Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#2651 ndvidul

ndvidul
  • 317 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:06 PM

Keep the faith, ladydi!  I'm sure all your locations are still booked, but you could double-check.  We usually get a coordinator 90 days out, but I was told mine was Claudia Fonesca (sp?) a little bit before that.  I guess I just realized that I'm under the 90 day mark!!!  Oh wow!! 

I am having the exact same issue and i don't think geraldine will change anything. I am almost regretting changing to the membership because of it. Now no one wants to book until they absolutely have to and it's Christmas time and I have no idea who will really come. Do you know when we get a coordinator. I feel like everything is up in the air now. I hope all my locations are still booked;(

#2652 ndvidul

ndvidul
    • 317 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:11 PM

For the B Party, the MOH & I are going to get our hair done in the morning then have a sort of girls day. Later on, the other 4 girls will come over and we'll do our nails & get ready for the night. Then I think we're doing sushi dinner (with cocktails of course!) and then going to downtown Scottsdale in a taxi for some dancing!  I'm so excited!!!  My dress is scandalous & something I've never worn... let me just say two things: Purple. Animal print.  OW OW!!!  LOL!

Originally Posted by Sdamian1 

ndvidul- that's awesome that she is so excited to book! your bachlorette party stuff is so cute! My bridesmaids would be highly disappointed in my bacholerette party if they saw your kits!

When is it and what kind of activities do you have planned? I want a super laid back one so i was thinking about going to my cabin lol I will sound like Annie from Bridesmaids

palacebride- I looked everywhere for those tags and cant find them either! I'll keep an eye out for you though they have to have them somewhere

#2653 ndvidul

ndvidul
      • 317 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:27 PM

Finished my Bridal Bouquet tonight --- finally!!!  I can't believe it's done after HOURS and HOURS of working on it!  I'm incredibly pleased.  Here are pics for your viewing pleasure!

Finished Bridal Bouquet.jpg

Close Up Flowers.jpg

Close Up.jpg

This is the opened locket (which I had since I was 8 years old, haha) -- it has my Granny and Grandpa in it.  Granny is my bestest friend besides my FI, and she's 90 and can't make it to Mexico (but we're getting married in the states beforehand with her).  And Grandpa just passed away less than a month ago. 

Opened Locket.jpg

I dapped this tag as a 2nd charm for the bouquet.  C & T = Casey and Tammy.  Feb 18, 2012 is our Big Day!  (I messed up on the 8 because I didn't have any small numbers - they're all letters, haha, and the 8 was going to be two B's... I just didn't line them up quite right.  I guess it gives it even more charm!  Pun intended!)

Dapped Tag.jpg

#2654 ndvidul

ndvidul
        • 317 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:30 PM

Thanks, Coco!!  P.S.  Went to our favorite store today and got that Making Memories Tool Kit II that you were talking about...for 50% off.  Bam bam!!  Already used the tweezers to put on some swav. crystals --- they totally rock! 

As I clear my throat and say ummm excuse me miss.. I'm going to send my address your way to get some goodies ;-)  Great job

#2655 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
          • Site Supporter
          • 252 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:33 PM

This is absolutely stunnung. Beautiful and sentimental. I love it!!! And I can't wait to see your bach party pics woo hoo!

Originally Posted by ndvidul 

Finished my Bridal Bouquet tonight --- finally!!!  I can't believe it's done after HOURS and HOURS of working on it!  I'm incredibly pleased.  Here are pics for your viewing pleasure!

Close Up Flowers.jpg

Close Up.jpg

This is the opened locket (which I had since I was 8 years old, haha) -- it has my Granny and Grandpa in it.  Granny is my bestest friend besides my FI, and she's 90 and can't make it to Mexico (but we're getting married in the states beforehand with her).  And Grandpa just passed away less than a month ago. 

Opened Locket.jpg

I dapped this tag as a 2nd charm for the bouquet.  C & T = Casey and Tammy.  Feb 18, 2012 is our Big Day!  (I messed up on the 8 because I didn't have any small numbers - they're all letters, haha, and the 8 was going to be two B's... I just didn't line them up quite right.  I guess it gives it even more charm!  Pun intended!)

Dapped Tag.jpg

Attached Files

#2656 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 05:50 AM

Ndvidul you did such an AMAZING job!  Your Bouquet is beautiful and I absolutely ADORE your locket

Close Up Flowers.jpg

Close Up.jpg

Opened Locket.jpg

Dapped Tag.jpg

#2657 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
              • 2,136 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 05:52 AM

No need to thank me girly, just paying it forward!  Isn't the kit too cute?  Oh those scissors are so great to get really close to things.

Thanks, Coco!!  P.S.  Went to our favorite store today and got that Making Memories Tool Kit II that you were talking about...for 50% off.  Bam bam!!  Already used the tweezers to put on some swav. crystals --- they totally rock! 

#2658 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
                • 675 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 08:59 AM

All right ladies!  WHY WHY WHY????  can't I get a contact at MP????????  I think I am going to do it, yep, I am going to ask you ladies for an e-mail address at the MP directly.  I am starting to get upset that I haven't been able to book our locations and most of you have.  If any of you are willing to give me an e-mail at the MP so I can try to book my locations that would be great!  I only want to do that, I can wait for everything else! 

Thanks in advance!  xoxo

#2659 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
                  • 675 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 09:01 AM

I think that's great!  You are going to have soooooo much fun!

The bach party is Dec 23rd.... I hope it's still an exciting night even though it's Christmas Eve Eve! We'll sure make it a great time regardless!

You will have to post pix FOR SURE!!!!

For the B Party, the MOH & I are going to get our hair done in the morning then have a sort of girls day. Later on, the other 4 girls will come over and we'll do our nails & get ready for the night. Then I think we're doing sushi dinner (with cocktails of course!) and then going to downtown Scottsdale in a taxi for some dancing!  I'm so excited!!!  My dress is scandalous & something I've never worn... let me just say two things: Purple. Animal print.  OW OW!!!  LOL!

It looks so awesome!  You did an amazing job!!!!  YAY!!!!

Close Up Flowers.jpg

Close Up.jpg

Opened Locket.jpg

Dapped Tag.jpg

#2660 beatyea

beatyea
                    • 288 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 09:11 AM

I just PMed you an email

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

All right ladies!  WHY WHY WHY????  can't I get a contact at MP????????  I think I am going to do it, yep, I am going to ask you ladies for an e-mail address at the MP directly.  I am starting to get upset that I haven't been able to book our locations and most of you have.  If any of you are willing to give me an e-mail at the MP so I can try to book my locations that would be great!  I only want to do that, I can wait for everything else! 

Thanks in advance!  xoxo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users