Photo

Moon Palace 2012 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6467 replies to this topic

#2441 merrylee

merrylee
  • 687 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 07:21 PM

Coco since I know you are a complete and utter perfectionist I wanted to point out that your assorted Mexican Desserts on your menu actually says Desert.  

Everyone's projects look great!  

#2442 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
    • 2,136 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 08:18 PM

Now isn't that some bull--bleep. Back to the drawing board. Well I have extra paper but damn I'll have to try to salvage the butterflies.

Coco since I know you are a complete and utter perfectionist I wanted to point out that your assorted Mexican Desserts on your menu actually says Desert.  

#2443 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 08:22 PM

Thanks sooo...much for pointing it out to me!! I really appreciate it.

#2444 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 09:37 PM

Well ladies,

Merrylee saved my Muchas Gracias!  If you haven't read, Merrylee picked up that I had a spelling mistake where it was to read "Assorted Mexican Desserts" but it was was spelled Deserts.  So with that said, I got out of bed (I was viewing from my phone), to look and wow..  So I tried to salvage the butterflies (I can always print right)... well the butterflies were STUCK... thanks to Martha's adhesive.... there was NO way in hell that I was going to put my hand through more pain trying to punch these babies out.. that Martha punch is far from easy..... so as a result the invites look the same minus 1 1/2 inch.  That's right I cut the bad boys off after "Wedding Cake"    So now they are exactly the same length as our cocktail menus.  Not bad for an all around save.  Thanks again Merrylee

#2445 merrylee

merrylee
          • 687 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 09:48 AM

Coco, I am SOOO sorry.  My FI always tells me to keep my anal spelling nature to myself.  He said that I HAVE to apologize to you immediately.  So I am so very sorry, I did the same thing to a friend on her wedding invitations after she glued on all the rhinestones, I should just zip it.  

#2446 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 10:42 AM

Please tell FI that I will NOT accept your apology, at ALL

Coco, I am SOOO sorry.  My FI always tells me to keep my anal spelling nature to myself.  He said that I HAVE to apologize to you immediately.  So I am so very sorry, I did the same thing to a friend on her wedding invitations after she glued on all the rhinestones, I should just zip it.  

#2447 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
              • Site Supporter
              • 252 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 12:03 AM

So I have been so jealous of all the beautiful DIY projects but I am not doing any projects yet as I have no idea how many people are coming. I am in my gathering stage- I have been ordering towels and vistaprint items and OOT stuff but I am waiting another month until I have a clearer picture of who is coming. I did not do invitations because I did an e vite and it is mostly family so I decided to save money thereand spend it on the people who are coming. Anyway so my first DIY project is the following:

I have decided to set up a "photobooth" using photoprops I ordered from an etsy seller , boas, sombreros and chalkboards. I ordered an instax camera that will allow my guests to put there picture in my guest book with a message thus my photobooth book will also serve as my guest book. I have started the guest book and this is what I have so far. I bought so many stickers and embellishments it is ridiculous but everything was so cute but i realized I should leave those for the guests to decorate their pages.scrapbook cover.jpgscrapbook 1.jpgil_170x135_280163873.jpg

#2448 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                • 2,136 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 04:50 AM

Ladydi, Such a great & creative idea!!!! Your guest will have so much fun with this. I love the pages that you did of you & FI cuuuute

So I have been so jealous of all the beautiful DIY projects but I am not doing any projects yet as I have no idea how many people are coming. I am in my gathering stage- I have been ordering towels and vistaprint items and OOT stuff but I am waiting another month until I have a clearer picture of who is coming. I did not do invitations because I did an e vite and it is mostly family so I decided to save money thereand spend it on the people who are coming. Anyway so my first DIY project is the following:

I have decided to set up a "photobooth" using photoprops I ordered from an etsy seller , boas, sombreros and chalkboards. I ordered an instax camera that will allow my guests to put there picture in my guest book with a message thus my photobooth book will also serve as my guest book. I have started the guest book and this is what I have so far. I bought so many stickers and embellishments it is ridiculous but everything was so cute but i realized I should leave those for the guests to decorate their pages.scrapbook cover.jpgscrapbook 1.jpgil_170x135_280163873.jpg

#2449 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 252 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:30 AM

Thanks Coco I think I am going to have a real problem with Michael's - I already want to go there everyday lol. I can't wait to start seeing things put together. You totally inspire me

Ladydi,
                    Such a great & creative idea!!!! Your guest will have so much fun with this. I love the pages that you did of you & FI cuuuute

#2450 Essential0929

Essential0929
                    • 236 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 08:52 AM

Ladydi, I love your guestbook! I'm in the process of creating one similar to the same thing. May I ask who will be "manning" your photo booth? Will someone in your bridal party do it or are you leaving it to the guests to handle on their own. I'm curious to know how to make it work.

Originally Posted by ladydi1844 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users