Jump to content

Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#2641 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
  • Member
  • 675 posts

    Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:32 AM

    YAY!!!  That would make my heart happy too!!!  I am so hoping I have one of my friends tell that they are coming.  That would make me so elated as well!

     

    ps...your bach. party stuff looks so great!  When is it?
     

    Originally Posted by ndvidul 

    My apologies for blowing up the site ---- I promise this is my last message before I call it a night. 

     

    I just HAD to share my good news.  I had felt down because of my MOH possibly bailing on me and one of my other BM's saying she won't be coming after all.  BUT today, one of my other BM's (who has been my friend for 24 years --- since we were 3 years old) called me today to say how EXCITED she is about booking her hotel and flight, and how she spent all morning pondering whether to stay 4 or 5 nights and what tours to do, etc!!!

     

     

    I felt elated.  And, she said she's probably rooming with another of my BM's, and possibly a third BM!  This was so great to hear because I was worried that my other BM's might bail on me too. 

     

    I shared with her what has been happening with the others and let her know how much I really value her keeping her word and being reliable... and really wanting to be there for me.  She said that not only was it important for her to be there for my special day, that it was a special day for her to be included, and she couldn't wait to celebrate.  YAAAAYYYY!!!!  My heart is SO happy!  I will continue to focus on my friends and family like her, that are choosing to be there.... and forgetting the rest.

     

    ALSO ------ my Mom has been in town for Thanksgiving, and she's said that when I come home for Christmas to bring some of my DIY projects for us to work on while I'm home, and she'll take them in her suitcase so I don't have to carry them.  This is a huge weight lifted off to have some help!!  So now, some of my focus will be to get these projects in order to take down there! 

     

    I'm going to bed with such a happy heart!   Happy Planning this week, ladies (and gent)!  xoxo

     

     



     



    #2642 Jamie5280

    Jamie5280
    • Member
    • 675 posts

      Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:33 AM

      Good Morning Ladies!

       

      I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!  We definitely did, but I am still recovering, I am sooo tired! :)

       

      Everyone has been busy busy!

       

      Have a great Monday ladies!



      #2643 ladydi1844

      ladydi1844
      • Site Supporter
      • 252 posts

        Posted 28 November 2011 - 11:21 AM

        I am having the exact same issue and i don't think geraldine will change anything. I am almost regretting changing to the membership because of it. Now no one wants to book until they absolutely have to and it's Christmas time and I have no idea who will really come. Do you know when we get a coordinator. I feel like everything is up in the air now. I hope all my locations are still booked;(
         

        Originally Posted by beatyea 

        Any girls booked under a palace membership and using the palace resort booking link for guests?  We just changed our reservation to a palace membership and received our new link but now its saying guests have to pay for the entire stay rather than the 2 night deposit.  I never received a new contract and the group contract that I have says a 2 night deposit- I emailed Geraldine and I'm awaiting her response.  I'm just nervous people aren't going to come if they have to pay the entire stay all at once!



         



        #2644 Sdamian1

        Sdamian1
        • Newbie
        • 132 posts

          Posted 28 November 2011 - 11:28 AM

          ndvidul- that's awesome that she is so excited to book! your bachlorette party stuff is so cute! My bridesmaids would be highly disappointed in my bacholerette party if they saw your kits!

          When is it and what kind of activities do you have planned? I want a super laid back one so i was thinking about going to my cabin lol I will sound like Annie from Bridesmaids

           

          palacebride- I looked everywhere for those tags and cant find them either! I'll keep an eye out for you though they have to have them somewhere



          #2645 Sdamian1

          Sdamian1
          • Newbie
          • 132 posts

            Posted 28 November 2011 - 11:38 AM

            Palacebride- I actually just thought of something..if you have to have luggage tags but don't care if they are not from michaels I recommend aliexpress.com. I buy promo items from them all the time. It's meant for suppliers but they will usually do a small "sample" order..wink :) They have TONS of different things even if it doesn't work out for your tags it is still a cool website to check out since its a bunch of wholesellers and they make just about anything you can think of. 

            Attached Files



            #2646 leenancy

            leenancy
            • Jr. Member
            • 212 posts

              Posted 28 November 2011 - 11:43 AM


              Yay I'm so happy you have some great news from your BMs! It sounds like the ones who really care are the ones who will be there.
               

