyes with a sapphire sea in the background. Trust me :) Photos to come soon! By the way, gorgeous idea on the cake server! XOXO

aw don't get discouraged! everything will come together nicely just make yourself a list and knock out one thing at a time! you still have plenty of time :)

Originally Posted by Palacebridex2 View Post

Hello ladies, I hope all is well with everyone & their families!!  Everyone's wedding projects are absolutely beautiful, creative & wonderful.  Looking at everything that you ladies have done, I'm starting to feel a llittle overwhelmed! smile35.gifI have not ordered my dress, finished invites, picked bridesmaid dresses, ANYTHING!  The holidays are approaching & I have a lot to do for my kids & family!!  I also haven't started my weight loss program, so I'm freaking out!  Whew, I needed to vent, thanks for reading my post!  I will be ok, but I'm realizing that there is just as much planning for a destination wedding as one at home!!

You are right teens are so entitled and it is easy to feed that. I don't have kids (just two awesome dogs!) but I have a teen brother and sister and I have to play both sides to help my poor mom and dad! maybe he can get her a passport for christmas lol ;) I think you have done so much with wedding planning that you deserve a little break! Enjoy the holidays and picking up your new addition to your family! It is so much fun and a great experience for your little one!

Happy Hump Day Ladies,

Well today unlike many others I did not wake up early to print.  I just didnt' have it in me espeically since FI and I had a big disagreement over the Christmas gift that he is getting for his daughter that I don't think is necessary or warranted, especially since she still don't have nor nowhere in the process of getting her passport.  So to me the cost of the gift simply screams "okay no matter the fact that you are giving me your bootyshake.gif to kiss, & that you don't care to be apart of the biggest day of our life, I will get you a gift that you truly don't deserve." I am so annoyed to say the least.  So, I'm done wedding planning for a minute and yes, I went home and packed everything up and put it in the back room so the dining room which was my work station looks very bare (so much so that my son when he came home from school said "mom where's the wedding stuff.")  Anyway, I won't have much to post over the next few weeks as I don't plan on doing anything. On a brighter note

This morning when I opened my email, the lovely Chelsea from Red-i said that she finished my wedding day necklace and earrings and that she will send me a picture later today.  Also, I received a sneak peak from an Etsy vendor of our cake server and forks... She's going to engrave them & have these babies in the mail. DSC_3107_blue_and_pink_cake_knife[1].JPG

anyway,so excited for next weekend as my son and I will be off to find our new addition to our family.  I can't wait to have a dog.. Talk to you later.

These look absolutely FAB!!!!  Wish I was one of your BM's, LOL!  How fortunate they are to recieve these gorgeous gems. :)

Originally Posted by YWS2012 View Post

Hi Ladies,

Here is a picture of foot jewelry that was created by the Wonderful & Talented Chelsea Red..

Thanks again Chelsea!!!!

148.JPG

Loving the decorations on this!!  Good idea to look on Etsy for the cake cutter set - why didn't I think of this before? :)  Hope you enjoy your rest from DIYing and that you get the doggie of your dreams! 

Happy Hump Day Ladies,

OMG look at this gorgeous photo!! You girls look absolutely AMAZING! Thank you so much for sharing your {Red-i} By Chelsea barefoot jewelry photo! Way to rock those jewels!! XOXO

Hi Ladies,

Here is a picture of foot jewelry that was created by the Wonderful & Talented Chelsea Red..

Thanks again Chelsea!!!!

148.JPG

I haven't been on the forum much lately because of it being very busy but I just saw this now. I'm sending positive vibes and well wishes your way for  your family members :)

Hi Ladies,

Just stopping in the say hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone has been so busy with their projects, which are all AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT JOB LADIES !!!!!

I hope to be back soon. Our family is going through a lot right now we have several family members dealing with some serious medical issues. With lots of pray our family should ok.

Miss you guys!!!!!!