Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#2671 anudrm

anudrm
  • 760 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:34 AM

You go girl (in my Martin voice) - Do the dayum thing!! I am loving it. 

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Morning Lovely Ladies,

Well moving 1 of my BM's was a success over the last two days!  It was great hanging out with her as we were able to catch up, talk about high school stuff.. etc..  So I'm back at work & got in here at 6:30a so that I could..... PRINT  Over the last two days, I decided not to do boarding pass pre-travel info & to do brochures instead.  So I essentially took all the information from the boarding pass & did a brochure in publisher.  I made 60 of these on photo paper to give it the shine.  I also printed the boarding passes & covers for my work mom.  I'll definitely upload better pictures once all assembled but for now here are a few that I took at work after printing.  Of course these are my iphone pictures.. (I can't wait until the wedding is over as I have to upgrade my gadgets ;-)

Front of Brochure.JPG

Back of Brochure.JPG

The girls both love Hello Kitty.  1 loves Bling and Shoes (1st one.. I will add bling) , the other loves teddy bears etc... I didn't deviate the styles much because although grown they still argue over who gets what from their parents so at my work mom's request I kept things pretty similar. 

KK.JPG

Beth.JPG

#2672 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
    • 2,136 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:11 AM

Awww... that means so much coming from you!  Thanks so much ;-) 

Originally Posted by anudrm 

You go girl (in my Martin voice) - Do the dayum thing!! I am loving it. 

#2673 SummerDawn

SummerDawn
      • 324 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 12:39 PM

I notice a common theme in this thread lately lots of us are disappointed in people not coming or backing out but the one thing that I read over and over is once you are there it doesnt matter who isn't there... you never read "oh my wedding was great but i wish so and so came"

SO I am constantly reminding myself that when we are there it isnt going to matter who didn't come we will be celebrating with the people who did come and we will be sooooo happy :) I hope you all can be reminded of that when there are times you are feeling disappointed in the people who aren't coming! AND I am sorry that you all are feeling that disappointment but I am glad we have eachother to let us know that we aren't alone in that feeling!

We are going to have FABULOUS weddings ladies

#2674 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:10 PM

Well said SummerDawn, well said

I notice a common theme in this thread lately lots of us are disappointed in people not coming or backing out but the one thing that I read over and over is once you are there it doesnt matter who isn't there... you never read "oh my wedding was great but i wish so and so came"

SO I am constantly reminding myself that when we are there it isnt going to matter who didn't come we will be celebrating with the people who did come and we will be sooooo happy :) I hope you all can be reminded of that when there are times you are feeling disappointed in the people who aren't coming! AND I am sorry that you all are feeling that disappointment but I am glad we have eachother to let us know that we aren't alone in that feeling!

We are going to have FABULOUS weddings ladies

#2675 kris10kay

kris10kay
          • 194 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:56 PM

I agree Summerdawn! We will all have fabulous weddings, no need to dwell on sad things at such a great time in our lives! Enjoying engagement and getting married to our one and only is what we need to focus on :)

#2676 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 02:31 PM

Hola Chicas,

Well here are the final "Christmas" boarding passes.  A big to Palacebride as she advised me of a grammatical error!  Thanks so very much!  So I quickly did a reprint (no big job since it was only one of these). 

For the 35 Year old who will kick rocks at kids to get to Hello Kitty....Truly I don't understand

KK1.JPGKK3.JPG

For the 40 year old who loves Hello Kitty but her daughter is the ultimate fan....

BG1.JPG

BG3.JPG

#2677 anudrm

anudrm
              • 760 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 02:38 PM

So you mean this are grown women with obsessions with hello kitty. Umph, to each his own. Never mind who they are going to, like three bling! Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

#2678 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                • 2,136 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 02:56 PM

Yup grown women,who still get jealous of each other.  But hell their mom and dad spoils them. But hey, their party alone to our wedding is 5 people, 2 rooms 8 nights...  So I don't care who the hell is spoiled... LOL

Here are the final covers

So you mean this are grown women with obsessions with hello kitty. Umph, to each his own. Never mind who they are going to, like three bling!
                  Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

#2679 leenancy

leenancy
                  • 212 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 03:04 PM

Wow, all along I thought you were talking about an 8 year old or something... lol, whatever floats your boat.

P.S. They look awesome! Love the little jewels.

Hola Chicas,

Well here are the final "Christmas" boarding passes.  A big to Palacebride as she advised me of a grammatical error!  Thanks so very much!  So I quickly did a reprint (no big job since it was only one of these). 

For the 35 Year old who will kick rocks at kids to get to Hello Kitty....Truly I don't understand

KK1.JPGKK3.JPG

For the 40 year old who loves Hello Kitty but her daughter is the ultimate fan....

BG1.JPG

BG3.JPG

05.27.2012 @ Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort

38 Guests + Bride & Groom Booked, 79 Room Nights

10 Guests Booked @ Other Resorts
                    2 Guests booked through other services

#2680 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
                    • 675 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 03:24 PM

AWWW!!!  they look fantastic!!!  Great job my dear!!!

Hola Chicas,

KK1.JPGKK3.JPG

BG1.JPG

BG3.JPG

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users