• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#2531 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 02:39 PM

Very Pretty and Classy Indeed!  Love it

Originally Posted by mrsbruff2b 

Hey fellow MP ladies!! Out invites are in!! They're not DIY, but it took me a LONG time to find someone local who could make it exactly the way I wanted it.  I like the informality of the boarding pass invites, but I still wanted to look very classy like a formal invitation.  Our colours are champange and burgandy. =) 

I had issues with people trying to invite other people we barely knew, so our invite lady advised us to put in "Name of Guest" (singular) on the RSVP card!

IMG_3273.JPG

IMG_3279.JPG

IMG_3281.JPG

IMG_3280.JPG

#2532 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
    • 675 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 05:58 PM

Love them! They look so great quote name="mrsbruff2b" url="/t/66759/moon-palace-2012-brides/2500#post_1698040"] Hey fellow MP ladies!! Out invites are in!! They're not DIY, but it took me a LONG time to find someone local who could make it exactly the way I wanted it.  I like the informality of the boarding pass invites, but I still wanted to look very classy like a formal invitation.  Our colours are champange and burgandy. =)  I had issues with people trying to invite other people we barely knew, so our invite lady advised us to put in "Name of Guest" (singular) on the RSVP card! Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image [/quote]

#2533 palacebride27

palacebride27
      • 58 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 06:31 PM

Oh my!! These are beautiful and my FI loves them!! Will you email me the contact info?? I would love to order my invites from your people!

#2534 ShellyCarter

ShellyCarter
        • 217 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 06:41 PM

wow these loookkkk amazinggg

Married! xo

#2535 mrsbruff2b

mrsbruff2b
          • 385 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 09:09 AM

http://destinationwe...ginvitations.ca

She's efficient, pays attention to detail and etiquette suave. BUT she can sometimes be crass, which sometimes rubbed me wrong.  If you can get past that the product is absolutely great so I don't hold it against her~

Originally Posted by palacebride27 

Oh my!! These are beautiful and my FI loves them!! Will you email me the contact info?? I would love to order my invites from your people!

Married: 20/06/12 - Our 11 year anniversary~

Wedding @: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

Honeymoon @: Le Blanc Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

#2536 Palacebridex2

Palacebridex2
            • 281 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 10:01 AM

I'm going to try it again! 

#2537 Reesespieces

Reesespieces
              • 16 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 11:43 AM

Brides planning on buying an iPod docking station for beach ceremony and/or reception:

My FI and I went to look at some Bose portable systems at Best Buy yesterday. My FI is kind of a technology snob and decided the sound quality on their higher end (reg. $399) Bose portable system was significantly better than the lower end portable system (reg. $299), so we decided that it was worth the $100 for the sound quality difference. While I'm all for quality, I'm always on the hunt for the best deal. So, I decided to see if we could luckily catch a "Black Friday" deal on it. Amazon has it on sale for $349.99 with free shipping and I thought that was a pretty good saving. However, I did some more digging and found it in Target's 4-day, pre T-day deals by "adding it to my cart" for only $249.99! We snatched one up! 

Here is the link if you're interested too: 

Bose® SoundDock® Portable Digital Music System 

http://www.target.co...85/-/A-10663624

The headphone jack should make it compatible with non-iPod, iPad, etc., devices as well. If you don't know yet, the fee is $250 for 2 hours and $385 for 4 hours of iPod speaker system setup through the resort. With those rates, we decided to just buy one to keep. 

Happy Black Friday Shopping!

#2538 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
                • Site Supporter
                • 252 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 05:35 PM

so my day started out very bad lol. I had been so excited on Friday because I found these gorgeous Juicy Couture canvas totes that were originally $78 on sale online for $20 and I had a 20% off coupon with free shipping. Needless to say I was ecstatic as I have 9 young ladies (stepdaughters to be and nieces) that would love these as their tote bags and for $18 I was getting a real juicy bag with pink (my wedding color) well I was devestated this morning when I got an email from juicy saying my order was cancelled. After getting a major run around for 2 hours and no satisfaction I went to my nearest outlet which had them for $50 and after arguing with the whole store and making them call the DM and letting me email her the cancellation I got 9 of them for $20 with 20% off lmao. So much stress but I am so happy

2011-11-2019.43.32.jpg

#2539 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 252 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 05:36 PM

And I am having so much fun with my flower girls. And the ebay sellers are great and pretty cheap.  So far I have .... 2011-11-2019.54.39.jpg

#2540 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 252 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 05:40 PM

These are so pretty!!! 

Originally Posted by mrsbruff2b 

Hey fellow MP ladies!! Out invites are in!! They're not DIY, but it took me a LONG time to find someone local who could make it exactly the way I wanted it.  I like the informality of the boarding pass invites, but I still wanted to look very classy like a formal invitation.  Our colours are champange and burgandy. =) 

I had issues with people trying to invite other people we barely knew, so our invite lady advised us to put in "Name of Guest" (singular) on the RSVP card!

IMG_3273.JPG

IMG_3279.JPG

IMG_3281.JPG

IMG_3280.JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users