Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#2471 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
  • 675 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 01:33 PM

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!  That is so exciting!!!   

I just got a call and my dress is in!  The belt isn't but the dress is.... so exciting ;-)

#2472 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
    • 2,136 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 01:43 PM

Sounds good.. I think we can definitely do that.. we are up to 100 thus far, how many would you need?

Originally Posted by summer12 

I'd be interested too- if you don't get enough interest in April brides and just want to write 2012 instead of April 2012.  You might also try discountmugs.com

#2473 kris10kay

kris10kay
      • 194 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 01:47 PM

Your pictures turned out GREAT!!! :)

We got our engagement photos back!!  They're so much better than I anticipated!!  

Please enjoy the video and the muuuusic <3 I am SOOO excited and stoked to get married!!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=4aJNCka8iw4

#2474 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 01:48 PM

I'm so so so excited but at the same time have a knot in my throat.  Now I'm thinking who the hell do I trust enough to keep it for me.  FI is tooooooooo noisy for me to keep it at our house.  My sash maybe in within the next two weeks so I just may make the appointment for that time.   So much for loosing 5 more pounds before the dress..

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!  That is so exciting!!!      I have to do the happy dance too!!!

#2475 mrsbruff2b

mrsbruff2b
          • 385 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 06:33 PM

Thanks for the kind comments, ladies!!

Are you guys planning to wear a veil?  If so, what kind?  I hear it will be windy on the beach so cathedral length might be too much?

Married: 20/06/12 - Our 11 year anniversary~

Wedding @: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

Honeymoon @: Le Blanc Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

#2476 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 07:25 PM

I'm doing a birdcage veil. I may purchase a shoulder length veil just for photo ops but not really sure

Are you guys planning to wear a veil?  If so, what kind?  I hear it will be windy on the beach so cathedral length might be too much?

#2477 kthun

kthun
              • 74 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 07:49 PM

Hi fellow brides!  I'm getting April 6th, but I'm hoping to find another bride getting married April 4th, 7th, or 8th who still needs a photographer.  I'm planning on bringing Sara Gray but she said that if I can find another wedding for her to shoot while she's in Mexico, then she'll give us both a great deal.  (less than the local vendors!)  PM me if you want more details!  http://www.saragrayphotography.com/ She's been featured on some of my favorite blogs...style me pretty, wedding chicks, grey likes weddings, etc. 

#2478 YWS2012

YWS2012
                • 393 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 04:09 AM

Good Morning Ladies,

Everyone has been very busy  & getting things done .     .I have been MIA for the last  few weeks ,,,so a BIG WELCOME to all the new Brides on his thread. I hope to back soon, until then Happy Planning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2479 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
                  • 675 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 08:26 AM

Well, I can't wait to see it on you! (again)  That may be the best to just wait until your sash does make it in!  :) 

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

I'm so so so excited but at the same time have a knot in my throat.  Now I'm thinking who the hell do I trust enough to keep it for me.  FI is tooooooooo noisy for me to keep it at our house.  My sash maybe in within the next two weeks so I just may make the appointment for that time.   So much for loosing 5 more pounds before the dress..

No veil for me!  But it's your wedding and I think you should do whatever you want!!!!

Originally Posted by mrsbruff2b 

#2480 lyates

lyates
                    • 19 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:38 AM

ChipmunkRN- I went through the same thing! I really liked two but had that "emotional bride moment" with one of them.  I went to a couple more stores and couldn't find anything so, I went back to try on those same two dresses and had that same reaction to the one dress...the other one just didn't do it for me anymore.  I would definitely go back and try them both on by yourself and see how you feel. Im sure whatever you find you will look stunning in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users