Jump to content

Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#2631 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • Sr. Member
  • 2,136 posts

    Posted 27 November 2011 - 03:18 PM

    I haven't ran across them in the Michaels that I shop in. I'll be venturing to two new Michaels stores over the next week or so, so I'll keep a look out! How many do you need?

    Hello brides,ni hope everyone had a goodThanksgiving!  I was wondering if anyone has been able to find luggage tags at Michaels?  Not the plastic ones, but the regular tags.  I think they came in silver & maybe a few other colors.  I can't find them anywhere!! 



    #2632 Palacebridex2

    Palacebridex2
    • Jr. Member
    • 281 posts

      Posted 27 November 2011 - 03:18 PM

      Im so happy, just came from target, &  just got missoni makeup bags for my girls!  I hope they like them!!



      #2633 Palacebridex2

      Palacebridex2
      • Jr. Member
      • 281 posts

        Posted 27 November 2011 - 03:30 PM

        12, any color.  I would greatly appreciate it!  Thank you.  Did you get your dress yet?
         

        Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

        I haven't ran across them in the Michaels that I shop in. I'll be venturing to two new Michaels stores over the next week or so, so I'll keep a look out! How many do you need?
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Palacebridex2 

        Hello brides,ni hope everyone had a goodThanksgiving!  I was wondering if anyone has been able to find luggage tags at Michaels?  Not the plastic ones, but the regular tags.  I think they came in silver & maybe a few other colors.  I can't find them anywhere!! 



         

         



        #2634 coconoir1908

        coconoir1908
        • Sr. Member
        • 2,136 posts

          Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:24 PM

          I go Saturday, the sash still didn't come in yet Boooooo but I can pick that up at any time since I work in NJ....  I'm still looking for the other style for you...
           

          Originally Posted by Palacebridex2 

          12, any color.  I would greatly appreciate it!  Thank you.  Did you get your dress yet?
           



           

           



           



          #2635 ndvidul

          ndvidul
          • Jr. Member
          • 317 posts

            Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:39 PM

            The Christmas boarding passes sound awesome! How special. :) Can't wait to hear about your dress fitting!!!! Hope this week goes well for you and your relocating friend.


            I did two for her at her request.  She is buying her 2 daughters their airline tickets to Cancun as their Christmas present. So while they are boarding passes, I pulled in their love for Hello Kitty, Bling & Shoes... so while each are centered around Hello Kitty they different in their pictures etc.. the undertone is our wedding with highlights of their mom & dad giving this gift to them.  So the "same" boarding passes but with a different spin. 

             

            I posted the pdf file a while back but most weren't able to open.  I will post pictures soon....this week will be pretty busy with me being out of the office since Wednesday last week and I don't return until Wed this week ;-)  Helping one of my BMs move tomorrow & Tuesday.  I will try to go in the office early Tuesday morning to at least print  so that I can do some DIY stuff if I'm not too tired Tuesday evening. Friday nite I will be out with some of my nursing staff as my Lead Clinician and right hand woman is leaving to go back to school   Saturday I morning I have a class at church and then off to pick up my Grandma & mom to go try on my dress and/or pick it up if it fits to a T ;-)  When I'm tired already LOL


             



            #2636 ndvidul

            ndvidul
            • Jr. Member
            • 317 posts

              Posted 27 November 2011 - 09:01 PM

              Here are my finished DIY Bachelorette Favors!!!!!  Lovin' crossing these off the list!!

               

               

              These will be given to the girls before we go out:

               

              One Favor Bag.jpg

               

              Wrapped Favor Bags.jpg

               

               

              What's inside the favor bags:   

               

              ***A BIG SHOUT OUT to PillowSewCute.Etsy.com for her awesome Bitch Bags she made me!!!  So happy with them & can't wait to give them to my gals (and get mine too)!***

               

              Bitch Bag & contents.jpg

               

              I only put the lipgloss & Altoids inside the bag so the girls could see how the bags worked & choose what they wanted to put in them:

              Filled Bitch Bag.jpg

               

               

              After our night out, these will be waiting for each of the gals:

               

              Finished Hangover Helper Kit.jpg

               

              I'm not sure if you can read the bag below, but it says the contents are:

              - Light Blocking Mask

              - Advil

              - Pepto Bismol

              - Waterbottles

              Finished Hangover Helper Bag.jpg

               

              6 HH Bags.jpg

               

              What the contents look like (minus the advil which still is being delivered from Amazon.com):

              HH Contents.jpg

               

              I'll have 6 extra waterbottles with labels on (and Bachelorette Party ribbon bows tied at the neck) available too!!!



              #2637 ndvidul

              ndvidul
              • Jr. Member
              • 317 posts

                Posted 27 November 2011 - 09:04 PM

                I also sent out Postcard Reminders last week to our guests that hadn't RSVP'd and/or booked yet.  These are what they looked like (plus the supplies):

                 

                Cut out (password blocked).jpg

                 

                Supplies.jpg

                 

                It seems like we've gotten more RSVP's lately because of these. :) 



                #2638 ndvidul

                ndvidul
                • Jr. Member
                • 317 posts

                  Posted 27 November 2011 - 09:11 PM

                  My apologies for blowing up the site ---- I promise this is my last message before I call it a night. 

