Moon Palace 2012 Brides

Sweet! I'm usually so nice but when it comes to a big savings you have to be firm sometimes. You go girl!

Originally Posted by ladydi1844 View Post

so my day started out very bad lol. I had been so excited on Friday because I found these gorgeous Juicy Couture canvas totes that were originally $78 on sale online for $20 and I had a 20% off coupon with free shipping. Needless to say I was ecstatic as I have 9 young ladies (stepdaughters to be and nieces) that would love these as their tote bags and for $18 I was getting a real juicy bag with pink (my wedding color) well I was devestated this morning when I got an email from juicy saying my order was cancelled. After getting a major run around for 2 hours and no satisfaction I went to my nearest outlet which had them for $50 and after arguing with the whole store and making them call the DM and letting me email her the cancellation I got 9 of them for $20 with 20% off lmao. So much stress but I am so happy pinkie.gif

2011-11-2019.43.32.jpg

Thanks Ladies. It always feels good getting things accomplished! Sometimes I feel like we have so much time (we meaning us March- me and Chipmunk and April -coco and a million other brides lol) but than I have anxiety when I see how much some of you have accomplished. Yea coco that is toward you LMAO. Some of us have to be so organized and do these amazing DIY projects and make some of us feel inadequate. You know I am just kidding girl. Much love! you inspire me and I love to see all the projects  smile159.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChipmunkRN View Post

Sweet! I'm usually so nice but when it comes to a big savings you have to be firm sometimes. You go girl!

WOO HOO!  Glad you were able to get them for a decent price still!!!  Great find!

so my day started out very bad lol. I had been so excited on Friday because I found these gorgeous Juicy Couture canvas totes that were originally $78 on sale online for $20 and I had a 20% off coupon with free shipping. Needless to say I was ecstatic as I have 9 young ladies (stepdaughters to be and nieces) that would love these as their tote bags and for $18 I was getting a real juicy bag with pink (my wedding color) well I was devestated this morning when I got an email from juicy saying my order was cancelled. After getting a major run around for 2 hours and no satisfaction I went to my nearest outlet which had them for $50 and after arguing with the whole store and making them call the DM and letting me email her the cancellation I got 9 of them for $20 with 20% off lmao. So much stress but I am so happy pinkie.gif

2011-11-2019.43.32.jpg

SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!

And I am having so much fun with my flower girls. And the ebay sellers are great and pretty cheap.  So far I have .... 2011-11-2019.54.39.jpg

I love it!!!  It looks fantastic on you!  I definitely like it better without the shoulder strap!!!  You look beautiful!!!  It's fun and classic! 

Originally Posted by Palacebridex2 View Post

OK, I only tried on dress # 2, I have not been able to find Dress # 1 ANYWHERE hissyfit.gif.  I have called places in NY and MAssachusettes, but I have not been able to find one bridal store who has the dress!!! You can be honest.  What do you think of the pic of me in the dress?MPDress2me.jpg

Hello Ladies (and gent)

Hope you all had a great weekend!  I am super excited for the short week and of course Thanksgiving.  We are hosting, so it is going to be a lot of fun and a lot of work!  Thankfully FI wants to make the turkeys!  We are doing one in the oven and one fried!  YUM-O!!!!  :)

I also wanted to thank all you ladies that complimented on my new profile pic!  I was soooooooooo bored at work on Friday, I decided to change it up!  So thank you thank you thank you for the kind words!!!  :)

<3 you guys!!!!  

I love it!  I love showing off curves!!!  And we are kind of neighbors- I live in Syracuse!

Originally Posted by Palacebridex2 View Post

OK, I only tried on dress # 2, I have not been able to find Dress # 1 ANYWHERE hissyfit.gif.  I have called places in NY and MAssachusettes, but I have not been able to find one bridal store who has the dress!!! You can be honest.  What do you think of the pic of me in the dress?MPDress2me.jpg