              Originally Posted by ndvidul 

              My apologies for blowing up the site ---- I promise this is my last message before I call it a night. 

               

              I just HAD to share my good news.  I had felt down because of my MOH possibly bailing on me and one of my other BM's saying she won't be coming after all.  BUT today, one of my other BM's (who has been my friend for 24 years --- since we were 3 years old) called me today to say how EXCITED she is about booking her hotel and flight, and how she spent all morning pondering whether to stay 4 or 5 nights and what tours to do, etc!!!

               

               

              I felt elated.  And, she said she's probably rooming with another of my BM's, and possibly a third BM!  This was so great to hear because I was worried that my other BM's might bail on me too. 

               

              I shared with her what has been happening with the others and let her know how much I really value her keeping her word and being reliable... and really wanting to be there for me.  She said that not only was it important for her to be there for my special day, that it was a special day for her to be included, and she couldn't wait to celebrate.  YAAAAYYYY!!!!  My heart is SO happy!  I will continue to focus on my friends and family like her, that are choosing to be there.... and forgetting the rest.

               

              ALSO ------ my Mom has been in town for Thanksgiving, and she's said that when I come home for Christmas to bring some of my DIY projects for us to work on while I'm home, and she'll take them in her suitcase so I don't have to carry them.  This is a huge weight lifted off to have some help!!  So now, some of my focus will be to get these projects in order to take down there! 

               

              I'm going to bed with such a happy heart!   Happy Planning this week, ladies (and gent)!  xoxo

               

               



               


              05.27.2012 @ Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort

              38 Guests + Bride & Groom Booked, 79 Room Nights

              10 Guests Booked @ Other Resorts
              2 Guests booked through other services

              #2647 Palacebridex2

              Palacebridex2
              • Jr. Member
              • 281 posts

                Posted 28 November 2011 - 01:16 PM

                Hi, I don't care where they come from, I just want cute ones! Lol. Thanks for the link, I will check them out now.  
                 

                Originally Posted by Sdamian1 

                Palacebride- I actually just thought of something..if you have to have luggage tags but don't care if they are not from michaels I recommend aliexpress.com. I buy promo items from them all the time. It's meant for suppliers but they will usually do a small "sample" order..wink :) They have TONS of different things even if it doesn't work out for your tags it is still a cool website to check out since its a bunch of wholesellers and they make just about anything you can think of. 



                 

                 



                #2648 Palacebridex2

                Palacebridex2
                • Jr. Member
                • 281 posts

                  Posted 28 November 2011 - 01:21 PM

                  Hello ladies, I just ame across a website that looks really great.  It sells jewelry.  It's called emitations.com.  



                  #2649 beatyea

                  beatyea
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 288 posts

                    Posted 28 November 2011 - 02:36 PM

                    I know thats how I'm feeling as well, but she just told me that people can put down a 20% deposit but it has to be paid in full 2 months before arrival.  But people can still book up until they leave so after the 2 month deadline- it just has to be paid in full.  Their rules make no sense!!!  But I just emailed her boss saying how I was never told about this and how is my group contract I signed in JUly all of a sudden invalid.  So I will let you know how that goes and I have that woman's bosses email as well so I will keep on going up if I need to!!!

                     

                    Originally Posted by ladydi1844 

                    I am having the exact same issue and i don't think geraldine will change anything. I am almost regretting changing to the membership because of it. Now no one wants to book until they absolutely have to and it's Christmas time and I have no idea who will really come. Do you know when we get a coordinator. I feel like everything is up in the air now. I hope all my locations are still booked;(
                     



                     



                     



                    #2650 ndvidul

                    ndvidul
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 317 posts

                      Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:02 PM

                      The bach party is Dec 23rd.... I hope it's still an exciting night even though it's Christmas Eve Eve! We'll sure make it a great time regardless!

                       

                      Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

                      YAY!!!  That would make my heart happy too!!!  I am so hoping I have one of my friends tell that they are coming.  That would make me so elated as well!

                       

                      ps...your bach. party stuff looks so great!  When is it?
                       



                       



                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users