                   

                  I just HAD to share my good news.  I had felt down because of my MOH possibly bailing on me and one of my other BM's saying she won't be coming after all.  BUT today, one of my other BM's (who has been my friend for 24 years --- since we were 3 years old) called me today to say how EXCITED she is about booking her hotel and flight, and how she spent all morning pondering whether to stay 4 or 5 nights and what tours to do, etc!!!

                   

                   

                  I felt elated.  And, she said she's probably rooming with another of my BM's, and possibly a third BM!  This was so great to hear because I was worried that my other BM's might bail on me too. 

                   

                  I shared with her what has been happening with the others and let her know how much I really value her keeping her word and being reliable... and really wanting to be there for me.  She said that not only was it important for her to be there for my special day, that it was a special day for her to be included, and she couldn't wait to celebrate.  YAAAAYYYY!!!!  My heart is SO happy!  I will continue to focus on my friends and family like her, that are choosing to be there.... and forgetting the rest.

                   

                  ALSO ------ my Mom has been in town for Thanksgiving, and she's said that when I come home for Christmas to bring some of my DIY projects for us to work on while I'm home, and she'll take them in her suitcase so I don't have to carry them.  This is a huge weight lifted off to have some help!!  So now, some of my focus will be to get these projects in order to take down there! 

                   

                  I'm going to bed with such a happy heart!   Happy Planning this week, ladies (and gent)!  xoxo

                   

                   



                  #2639 coconoir1908

                  coconoir1908
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 2,136 posts

                    Posted 28 November 2011 - 05:25 AM


                    AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME JOB!!! GIRLY

                    My apologies for blowing up the site ---- I promise this is my last message before I call it a night. 

                     

                    I just HAD to share my good news.  I had felt down because of my MOH possibly bailing on me and one of my other BM's saying she won't be coming after all.  BUT today, one of my other BM's (who has been my friend for 24 years --- since we were 3 years old) called me today to say how EXCITED she is about booking her hotel and flight, and how she spent all morning pondering whether to stay 4 or 5 nights and what tours to do, etc!!!

                     

                     

                    I felt elated.  And, she said she's probably rooming with another of my BM's, and possibly a third BM!  This was so great to hear because I was worried that my other BM's might bail on me too. 

                     

                    I shared with her what has been happening with the others and let her know how much I really value her keeping her word and being reliable... and really wanting to be there for me.  She said that not only was it important for her to be there for my special day, that it was a special day for her to be included, and she couldn't wait to celebrate.  YAAAAYYYY!!!!  My heart is SO happy!  I will continue to focus on my friends and family like her, that are choosing to be there.... and forgetting the rest.

                     

                    ALSO ------ my Mom has been in town for Thanksgiving, and she's said that when I come home for Christmas to bring some of my DIY projects for us to work on while I'm home, and she'll take them in her suitcase so I don't have to carry them.  This is a huge weight lifted off to have some help!!  So now, some of my focus will be to get these projects in order to take down there! 

                     

                    I'm going to bed with such a happy heart!   Happy Planning this week, ladies (and gent)!  xoxo

                     

                     



                     



                    #2640 coconoir1908

                    coconoir1908
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 2,136 posts

                      Posted 28 November 2011 - 05:25 AM


                      As I clear my throat and say ummm excuse me miss.. I'm going to send my address your way to get some goodies ;-)  Great job

                      Originally Posted by ndvidul 

                      Here are my finished DIY Bachelorette Favors!!!!!  Lovin' crossing these off the list!!

                       

                       

                      These will be given to the girls before we go out:

                       

                      One Favor Bag.jpg

                       

                      Wrapped Favor Bags.jpg

                       

                       

                      What's inside the favor bags:   

                       

                      ***A BIG SHOUT OUT to PillowSewCute.Etsy.com for her awesome Bitch Bags she made me!!!  So happy with them & can't wait to give them to my gals (and get mine too)!***

                       

                      Bitch Bag & contents.jpg

                       

                      I only put the lipgloss & Altoids inside the bag so the girls could see how the bags worked & choose what they wanted to put in them:

                      Filled Bitch Bag.jpg

                       

                       

                      After our night out, these will be waiting for each of the gals:

                       

                      Finished Hangover Helper Kit.jpg

                       

                      I'm not sure if you can read the bag below, but it says the contents are:

                      - Light Blocking Mask

                      - Advil

                      - Pepto Bismol

                      - Waterbottles

                      Finished Hangover Helper Bag.jpg

                       

                      6 HH Bags.jpg

                       

                      What the contents look like (minus the advil which still is being delivered from Amazon.com):

                      HH Contents.jpg

                       

                      I'll have 6 extra waterbottles with labels on (and Bachelorette Party ribbon bows tied at the neck) available too!!!



                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users